PDA

View Full Version : How to Reduce Lag

Kaziscate
04-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Even though the capacity for the server has been increased, some people are still lagging and here is a few ways that MIGHT (not guaranteed) solve your arcane ping.

1. Friends List
Lots of players have so many people on their friend list and that could be the possible problem to your arcane ping. To solve this, delete some of the people on your friend list that aren't really close to you or aren't active anymore.

2.Inventory
Like friend lists, some people are hoarders (like me sometimes) and that can cause problems as well; just like the friend list issue, but with items. To solve this, try clearing your inventory. (FYI this is just my hypothesis and might or might not work, but I'm not sure. Sorry!)

3.Guilds
While having a guild on the lb that has lotsa members is great and all, the drawback to this is that you might face slightly more ping. To fix this, just kick out some inactive members that aren't really that great, or haven't contributed much to the guild.

I will update this as some feedback for this post comes, or I come across something.

xutreuqux
04-04-2016, 11:46 PM
Big guilds too, when guildmates change map etc that affects ur connection

Kaziscate
04-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Big guilds too, when guildmates change map etc that affects ur connection

Alright thanks! I'll add that to the post.

nightmaresmoke
04-05-2016, 03:41 AM
Omg is this the Ping Conspiracy Theory?? haha

Att
04-05-2016, 04:31 AM
Even though the capacity for the server has been increased, some people are still lagging and here is a few ways that MIGHT (not guaranteed) solve your arcane ping.

1. Friends List
Lots of players have so many people on their friend list and that could be the possible problem to your arcane ping. To solve this, delete some of the people on your friend list that aren't really close to you or aren't active anymore.

2.Inventory
Like friend lists, some people are hoarders (like me sometimes) and that can cause problems as well; just like the friend list issue, but with items. To solve this, try clearing your inventory. (FYI this is just my hypothesis and might or might not work, but I'm not sure. Sorry!)

3.Guilds
While having a guild on the lb that has lotsa members is great and all, the drawback to this is that you might face slightly more ping. To fix this, just kick out some inactive members that aren't really that great, or haven't contributed much to the guild.

I will update this as some feedback for this post comes, or I come across something.

Everything is fine if you have good internet speed. But if low speed internet then yes friends list and guild list take time to load.

vawaid
04-05-2016, 05:05 AM
yes, many players online also causes problem. So why not limiting everything? limiting friendlist, reducing maximum number of guild member, reducing inventory. that might help. or it's just sts's server problem. who knows.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
04-05-2016, 06:13 PM
yes, many players online also causes problem. So why not limiting everything? limiting friendlist, reducing maximum number of guild member, reducing inventory. that might help. or it's just sts's server problem. who knows.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Limiting those can cause an uproar in the community though I don't think it is an issue right now, but we'll see.