PDA

View Full Version : Underhul Leaderboard Reward !!

Nick214
04-04-2016, 06:56 PM
Hi guys !! I wanted say what will happen with the leaderboard players for the underhul event ? We should get the banner or not ? So much design and work by sts "will go on the rubbish" ?? Please Give Us The Prize !!! ;)

Hallweeen
04-04-2016, 06:59 PM
There's too many posts about this. Just wait, they are working on it .-. They will make a post on the decision

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hastlin
04-04-2016, 07:00 PM
Remiem said in other post no prize for the underhul LB winners, i am dissapointed about this :(

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

hastlin
04-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Yeah just wait, i hope remi give us next update on friday, i hoping REMIEM

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
04-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. We did our best to communicate that the leaderboards for this event would be "bragging rights only" and would not come with rewards. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be fair to offer rewards after the end of the event, since most players made an informed decision to run or not to run the LB's based on the information we provided at the start of the event.

I know that all of Arlor is grateful for your immense contribution. Our LB runners were one of the big reasons we got to gold and opened the expansion nearly 24 hours early! But, to maintain the integrity of the competition we will not be able to offer rewards for these leaderboards.

That being said, those banners still exist and we may offer a chance to get them again in the future.

I'm going to close this thread up for now, but please PM me if you have any further questions or concerns.

If this could help answer your questions.

Valkiirye
04-04-2016, 07:49 PM
Well where is the banner for gretta reconstruction LB too -_-

nightmaresmoke
04-04-2016, 08:07 PM
Well where is the banner for gretta reconstruction LB too -_-

That's a different issue there's no community reward.

Schnitzel
04-04-2016, 08:44 PM
5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

seriously, there's been plenty threads on this topic already. Another one will only clutter the forum.