PDA

View Full Version : thrs should be no reward for LB underhul!!!!

anague
04-04-2016, 07:13 PM
u know the REWARD since the start...and now u complaining about rewards?
if we know that thr is another REWARD "like the one u r requesting ATM" , then we should have run LB also...its also unfair to those who did not run LB because we know that thrs NO PRIZE ("thats why we did not run") , and now you are making a NEW REWARD!!!

nightmaresmoke
04-04-2016, 08:03 PM
Assuming based on your statement you're one of of those players who just opened once in every tier to get your prize am i right?

lucaskane2480
04-04-2016, 08:17 PM
Assuming based on your statement you're one of of those players who just opened once in every tier to get your prize am i right? lol roasted..

Schnitzel
04-04-2016, 08:33 PM
lol roasted..

roasted and toasted

Att
04-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Assuming based on your statement you're one of of those players who just opened once in every tier to get your prize am i right?

You needed to open it just once, not in every tier :p

nightmaresmoke
04-04-2016, 10:36 PM
You needed to open it just once, not in every tier :p

Well based on your comments you're also one of them, busted LoL

Pillowhead
04-04-2016, 10:46 PM
IMO they should get that Plat banner as the reward.

Visiting
04-04-2016, 10:59 PM
They stated reward for the leaderboard was your name immortalized onto the board, nothing more, nothing less.
Also, for the record before anyone calls me out for being a freeloader or whatever, I donated my fair share (220-ish supplies), but if they LB reward had been the fancy banner I probably would have gone the extra mile to put my butt on the LB, but nothing of the sort was announced so...

anague
04-05-2016, 01:23 AM

yes i am..im proud of that...i got mythic set, just opening 5 gem XD

"sometimes life is easy, you are just making it complicated"

Hail
04-05-2016, 01:32 AM

(11/char)

Pingmill
04-05-2016, 02:15 AM
if we know that thr is another REWARD "like the one u r requesting ATM" , then we should have run LB also...its also unfair to those who did not run LB because we know that thrs NO PRIZE ("thats why we did not run") , and now you are making a NEW REWARD!!!

But as you may not know the only Lb prize was your name immortalised on the glintstone leader board forever. Thus saying that there was NOleader board prize

anague
04-05-2016, 03:21 AM
But as you may not know the only Lb prize was your name immortalised on the glintstone leader board forever. Thus saying that there was NOleader board prize

iknow that ur name will be thr forever...so thrs really a reward "they know it" and they still asking for another reward...

nightmaresmoke
04-05-2016, 03:32 AM

So tell me lazy person if the lb runners decided not to seriously run the event do you really think we could reach gold tier? heck even silver tier or bronze is hard enough with the insane amount of points needed for each tier, sts made a mistake giving those people the event prize like you who contributed so little 5 gem?? You kidding me? I'm not lb runner but still i contributed more than you did i've farmed and run the event from day 1 till end, so you should be very thankful to the LB runners bcoz you got your free stuff without getting any sweat all.

firmanfar
04-05-2016, 03:33 AM

And bcoz of you we failed get banner, .just open 5 and never wanna donate again!
Lol

Fredystern
04-05-2016, 03:56 AM
They just dont wanted that the banner design by sts got waste cause we didnt reach plat tier. No more no less

Att
04-05-2016, 04:27 AM
Well based on your comments you're also one of them, busted LoL

Atleast i don't complaint lol......i hope they get their rewards

anague
04-05-2016, 04:47 AM
So tell me lazy person if the lb runners decided not to seriously run the event do you really think we could reach gold tier?
of course not..but iknow someone is still willing to work hard just to be at the top 10 even tho thrs no banner reward...

sts made a mistake giving those people the event prize like you who contributed so little 5 gem??
they allowed us to get a mythic set even tho we just contributed 5 gems...so i dont need to contribute alot... XD

so you should be very thankful to the LB runners bcoz you got your free stuff without getting any sweat all.
of course im very thankful to them, but they dont have the right to complain and ask for reward bcuz its been announced since the start that thrs no other reward except ign in board....

HATERS GONNA HATE XD....

anague
04-05-2016, 04:49 AM
And bcoz of you we failed get banner, .just open 5 and never wanna donate again!
Lol

i failed??? all of us did not get the banner...MAYBE BCUZ OF ME XD

anague
04-05-2016, 04:52 AM
They just dont wanted that the banner design by sts got waste cause we didnt reach plat tier. No more no less

they said they will use that banner again in the next event...it will not be wasted :P

anague
04-05-2016, 04:54 AM
Atleast i don't complaint lol......i hope they get their rewards

thats why im stoping to complaining and asking for reward....i hope thrs no reward..well, definitely no reward

HATERS GONNA HATE XD

To be or not to be...
04-05-2016, 05:19 AM
So tell me lazy person if the lb runners decided not to seriously run the event do you really think we could reach gold tier? heck even silver tier or bronze is hard enough with the insane amount of points needed for each tier, sts made a mistake giving those people the event prize like you who contributed so little 5 gem?? You kidding me? I'm not lb runner but still i contributed more than you did i've farmed and run the event from day 1 till end, so you should be very thankful to the LB runners bcoz you got your free stuff without getting any sweat all.

It's a personal choice, but unless your farming for leaderboard why bother opening loads if 1+ gets you the same reward.

Surely it would be the smart choice to open 1-10, but You chose to waste your life farming virtual ingredients, while the ones who barely contributed were smart and chose to live life.

So if you consider this lazy, consider this - you sat there moving your fingers staring at a screen while the people who barely contributed were most likely busy in real life enjoying themselves being active.

I know what I'd rather do.

P.S before your amazing powers of observation kick in, yes I only opened about 100 tokens between 3 characters because I prefer to live life outside of a screen.

anague
04-05-2016, 05:40 AM
It's a personal choice, but unless your farming for leaderboard why bother opening loads if 1+ gets you the same reward.

Surely it would be the smart choice to open 1-10, but You chose to waste your life farming virtual ingredients, while the ones who barely contributed were smart and chose to live life.

So if you consider this lazy, consider this - you sat there moving your fingers staring at a screen while the people who barely contributed were most likely busy in real life enjoying themselves being active.

P.S before your amazing powers of observation kick in, yes I only opened about 100 tokens between 3 characters because I prefer to live life outside of a screen.

wow thats a nice speech sir....well said XD

MegaVordred
04-05-2016, 05:41 AM
Also LB runners should've got the rewards due to that they greatly participated on the event. I only knew the LB runners after the events. And I was very ashamed that they're the ones making that bar so high that bob marley can't take it anymore.

anague
04-05-2016, 05:55 AM
Also LB runners should've got the rewards due to that they greatly participated on the event. I only knew the LB runners after the events. And I was very ashamed that they're the ones making that bar so high that bob marley can't take it anymore.

they got the reward which is "FOREVER IN LB" but they still complaining and asking for MORE for their hard work....even tho they know what reward they will get since the start.....NVM this thread! i just saw REmiem post lately..its been decided, thrs no another reward...XD

Aimsax
04-05-2016, 06:51 AM

Lol, you're saying it because you didn't spend a single gold coin on this event or perhaps a cent. Some players grinded for hours to days, even spending hundreds of dollars to make it "worth it". I do think a type of rebound would be decent, but foremost respect for those who helped the most on the community reward.

In my opinion, yes. Players should get an extra reward. Not a monetary one, but one that shows the effort spent (a banner would be nice)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anague
04-05-2016, 07:33 AM
Lol, you're saying it because you didn't spend a single gold coin on this event or perhaps a cent. Some players grinded for hours to days, even spending hundreds of dollars to make it "worth it". I do think a type of rebound would be decent, but foremost respect for those who helped the most on the community reward.

In my opinion, yes. Players should get an extra reward. Not a monetary one, but one that shows the effort spent (a banner would be nice)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u right!! thats my point...i did not spent any bcuz since the start, i know the reward is not worth it... thats why im not crying now for reward XD

nightmaresmoke
04-05-2016, 11:52 AM

Personal you mean free loader? lol And you choose to be selfish not smart.

Remiem
04-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Alright, I'm going to close this one down. I think to productive part of this conversation is over. :)