PDA

View Full Version : PvP Memorial Wall

Zeus
07-13-2011, 07:39 PM
Since the other thread got locked, I have decided to create a new one, hopefully this one involving less flame then the previous one. The people that will be included on here will be people from the date of April 2010-August 2010. This is the time where people generally consider others to be the older generation of experienced PvPers. I will also create a separate section including every generation to avoid controversy.

In short, please post or PM me your suggestion(s). I will take them into consideration. Please, do not pull a Brad Pitt and promote narcism and self-glorification by posting a recommendation of yourself.

The Wise PvPers of the Past:

Elves of the Past:

MrBanana: Arguably considered the best paladin in PvP of all time. His golden era was from 40-56.

Ladylove: Stood side by side next to MrBanana, considered one of the best female elves and a great friend.

Residentevl: Once along with MrBanana, Ladylove, and Residentevl himself, they were considered the big three elves of PvP. If you wanted to reach the top, you had to get through them.

Bears of the Past:

Birds of the Past

Thelonearcher: Argued to be the best bird of all time. Was just about invincible in PvP.

The Glorious God-Like PvPers of All Time:

Just as a side note, everybody is included in this section. I just wanted to differentiate so the older players get their due in the respect they deserved. Not wanting to create controversy and to instigate flaming I have created a separate section for everybody else! Anybody can go into this section provided with a good enough reason. Same rules apply.

The Glorious God-Like Elves of All Time:

The Glorious God-Like Bears of All Time:

The Glorious God-Like Birds of All Time:

*Disclaimer*: Please do not troll, flame, or promote self-glorification. It will cause people to look down upon each other, instigate flaming, and also lead to the downfall/doom of this thread. Thanks!

noobmigo
07-13-2011, 07:41 PM
I would like to recommend my self as the "NOOB OF THE FUTURE"

Done Deal. Pleeease!

EDIT: *Congrats Noob, pat yourself! You just reached 3000 posts*

EDIT: I came in on July 17th, does that count as July?

Zeus
07-13-2011, 07:52 PM
I would like to recommend my self as the "NOOB OF THE FUTURE"

Done Deal. Pleeease!

EDIT: *Congrats Noob, pat yourself! You just reached 3000 posts*

EDIT: I came in on July 17th, does that count as July?

Yea, I think so. But, were you active in PvP during that time? You have to be recommended as I stated earlier. :).

noobmigo
07-13-2011, 07:53 PM
Yea, I think so. But, were you active in PvP during that time? You have to be recommended as I stated earlier. :).

I have NO CLUE.

Annnyway!!!!

I WANT NOOB OF THE FUTURE!

MAKE A SECTION AND HAVE SOMEONE RECOMMEND ME! Nao!

grenadiers
07-13-2011, 08:43 PM
I here by recommend noobmigo as.....
NOOB OF THE FUTURE!!!!

noobmigo
07-13-2011, 08:46 PM
I here by recommend noobmigo as.....
NOOB OF THE FUTURE!!!!

ty
GRENADIER!

@Parth.
Barf, you know what to do now!
I hope you don't mind me calling you Barf.

Prest87
07-14-2011, 12:12 AM
O got 2 many 2 recommend
Dream, Lady, Parth, Barb, Lone, Hawk, resident, toughie, banned, royce, king and so many more I missed!
Don't want self glory but honestly I was decent at pvp at35 now well I may take noobimigo noob of the future spot;)

Register
07-14-2011, 10:54 AM
i vote for noobmigo for noob of the future. Thats 78 to 1. My vote counts as more than any others cuz i roolz.

XghostzX
07-14-2011, 11:20 AM
In all seriousness, i think you should start off with thelonearcher ladylove and residentevl, apollo.

Register
07-14-2011, 11:42 AM
In all seriousness, i think you should start off with thelonearcher ladylove and residentevl, apollo.

Are you saying that noobmigo isnt a serious future pvp'er?!? Ok thats 78 to 2...

Zerious
07-14-2011, 01:22 PM
ok NOW barb should be in here. But i swear if you don't add Imperialelf for God-like elf... I'M GONNA FLAME >:(

jk, I simply nominate my sensei Imp for God-like elf of all time :D

Pvpdexbear
07-15-2011, 04:21 PM
nobody remember the legendary dexwing :( the one of the best dexbear but he doesnt play that much but still he should be recongized )

Slush
07-15-2011, 06:25 PM
nobody remember the legendary dexwing :( the one of the best dexbear but he doesnt play that much but still he should be recongized )

Lol? He just said to not self-glorify yourself, and what do you do?

Prest87
07-15-2011, 07:09 PM
Who is that?

Otukura
07-15-2011, 07:16 PM
Just a suggestion, could you make the links hyperlink to the person who refered/suggested them to be there?

Who is that?

The guy is refering himself.

Barbamitsos
07-16-2011, 01:21 AM
Do u guys like fighting about who should be on a wall? I am currently gonna remake the wall but with some changes like deleting some names that i added because of my personal thoughts. Atm you will pick and you will tell me certain proof ( like the join date ) that will show the person can and has to be on the wall

kobebean
07-16-2011, 07:10 AM
Could someone possibly give rough dates as to what is considered which Generation?

Sun
07-16-2011, 07:41 AM
Is this for all levels of pvp including twinks? If so then I'll nominate Twinkenstein, Onemanwarcrew, Gnass, Kayumanggi, Nutslammer, and Riccibt.

Oh, and honestly I don't know much about level cap pvp, but Kanital and Toughie are the only ones I've seen that have really impressed me.

Zeus
07-16-2011, 10:54 AM

I am Brad Pitt and I like to look in the mirror all day because I'm so damn good looking and the best person in the world. Nobody compares to me.

Barbamitsos
07-16-2011, 12:54 PM
I nominate u rangepwnsmeel as a very good pure and warbird since 45

I am Brad Pitt and I like to look in the mirror all day because I'm so damn good looking and the best person in the world. Nobody compares to me.

U forgot to say about how much money u have in ur bank and how shiny your shoes are!

Zeus
07-16-2011, 01:16 PM
Lol, Barb. Let me know when you remake your PvP Memorial Wall. I'll lock this thread then. After all, it was your thread; I just thought it was a shame to let it go to waste.

noobmigo
07-16-2011, 01:16 PM
Lol, Barb. Let me know when you remake your PvP Memorial Wall. I'll lock this thread then. After all, it was your thread; I just thought it was a shame to let it go to waste.

Hey pollo, I got two recommendations for Noob of the Future. Add that.

And no love for twinks? D:

Zeus
07-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Hey pollo, I got two recommendations for Noob of the Future. Add that.

And no love for twinks? D:

Allright, that sounds good. Twink love is definitely in there. I'll add it in, but I'm handing the thread's responsibility back to Barb, since it was originally his thread. I just didn't want to let it die. So, when he remakes it, I will lock this thread and you will have to forward your recommendations to him.

noobmigo
07-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Allright, that sounds good. Twink love is definitely in there. I'll add it in, but I'm handing the thread's responsibility back to Barb, since it was originally his thread. I just didn't want to let it die. So, when he remakes it, I will lock this thread and you will have to forward your recommendations to him.

Ah gotcha.

Zerious
07-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Oh Barb, if you put Imp up there, you may wanna note that he taught several of the wand pally era twinks that are still well known today. Just a suggestion :)

Seminole
07-16-2011, 01:55 PM
Heres a suggestion;

Do your reasearch... 85% of current pvpers dont go on forums(give or take). It seems to me only a small group of the same ol forum group are giving opinions.

Zeus
07-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Heres a suggestion;

Do your reasearch... 85% of current pvpers dont go on forums(give or take). It seems to me only a small group of the same ol forum group are giving opinions.

Top PvPers currently: Ellyidol, Toughie, Kanital, Ladylove, Ashxrose, Amyxrose.

They do go on forums frequently. How do I know? I know them personally. This is just a small sample group. The majority of the PvPers do on forums, wether they post or not is a different story. So, instead of putting on a pompous tone and telling people that they didn't do their "research". I suggest you broaden your aspects a little bit. If you aren't recommended, that's a different story.

KingFu
07-16-2011, 02:04 PM
Fixed the listings and sizes

Since the other thread got locked, I have decided to create a new one, hopefully this one involving less flame then the previous one. The people that will be included on here will be people from the date of April 2010-August 2010. This is the time where people generally consider others to be the older generation of experienced PvPers. I will also create a separate section including every generation to avoid controversy.

In short, please post or PM me your suggestion(s). I will take them into consideration. Please, do not pull a Brad Pitt and promote narcism and self-glorification by posting a recommendation of yourself.

The Wise PvPers of the Past:

Elves of the Past:

MrBanana: Arguably considered the best paladin in PvP of all time. His golden era was from 40-56.

Ladylove: Stood side by side next to MrBanana, considered one of the best female elves and a great friend.

Residentevl: Once along with MrBanana, Ladylove, and Residentevl himself, they were considered the big three elves of PvP. If you wanted to reach the top, you had to get through them.

Bears of the Past:

Birds of the Past

Thelonearcher: Argued to be the best bird of all time. Was just about invincible in PvP.

The Glorious God-Like PvPers of All Time:

Just as a side note, everybody is included in this section. I just wanted to differentiate so the older players get their due in the respect they deserved. Not wanting to create controversy and to instigate flaming I have created a separate section for everybody else! Anybody can go into this section provided with a good enough reason. Same rules apply.

The Glorious God-Like Elves of All Time:

The Glorious God-Like Bears of All Time:

The Glorious God-Like Birds of All Time:

*Disclaimer*: Please do not troll, flame, or promote self-glorification. It will cause people to look down upon each other, instigate flaming, and also lead to the downfall/doom of this thread. Thanks!

Edit:

Can't get the size and bold working on lone's name...

Barbamitsos
07-16-2011, 02:16 PM
Fixed the listings and sizes

Edit:

Can't get the size and bold working on lone's name...

Lones name is CURSED cause he got banned at the pick of his career O.O

Heres a suggestion;

Would u like to talk with statistics? Ur playin this game around 5% of the total time is out an u have seen around 4-8% of total pvpers
Those statistics show that your opinion is less than 10% viable and valide

Seminole
07-16-2011, 02:21 PM
Top PvPers currently: Ellyidol, Toughie, Kanital, Ladylove, Ashxrose, Amyxrose.

They do go on forums frequently. How do I know? I know them personally. This is just a small sample group. The majority of the PvPers do on forums, wether they post or not is a different story. So, instead of putting on a pompous tone and telling people that they didn't do their "research". I suggest you broaden your aspects a little bit. If you aren't recommended, that's a different story.

First off it was a suggestion, no need to flame me.

Second some of your facts are wrong. elly is not top player and hardly ever plays pvp anymore, toughie quit ages ago, ladylove quit ages ago(sometimes makes a appearance), ash is on and off this game alot. This is what u fail too realize and obviously have no clue what goes on in the pvp world.

Third; this is why these kind of threads are flamed upon....i made one tiny suggestion and all a sudden i get flamed by what seems to be the same people. I wasnt trying to start a fight, a simple hmmmmm ill look into your suggestion would have worked well or a please elaborate would have worked too.

Roasty
07-16-2011, 02:23 PM
I'm easily considered #1 in the WORST PvP'ers of all time :) literally, I am the WORST xD since then, no more PvP

KingFu
07-16-2011, 02:26 PM

Second some of your facts are wrong. elly is not top player and hardly ever plays pvp anymore, toughie quit ages ago, ladylove quit ages ago(sometimes makes a appearance), ash is on and off this game alot. This is what u fail too realize and obviously have no clue what goes on in the pvp world.

Third; this is why these kind of threads are flamed upon....i made one tiny suggestion and all a sudden i get flamed by what seems to be the same people. I wasnt trying to start a fight, a simple hmmmmm ill look into your suggestion would have worked well or a please elaborate would have worked too.

Take your trolling else where. It's a MEMORIAL wall, meaning it's in remembrance of some of the greatest PvPers. Elly was and still is a great PvPer, as is toughie, Brooke, and ash. Whether they play now/frequently or not, it doesn't matter, since it's a memorial wall....

Edit:

All I have to say on the matter. I don't want this thread getting locked as well

Zeus
07-16-2011, 02:49 PM

Suggestions are appreciated. Telling people they didn't do their research on an aspect of the game that they play frequently is not. The thread was made to honor the skills of the players, regardless if they play a lot or not. Ash is playing, she is just in surgery at the moment. If this was a thread to show that who plays PvP the most, I would have not titled it "PvP Memorial Wall". If this was truly a suggestion, then I apologize. But, from your remark to "Do my research", your suggestion does not seem like a suggestion, more like an attempt at an insult. In that case, I didn't flame you. I never put one derogatory term pointed towards you, if you look back into my post. I was defending my position because you appeared to have challenged it.

Grammar and wording on forums if not worded correctly can cause confusion.

Seminole
07-16-2011, 03:09 PM
Suggestions are appreciated. Telling people they didn't do their research on an aspect of the game that they play frequently is not. The thread was made to honor the skills of the players, regardless if they play a lot or not. Ash is playing, she is just in surgery at the moment. If this was a thread to show that who plays PvP the most, I would have not titled it "PvP Memorial Wall". If this was truly a suggestion, then I apologize. But, from your remark to "Do my research", your suggestion does not seem like a suggestion, more like an attempt at an insult. In that case, I didn't flame you. I never put one derogatory term pointed towards you, if you look back into my post. I was defending my position because you appeared to have challenged it.

Grammar and wording on forums if not worded correctly can cause confusion.

Understood. I worded it wrong. I simply meant for reasearch to be done Because alot of pvpers dont go on forums and alot of knowledge can be learned by asking people in-game. Sorry for the confusion and wrong wording, my english is not so great.

kobebean
07-16-2011, 03:33 PM
I like how everyone ignored my question on the post....eh oh well. Anyways, I would like to nominate the following for level 30-35 twinking:

Mageness, Lisaaaaaaaaa, Amenly.

Also, would it be practical to list main acc names with () for twinks? I have a feeling some people (like Ladylove) will have their mains on the memorial wall but their twinks could be considered worthy as well. Just a thought for overlaps.

Zeus
07-16-2011, 03:33 PM
Understood. I worded it wrong. I simply meant for reasearch to be done Because alot of pvpers dont go on forums and alot of knowledge can be learned by asking people in-game. Sorry for the confusion and wrong wording, my english is not so great.

Lol, no problem. Partly my fault too for not realizing other ways to interpret the post. Maybe I need to broaden my mind more as well, hehe. You definitely have a valid point though, sir. Will take it into consideration.

Zeus
07-16-2011, 03:34 PM
I like how everyone ignored my question on the post....eh oh well. Anyways, I would like to nominate the following for level 30-35 twinking:

Mageness, Lisaaaaaaaaa, Amenly.

Also, would it be practical to list main acc names with () for twinks? I have a feeling some people (like Ladylove) will have their mains on the memorial wall but their twinks could be considered worthy as well. Just a thought for overlaps.

Sorry about that, yes that sounds good.

As for the names, that sounds good as well.

Barbamitsos
07-16-2011, 03:34 PM
Take your trolling else where. It's a MEMORIAL wall, meaning it's in remembrance of some of the greatest PvPers. Elly was and still is a great PvPer, as is toughie, Brooke, and ash. Whether they play now/frequently or not, it doesn't matter, since it's a memorial wall....

Edit:

All I have to say on the matter. I don't want this thread getting locked as well

people like that guy closed my thread...

Solvok
07-16-2011, 04:53 PM
Residentevl didnt quit.. he was online yesterday and the day before

noobmigo
07-16-2011, 04:53 PM
Not again....

Solvok
07-16-2011, 05:03 PM
Id like to nominate Harroo, great lv22 mage, Defeated most lv25's, and great friend

noobmigo
07-16-2011, 05:04 PM
Id like to nominate Harroo, great lv22 mage, Defeated most lv25's, and great friend

Harroo still plays?

kobebean
07-16-2011, 05:05 PM
Harroo still plays?

*cough* memorial wall *end cough*

But I distinctly remember flattening him as a lvl 20 myself.

Edit: not to sound obnoxious...

noobmigo
07-16-2011, 05:06 PM
*cough* memorial wall *end cough*

But I distinctly remember flattening him as a lvl 20 myself.

*cough* I know, no need to do that *cough*

I an answer to whether he still plays *hack*

kobebean
07-16-2011, 05:09 PM
*cough* I know, no need to do that *cough*

I an answer to whether he still plays *hack*

cheers mate ^^ *phlegm*

noobmigo
07-16-2011, 05:13 PM
cheers mate ^^ *phlegm*

Phlegm? I need to sig that.

kobebean
07-16-2011, 05:14 PM
Phlegm? I need to sig that.

Lol inspired by Harry Potter.

Otukura
07-16-2011, 06:25 PM
Lol inspired by Harry Potter.

Oh, god, she's in the last part isn't she. *mental note, do not let dad see movie*

kobebean
07-16-2011, 07:20 PM
Oh, god, she's in the last part isn't she. *mental note, do not let dad see movie*

Phlegm? She makes a cameo appearance at Shell Cottage.

Sorry for misleading this thread Apollo.

Otukura
07-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Phlegm? She makes a cameo appearance at Shell Cottage.

Sorry for misleading this thread Apollo.

Yes. Exactly why my dad is never going near the Blu-ray/theater.

joeychandler
07-17-2011, 06:05 AM
If this is gonna include twinks, I'll nominate the people that stick in my mind:

Tictactoe, Kois, Mynasgen, Mridgaf, Twinktastic (annoying but memorable), Imperialelf, Sillybill, Chummywarm, Zerious(all), Tweenk, Worldpain, Sobrangpogi, Soberbeast, Antifas, Deronwilliams, Plothozz, Rebelterror, Alterracub, Shawnk, Unclepawl, Nukist, Phreekgarden...

Might fill in more as I remember,

Feel free to ignore anyone^ who wasn't in the right time period.

noobmigo
07-17-2011, 01:14 PM
If this is gonna include twinks, I'll nominate the people that stick in my mind:

Tictactoe, Kois, Mynasgen, Mridgaf, Twinktastic (annoying but memorable), Imperialelf, Sillybill, Chummywarm, Zerious(all), Tweenk, Worldpain, Sobrangpogi, Soberbeast, Antifas, Deronwilliams, Plothozz, Rebelterror, Alterracub, Shawnk, Unclepawl, Nukist, Phreekgarden...

MrIDGAF/Mustachedbear, Someblackman, Dqgger.

Zerious
07-17-2011, 03:43 PM

lol dude i don't belong there. Came in during the downfall of intbears, aka the rise of wand pallies

joeychandler
07-17-2011, 04:38 PM
lol dude i don't belong there. Came in during the downfall of intbears, aka the rise of wand pallies

That's a while now. I'm unsure how far back this memorial goes for twinks :P

If the timeline goes:
- Int bears
- Wand pallies
- Hammer birds
- Dex bears

I guess I started somewhere between int bears and wand pallies :D

MrIDGAF/Mustachedbear, Someblackman, Dqgger.

I put mr, but yea, dqgger was decent too. Iirc that's Rebel's twink. Maybe.

noobmigo
07-17-2011, 04:46 PM

If the timeline goes:
- Int bears
- Wand pallies
- Hammer birds
- Dex bears

Dqgger was Banned's twink.

Kossi
07-17-2011, 05:28 PM
do us a favor an DO NOT add a twink wall. it will ruin it, people will argue.

Barbamitsos
07-17-2011, 05:31 PM
agreed kossi... twinks started after around 45 lvl cap and their creation date isn so stable

joeychandler
07-17-2011, 07:15 PM
Dqgger was Banned's twink.

Oh yea... that guy had a thing for daggers.

do us a favor an DO NOT add a twink wall. it will ruin it, people will argue.

Illogical, ya mean. People will argue either way. Just making the thread rules clear and simple avoids it somewhat.

noobmigo
07-17-2011, 07:27 PM
I think Thundro was rebel's twink.

Kossi
07-17-2011, 07:53 PM

hey, i just noticed you have the same avatar as me.

noobmigo
07-17-2011, 07:59 PM
hey, i just noticed you have the same avatar as me.

Correction.

YOU have the same emote as ME! ;) Keeding.

Yeah, I changed it a while ago, from "Wave" to "ZOMG"

Kossi
07-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Correction.

ahh but i have more posts than you!

and ive been gone for like 2 months

or whatever

Otukura
07-17-2011, 08:01 PM
Correction.

When people have changed to mine, I've changed -- but hey, no other one fits me besides yawn.

noobmigo
07-17-2011, 08:03 PM
ahh but i have more posts than you!

and ive been gone for like 2 months

or whatever

It means you still have less of a life than me. ;) Kidding again.

BTW, OK, I guess I did change it to yours. I actually liked it coz, y'know? Royce. :o

Kossi
07-17-2011, 08:12 PM
It means you still have less of a life than me. ;) Kidding again.

BTW, OK, I guess I did change it to yours. I actually liked it coz, y'know? Royce. :o

his motto is "you are all inferior"

noobmigo
07-17-2011, 08:33 PM

>.<

kobebean
07-17-2011, 09:10 PM

What? You're back?

Zerious
07-18-2011, 11:33 PM

If the timeline goes:
- Int bears
- Wand pallies
- Hammer birds
- Dex bears

Dqgger was Banned. And I meant I'm not really "legend" material :P plus yeah I started pvping late October of 2010. I was a pure dex bird, then quit it for ZeriousWolf (my first use of the alias "Zerious" actually >.>). Met Imp and went from pure int to wand pally :D But i'm no legend that should be on a memorial wall

Someone suggested Harroo. He's GOOD, and one funny arse guy once you get to know him. A troll sure, but still. btw Harroo also = Whysocereal

Conradin
07-18-2011, 11:50 PM
i recomend the truely old intbear twinks- Twinktastic (one of the best intbear twinks in their time and one of my best friends in PL) Rollacoasta- (wut-woofle), Staved (staffed), Diced, and Beartress (thats me, but dont hate, i was preddy dang good once TT trained me up)

By the way- I believe pvp was added in may, though i may be wrong, and I believe Good old pvp continued until halloween, were as shortly after came the nerf.

tsschinadawg
07-20-2011, 05:35 PM
how come my name aint here? not to brag but i believe there is a time i became second best bird to lone -tsschinadawg

anyways have fun playing PL

Zerious
07-20-2011, 07:24 PM
i recomend the truely old intbear twinks- Twinktastic (one of the best intbear twinks in their time and one of my best friends in PL) Rollacoasta- (wut-woofle), Staved (staffed), Diced, and Beartress (thats me, but dont hate, i was preddy dang good once TT trained me up)

By the way- I believe pvp was added in may, though i may be wrong, and I believe Good old pvp continued until halloween, were as shortly after came the nerf.

If that's so, you'll be nominated by someone. Let's stay with strictly nominating other pvpers to avoid a thread lock...

how come my name aint here? not to brag but i believe there is a time i became second best bird to lone -tsschinadawg

anyways have fun playing PL

That's bragging, and contributing to a future thread lock... Thanks for cooperating

Knazen
07-22-2011, 06:41 AM
Hehe hi guys this page again :) I just wanted to say that pvpers from 2nd 3rd gen like me should not be on this wall I saw a few players I think up on that wall before like Xrax me n rax r from the same gen we have the same master juice :p ppl like him should be on this wall n remembered TSSrosalka juice I think these guys r from 1st gen I don't know about smokester n ajeje I'll have to think of some more 1st gen guys hehe bbl on that :p see u guys have fun // hmmhmm

Mennddoza
07-22-2011, 09:05 AM
This is interesting. PvP is fun.

Zerious
07-22-2011, 11:44 AM
Hehe hi guys this page again :) I just wanted to say that pvpers from 2nd 3rd gen like me should not be on this wall I saw a few players I think up on that wall before like Xrax me n rax r from the same gen we have the same master juice :p ppl like him should be on this wall n remembered TSSrosalka juice I think these guys r from 1st gen I don't know about smokester n ajeje I'll have to think of some more 1st gen guys hehe bbl on that :p see u guys have fun // hmmhmm

1st, 2nd, 3rd gen? confusion....based off of 19-20 pvp, 1st gen being intbears, 2nd gen being wand pallies, 3rd gen being hammerbirds, 4th gen bein dex bears?
(imho i think we're in gen 5 with dex bears, because before dex bears, riot bears were what ruled pvp for a quick month and a half.)

KingFu
07-22-2011, 02:51 PM
agreed kossi... twinks started after around 45 lvl cap and their creation date isn so stable

I can remember twinks before then personally.

Thundro was banned's level 19 battle bird. I PvPed with him a bit on my twink

Whirlzap
07-22-2011, 05:37 PM
Are you saying that noobmigo isnt a serious future pvp'er?!? Ok thats 78 to 2...
Lol he is quite serious.
Just pvped his
INT BIRD WTH
yeah you read it right:
Int BIRD.
we have a new competitor burning up the ranks, rising to the top

Whirlzap
07-22-2011, 05:39 PM
1st, 2nd, 3rd gen? confusion....based off of 19-20 pvp, 1st gen being intbears, 2nd gen being wand pallies, 3rd gen being hammerbirds, 4th gen bein dex bears?
(imho i think we're in gen 5 with dex bears, because before dex bears, riot bears were what ruled pvp for a quick month and a half.)
6th Gen- im seeing more int bears again , some good ones too

noobmigo
07-22-2011, 05:58 PM

Say TY to Noobmigo.

Starting with Orcdarkpanda. ;)

Zerious
07-22-2011, 07:36 PM

i'll ask you to review your post that i based the timeline from lvl 19-20 twink... Intbears are still uncommon.

Mikeylito
07-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Hmmhmm i missss uuu!

Whos the best?? Hmmhmm, xrax, skimmy, lone, imp, and the 3 legend bears(tss,fabio,toughie). Thats it, nobody else!! They were the peak of pvp. Old school, new school doesnt matter.. They dominated the game when pvp was at its highest rate of competition. If anyone should remember any names from this game it is those names alone! Case closed.. Kelly has spoken!!

Zeus
07-22-2011, 08:31 PM
The highest rate of competition for PvP was actually the level 45 cap.

Whirlzap
07-22-2011, 08:42 PM
The highest rate of competition for PvP was actually the level 45 cap.
Case closed. Gods Poseidon and Apollo have spoken.
Fixed:)
Also I kind of notice more lower level players coming into the 55-56 pvp, around 47-54.
Was it always like this or is the high level PvP being dominated?

Mikeylito
07-22-2011, 09:22 PM
Lol you dont say?? I would like to set up a match one day where we wear nothing but lv 45 gear, and make it the old school players v new school players! That would be fun:)

KingFu
07-22-2011, 09:24 PM
Lol you dont say?? I would like to set up a match one day where we wear nothing but lv 45 gear, and make it the old school players v new school players! That would be fun:)

Don't remind me of 45 days....I miss my red scarab bow of Isis and zuraz lance with dodge :,(

Slush
07-22-2011, 09:53 PM
Old school server anyone?
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?21490-Old-School-Server&highlight=school+server

Hawkbby
07-24-2011, 07:59 AM
O got 2 many 2 recommend
Dream, Lady, Parth, Barb, Lone, Hawk, resident, toughie, banned, royce, king and so many more I missed!
Don't want self glory but honestly I was decent at pvp at35 now well I may take noobimigo noob of the future spot;)

Ok if your talking about my twin brother it's not him it's me controlling him -Hawk- so I heard and honestly if I had to nominate someone it would be very hard but -Lone- for all time, though we weren't friends at first but, the thing is I hear the new pvpers say that he sucks and this crap and I tell em to pvp and -Hawk- wins as usually then I tell em -Lone- would beat me. But if there was a runner-up I would pick -kanital- he's my bud but I have seen what he can do in pvp which is pretty amazing(not saying anyone who goes against kanital sucks), but ya those are my two for all time. :)

Member of Unity- WE ARE ONE....

Zerious
07-24-2011, 02:27 PM
Ok if your talking about my twin brother it's not him it's me controlling him -Hawk- so I heard and honestly if I had to nominate someone it would be very hard but -Lone- for all time, though we weren't friends at first but, the thing is I hear the new pvpers say that he sucks and this crap and I tell em to pvp and -Hawk- wins as usually then I tell em -Lone- would beat me. But if there was a runner-up I would pick -kanital- he's my bud but I have seen what he can do in pvp which is pretty amazing(not saying anyone who goes against kanital sucks), but ya those are my two for all time. :)

Member of Unity- WE ARE ONE....

Now THAT's what a call a good nomination explanation.... not just because it rhymes either...