PDA

View Full Version : Something is going on wrong!

ZuckVolkoff
04-05-2016, 02:47 AM
Hello Guys, this is my first thread.. And I am sorry for talking about this part again of these exploits that is going on, but did any one realized from the day they announced the new upcoming expansion tail now there is XP glitches I mean do not you see some one maybe is hacking or making these glitches for us cause this new lvl cap I feel it and I know it so.. Whatever who is doing this gotta stop it that's enough I know some players so happy with and the rest complaining about these lags and high ping I know its just this week and its going to be fixed but its not going to end like every week glitch so please whoever doing this gotta stop it that's getting worse who agrees?

Sent from my Lenovo A369i using Tapatalk

Pillowhead
04-05-2016, 02:53 AM
They've fixed the bug already.. right

Fredystern
04-05-2016, 04:03 AM
Xp bug solved '-'

Fyrce
04-05-2016, 05:44 AM
You need to work on your aliens and paranoia.

Hassan Akbar
04-05-2016, 07:42 AM
You cant hack Server sided games mainly
1.Its extremely difficult
2.Its against the law

XP bugs or glitches are things that somehow make it past the dev's during there programming these can include weird texts or animation stutter etc etc or aan xp glitch in this case
plus wt4 is x9 times / was 9 times faster so that glitch was usless

archerdrake
04-05-2016, 07:49 AM
xp bug fix!! ping prob not yet :))

Dragoonclaws
04-05-2016, 07:54 AM
Apparently, that xp exploit is an old bug. It wasnt abused before.

Aimsax
04-05-2016, 07:55 AM
Hello Guys, this is my first thread.. And I am sorry for talking about this part again of these exploits that is going on, but did any one realized from the day they announced the new upcoming expansion tail now there is XP glitches I mean do not you see some one maybe is hacking or making these glitches for us cause this new lvl cap I feel it and I know it so.. Whatever who is doing this gotta stop it that's enough I know some players so happy with and the rest complaining about these lags and high ping I know its just this week and its going to be fixed but its not going to end like every week glitch so please whoever doing this gotta stop it that's getting worse who agrees?

Sent from my Lenovo A369i using Tapatalk

Its solved...and I sincerely couldn't understand anything that was said here[emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
04-05-2016, 07:58 AM
You cant hack Server sided games mainly
1.Its extremely difficult
2.Its against the law

XP bugs or glitches are things that somehow make it past the dev's during there programming these can include weird texts or animation stutter etc etc or aan xp glitch in this case
plus wt4 is x9 times / was 9 times faster so that glitch was usless

Took the words right outta my fingers
Ty

BTW people have started going to kt4 for XP runs because the mob amount decreased in wt4

Yohan Blank
04-05-2016, 08:31 AM
if someone can hack AL lol id be grateful to be his/her apprentice if he/she didnt get jailed
INSTAJAILED
rekt

Fyrce
04-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Well, getting to rentail is a lot more interesting when everyone was L36-40. The geysers were also a lot more interesting, as were his minions. Back then, it was a tiny bit more lethal. Most people could not use that bug.

Zylx
04-05-2016, 01:31 PM
You need to work on your aliens and paranoia.

I'm telling you, man... they're coming for us. Those keplars are coming from the neblar and then they're going to invade us and take all of our nugat.

Fyrce
04-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Quick hide! The zombies are coming! The zombies are coming!

konafez
04-05-2016, 04:17 PM
I Blane aliens

.....there here to probe AL

Kaziscate
04-05-2016, 06:25 PM
I blame the Illuminati.

konafez
04-05-2016, 07:24 PM
I blame the Illuminati.

Its the knights Templar, they buried the AL server on oak island