PDA

View Full Version : PvP July Competition

Asaciuacor
07-13-2011, 10:03 PM
how about PvP competitions every month!!

twink competitions, elite competitions

just throwing this out there maybe it will work!! sounds fun i would join, and im sure a lot more would as well, just need some rules, times, and organization.

anyone willing to help set this up private message me and we can start working at it right away!

Zerious
07-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Let me get this straight. This is a thread about starting a competition?

If so you might want to title your thread a bit differently. "July Competition" sounds a bit pre-organized. Heck I was ready to sign up :rolleyes:

Survivorfan
07-14-2011, 01:37 PM

If so you might want to title your thread a bit differently. "July Competition" sounds a bit pre-organized. Heck I was ready to sign up :rolleyes:
Me too

Register
07-14-2011, 03:38 PM
Me too

off topic: Omg! Your crithus!! I fought you and lost soooo badly xD On my first warbird and you was all like....i got the warbird....so i left xD i wasnt going to let you get free kills....see if you can remember my char! I deleted it tho....so...XDXD

On topic: i was just interested in seeing what level the competition i thought was gonna take place would be....

Mechaniclewolve
07-16-2011, 07:12 PM

Herwolf, were like brothers. I was coming to sign up in a pvp competition!!! :banana:

Ersana
07-17-2011, 11:48 AM
Correction register I'm crithus he's onyxwarbird