PDA

View Full Version : Give everyone Crate Keys !

Europhex
04-05-2016, 06:48 AM
Thats unfair ..
We all know that Sts gave this keys only to Plat-Buyers lol.
Theyre only scared to tell the truth.

Hallweeen
04-05-2016, 06:50 AM
I got some and I don't buy plat[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Europhex
04-05-2016, 06:51 AM
I got some and I don't buy plat[emoji14]

thats a lie :)

Hallweeen
04-05-2016, 06:52 AM
I dont. .-. I have no need for plat. I don't open locks because of the gambling

Aimsax
04-05-2016, 06:57 AM
First of all, if crate keys are given to "everyone" lock market will crash x100. Locks are already on their lowest since their first release. If you hand out crate keys to everyone, ren locks will probably hit an insane price since well, everyone will probably get an arcane. I dont consider this a good suggestion (although I respect your idea), unless you want everyone to run around with an arcane item...when its supposed to be the rarest of all things in game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melayuarmy
04-05-2016, 07:04 AM
Thats unfair ..
No its random bro,bcause I ever buy 50plat but don't get it :(

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Kharjojo
04-05-2016, 07:19 AM
This is only a rumor, so far from the truth imho. A friend hasn't got it and he's a big spender lol

Cons
04-05-2016, 07:23 AM
Thats unfair ..

Bro... STS selected some players to be given crate keys to avoid market crash. If everyone will get crate keys. I cant imagine the price of arcanes. Anyways... You can buy keys to people for cheaper price. XD

tomsawer
04-05-2016, 07:34 AM
Bottom line ,it was a test to see what chosen players would do with them. No,I doubt at this time crate keys will be handed to everyone free. At Christmas when ya get a present ( for free) most adults don't complain they didn't get what the next person got .
Last and most important ,does it matter only plat buyers got crate keys ( which is 100% false) everyone got something for free VIP packs ect. So shall we move on and act like adults! let's finally drop the crate key issue and move forward on to other issues .

archerdrake
04-05-2016, 07:58 AM
crash the market? 1 crate key cant do that brother.. and it should be account bound
crate keys to ensure that the bearer will use it..

Schnitzel
04-05-2016, 08:00 AM
crash the market? 1 crate key cant do that brother.. and it should be account bound
crate keys to ensure that the bearer will use it..

They probably mean as in everyone opening locks = more loots = more chance at mythics/arcanes = price crash

Tentenzz
04-05-2016, 08:22 AM
45 crate keys means can only open 3mass. I used to open more than 50 mass lock and never get an arcane except arcane shard lol. I dont see anything will cause market crash if crate keys were given to everyone.

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
04-05-2016, 08:28 AM
There are many reasons for StS to only giveaway few crates. Besides, they did NOT pick specific players. The only criteria would be activity (not the amount of plats bought or anything else). I would love to list some reasons:

1- StS wants to study the path of those kits. They want to know how much they will be sold for, how far they will be traded, who is buying he kits. Overall, they are studyibg the behaviour of the community when given the crate keys.

2- Bugs. If there was a bug related to crate keys, only a few keys are in the market and each kit is good enough to open 3 massive locked crates/Locked Watch crates. We all know how bad bugs can be. This new way of testing a product is just awesome IMO.

3- StS wants to sell the crates, not give them free to everyone! They need to make money out of those crates. If they grant crate key kits to everyone, their money making wouldnt be efficient. Imagine a player with 36 email account or even those bots. Imagine if the whole community gets 45 key crates. Imagine if there was around 20 000 key crates given instead of 100-200... What's the point of making those crates again? Yeah...

4- They want to make the community crave for those kits. Yep, if I understand their main strategy, they want the community to taste the new releases before officially releasing them. They let the community try the new Arcane pet (just like all the Arcane pets). They let the community try the lvl47 gear at 46 cap... They let the community try the new gear. Finally, they even gave a chance for the community to start the expansion before the official release date.

5- People are talking about this economic crash.. Well StS wants that crash so the value of items will drop and everything will be available for everyone (and guess what is the main way to get gold? YEP, spending platinums). At the end of the story, 90% of the players are happy because they can afford everything. The point of those key crates is to increase the opening of those locked crates.

I still don't understand what StS will do for the top 10% Elite players (consideribg the fact that its the MOST VISIBLE minority in game, the second most visible minority being begging players)

Yohan Blank
04-05-2016, 08:33 AM
ewww you want crate keys to get nerfed?lol locks will be worth 110gold each if that would happen

Fyrce
04-05-2016, 01:08 PM
He wants crate keys to end up like respec kits...