PDA

View Full Version : How come I didnt't get my shield of gratitude:(

GongKilluminati
07-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Only the main spine became free right?
So any one that bought the main spine before it was free got the shield?

Flowman
07-14-2011, 01:55 AM
try pocket legends mate

Pharcyde
07-14-2011, 02:21 AM
Wrong section. This is Star Legends.

Anyways, to answer your question, all players who purchased 100% of the main spine content were rewarded a shield of gratitude upon log in. If you purchased all main spine content, and were not awarded a shield, not in inventory or stash, then email support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with @.

Piosidon
07-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Also if you purchased at least 30 plat you can get it.

GongKilluminati
07-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Opppps my bad, pretty sure I posted in General Section O.o

@Pios I'm 120% sure I purchased more than 30 plat, my total plat purchased is probably around 100.

Everyone has the shield except for meh :(
Getting jealous

Otukura
07-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Wrong section. This is Star Legends.

Anyways, to answer your question, all players who purchased 100% of the main spine content were rewarded a shield of gratitude upon log in. If you purchased all main spine content, and were not awarded a shield, not in inventory or stash, then email support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with @.

image edited out b/c sam edited it out of Phar's original post

Bro, make that picture smaller. And find better names, not Iwouldfreakincryagain :D

And actually I think they changed it to people who had bought 30 plat or more.

Survivorfan
07-14-2011, 01:37 PM
I think it was 30 plat, but if you purchased 30 plat when the content was paid for. And I'm not sure on this or my other one but I think it also said that you had to log in the week before or the week of or something along the lines loggin in one week around the time they gave them out.

Piosidon
07-14-2011, 04:32 PM
Bro, make that picture smaller. And find better names, not Iwouldfreakincryagain :D

And actually I think they changed it to people who had bought 30 plat or more.

That's what I meant