PDA

View Full Version : LOL - Who's been hit on in PL?

joopiduh
07-14-2011, 02:03 AM
What is PL coming to? I thought PL is an MMORPG.... and why do people automatically assume that if your character is an elf, you are female?

I won't post screenshots as I'm too lazy to black out the IGN but here's the chat thread, verbatim:

I go into Balefort Castle, and got asked this question:

Anonymous: did it hurt?
Me: did what hurt?
Anonymous: When you fell from never
Anonymous: Heaven
Me: lol nice...
Anonymous: Your crown is beautiful just like you
Anonymous: Want to hang out sometime?
Anonymous: I live close
Anonymous: Meet me outside
Anonymous: I am *name* but you can call me *name*
Anonymous: I have a song I wrote that reminds me of you
Anonymous: I am reniassons
Anonymous: I am skilled in ever thing
Anonymous: Mostly
Anonymous: In song painting and math history and well liter
Me: Not sure if my wife is appreciative of that
Anonymous: Well ummm
Anonymous: See you around
Me: Yes umm...

I was searching through CS trying so hard not to laugh out loud otherwise my wife would really think that I've lost my marbles. It was funny how he just went on and on, and I didn't even respond until the end...

*sigh*

Zbooo
07-14-2011, 02:35 AM
Omg I just lol'ed so hard...... You have no idea, please tell me what the MMORPG World has come to?

Zaltiar
07-14-2011, 03:18 AM
HAHAHAHAHA damn. thats. so. sad. wow.
that guy must have been gutted when you told him bout you'r wife.
speechless.

NECROREAPER
07-14-2011, 06:06 AM
If ever people ask if there's a girl, I respond by saying "why does it matter, PL isn't a dating service."

They usually shut up pretty quick after that

CanonicalKoi
07-14-2011, 06:18 AM
If ever people ask if there's a girl, I respond by saying "why does it matter, PL isn't a dating service."

Lol and big lol at the OP's response. I did like Anonymous' line "I am skilled in everything. Mostly." :)

My response to most of those sorts of inquiries is similar to yours, Necro: "Does it really matter here?" Or, "I appear to be an elf/bear/mage."

ZeraJade
07-14-2011, 08:54 AM
Me: Not sure if my wife is appreciative of that
Anonymous: Well ummm
Anonymous: See you around
Me: Yes umm...

I was searching through CS trying so hard not to laugh out loud otherwise my wife would really think that I've lost my marbles. It was funny how he just went on and on, and I didn't even respond until the end...

So freaking funny! He was probably like 13 too hahaha.

Exemplify
07-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Lol that's pretty funny. There's some pretty messed up people. If any of you run into that problem I would suggest reporting it and not giving out any personal information. No need for this in any game. Both games are free so you'll start seeing a lot of this.

Orcish
07-14-2011, 09:55 AM
Lol that's pretty funny. There's some pretty messed up people. If any of you run into that problem I would suggest reporting it and not giving out any personal information. No need for this in any game. Both games are free so you'll start seeing a lot of this.This isn't report-able unless they keep on hitting on you after you tell them their advances aren't welcome, then its harassment at that point. I agree with not giving out your personal info though.

Register
07-14-2011, 09:56 AM
LOL! lol i was about to start leveling my mage when some person said "Sup qt"...i left before he could say anymore....

KhaosAngel
07-14-2011, 10:12 AM
HaHa with a name like khaosangel and my hot little red voodoo suit- i get asked crap like that all the time. Not more than 5 min playing at anytime and sure enough some loser is asking me for dates or being their gf(amongst other)- I simply reply "I'm flattered but my wife doesnt swing" :banana: Shuts them up everytime!

CanonicalKoi
07-14-2011, 10:14 AM
LOL! lol i was about to start leveling my mage when some person said "Sup qt"...i left before he could say anymore....

Some of the lines, they are so smooooooth. :D I just love it when someone I don't know calls me, "Babe". :p My favorite was the guy that told my mage that it was "hott". Ummmmm......considering it's a toon, identical to 40 bazillion other toons, I'm not seeing it. Or they have a problem. Or both.

JaytB
07-14-2011, 10:24 AM
I've been hit on too, but these were 2 girls who I didn't even know (asuming they told the truth when they said they were girls O.o). 1 was when I just started playing PL. This girl, that I ran some levels with, asked me, 'do you want to be my bf'. I thought it was a joke, so I said 'sure'. She replied with 'I Luv you boooo'. I was like O.o... She serious? When she started stalking me, I realized she meant it. I changed my name soon after that :/

The other one was recently, never saw or heard of her toon before. First thing she asked me 'Do you want to be my bf', I said 'I already have one'. that was basically it :)

I guess my Panda bear is one sexy looking bear :D

Sigkill
07-14-2011, 10:36 AM
I've been hit on too, but these were 2 girls who I didn't even know (asuming they told the truth when they said they were girls O.o). 1 was when I just started playing PL. This girl, that I ran some levels with, asked me, 'do you want to be my bf'. I thought it was a joke, so I said 'sure'. She replied with 'I Luv you boooo'. I was like O.o... She serious? When she started stalking me, I realized she meant it. I changed my name soon after that :/

The other one was recently, never saw or heard of her toon before. First thing she asked me 'Do you want to be my bf', I said 'I already have one'. that was basically it :)

Yep, you have no Idea how much swag your panda has

Roasty
07-14-2011, 10:40 AM
It's silly how desperate some people are :rolleyes:

When I still had my first Mage back in December, some people thought I was a girl. But from then and now, so many people have asked that, I just pop my cowgirl hat on and go with it :p

DawnInfinity
07-14-2011, 12:45 PM
I've been hit on.

Artemis
07-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Yerpp. My fiancee has taken my phone and yelled at people. I dont mind i think its frickin hillarious.

Artemis
07-14-2011, 12:50 PM
I've been hit on.

Girl please everyone knows you get hit on. IVE hit on you :P

pwnpear
07-14-2011, 02:39 PM
LOL!!!! same thing hpnned to me recently....someone was like you're a girl right?

TANKKAAR
07-14-2011, 02:55 PM
I get hit on all the time :-)

But they dont love me for me :-( they just love me for my money....hahahaha ...Damn gold diggers!

Artemis
07-14-2011, 04:23 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?25807-The-adventures-of-LadyLove-Apollo-Artemis-and-LightningLord67-)

Me and Brooke Being Forest Haven Hookers

Zeus
07-14-2011, 09:49 PM
I don't think I have gotten hit on before. Asked out, shown interest in, yes. Hit on? Don't think so.

WoundedEagle
07-14-2011, 09:51 PM
Lolololol

Otukura
07-14-2011, 10:46 PM
I don't think I have gotten hit on before. Asked out, shown interest in, yes. Hit on? Don't think so.

Brooke did when she was trying to troll you with me. :D Sidenote: you are like, troll-immune or something, people like Brooke and Myst are so easy, then you just stand there.

Unxtoxic
07-14-2011, 11:43 PM

Haha, I should do that now :)

Simnar
07-15-2011, 12:02 AM
lol i have sorta well no she just said to...put it this way there is no way i was putting my rift sword there

Simnar
07-15-2011, 12:06 AM

ive was asked out once also lol in fh when i was like lvl 47 silly mage

Fyrce
07-15-2011, 02:25 AM
I used to always just say, "Yes, I'm a girl! I'm single and 90. Let's party!" No one's every talked to me again after that. LOL. Soooo sad :)

I don't usually have as much time now and I mostly hang out in my low levels and just ignore the general queries, but man, doesn't anyone talk to 90 year-olds? :p Soooo lonely.

(LMAO)

Corpser
07-15-2011, 02:36 AM
how bout this

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l583/royalbrawler/1137411f.jpg

not itrested in me once i said i was male stil intrested in my toon