PDA

View Full Version : One day IGN will be like

ForgottenWarrior
04-05-2016, 09:58 AM
Every IGN symbolize a specific character that has been created in game from 1 first day of game, whether its used or not, whether it was guest login ( and perma lost login ) or RIP player. Only 5-10% players delete character while leaving, most of the players vanished suddenly and never appeared again, some left with let others know about it.

The issue is not much serious as its first come first get policy. But player ign getting weird day by day coz of these millions of bots and guest login then game uninstalled players and RIP players. Soon IGNs will be like.....

Xxxxxxxxxxabrd
Ttylomgwtfsrygh
Qqqqqqqiiiiooop
Rrrrrreeeeeeffffjjj
Ggggooiiijjjaaaddx
Vvikoooorrryyyyia
Iowazogihihihihig
Zzzzzziiiiiiirkhfjda
Oooooolllllllllllxxz
Lilililililfffdh
Sssssssiouyrye
Aeiouaeiouxg
Stuopoiutygv
Yyyyyyyttttffdsad

Fredystern
04-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Yup haha, so hard to think a newn nickname this time

Tentenzz
04-05-2016, 10:20 AM
Yeah..i had to try more than 10 names before the ign approved. Plus with xx or zz XD

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
04-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Oh there are plenty of original cool names, you just have to find them.

ForgottenWarrior
04-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Yeah..i had to try more than 10 names before the ign approved. Plus with xx or zz XD

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Yup haha, so hard to think a newn nickname this time
Yeah :( 10 chars (senseless name system taken globally)

ForgottenWarrior
04-05-2016, 10:42 AM

I bet all taken or unnecessarily reserved by ppls for thier future twinks. Also, while starting many of s1-s3 players didn't know the importance of ign uniqueness, they rip best set of igns. Devil's son say unique ign has a black market too.

Lolifee
04-05-2016, 11:42 AM
they could give every player a specific ID and then you could choose your name.

ForgottenWarrior
04-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Most of the games do this... nice idea

herculeans
04-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Im proud of having few awesome names ;)

Yohan Blank
04-05-2016, 12:38 PM

i bet Dragoonclaws is a good ign to use!!!
wait what did i just said?xD

Fyrce
04-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Jeez *rolls eyes* 90% of people already use super long names or random names because they try "Ace" and give up. There are endless unique names out there. I just made an L1 and bought the L46 package for her. Name: Dearist. There were plenty more names like that which I did not use. It's easy but most people will never try. Thank goodness.

Dragoonclaws
04-05-2016, 12:55 PM
StS should players to use numbers and spaces in IGN. This could be an awesome way to make a lot of money since people would want to rename for 30plats :p

Nabkro
04-05-2016, 03:08 PM
I got Nabkro and Lickable a week ago

Commanderkeen
04-05-2016, 09:38 PM
They could go to a more modern standard of a mmo and have a given name and a surname.

Example:
My current ign: Commanderkeen
New system ign: Commander Keen

A first name and last name. It's probably possible on their current version of the Spacetime Engine. I don't know the exact limit of the characters allowed in a certain space but titles do have multiple words and are longer than most names currently ingame.

This would allow for couples to have the same last name in the Legends series and open up more of a verity to IGNs

Deathlyreaper
04-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Omg guys I have ones the sassiest/rachet name ever. My rog is named Watrmelondrea (was gonna be Watermelondrea but too much FREAKING CHARACTERS SO I HAD TO TAKE IT OUT UUUGGGHHH) anyways my War is name Orangeree:))))))))

Schnitzel
04-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Indeed
Sts already used it for call or champions. Work well. Here ? Hmmm it will be hard to use it here.

Yes they have it for Call of Champions,
but has anyone here seen those threads where people wanted a name that only They can have?
"oh I got the name [some fancy name], why does that other player have my name? s/he shouldn't be allowed to have the same name as me"

codered
04-05-2016, 11:33 PM
Time to use this...and Goodluck :v

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160406/64d7438ed0f6519816bb1dc99d6e0498.jpg

Fyrce
04-06-2016, 12:26 AM
Why not watermelonie? Watermelonia? Watermeloness? Orangeress? Orangee? Orangelet? Oranget? Orangette? Orangelle? Orangelly? Orangeas?

Eternyl
04-06-2016, 01:17 AM
My names are:

Eternyl
Kehtchup
Muhsterd

Just gotta find silly ways to spell words while they still sound similur. Itz pritty eazee if you try hard enough :)

Fyrce
04-06-2016, 01:32 AM
Dont even have to try that hard. Pretty sure can find all sorts of non-random names in under a minute. Pretty sure all the ones I suggested before are avail, since they are specific to that person.

Mimmay
04-06-2016, 08:28 AM
i found "cations" available a month-ish ago. and felt soo lucky :D so it means there still are some good ones. but i think someone prolly owned this ign before me :/ its mine now 😈

-Mim

vawaid
04-06-2016, 08:56 AM
maybe sts could reset names of players who inactive in several years. so if they play the game again, they chose other name. bad idea, yep ikr

ForgottenWarrior
04-06-2016, 12:44 PM
maybe sts could reset names of players who inactive in several years. so if they play the game again, they chose other name. bad idea, yep ikr
Good Idea.
OR
They can auto delete characters who gets permanent ban ( only for spam bots) and who all are banned from s1 to till now.
And
Not sync users, who didn't login from too long (with restorable chance)

Dragoonclaws
04-06-2016, 12:59 PM
No. If I didnt play for 4 years and decide to come, I would love to have my account UNTOUCHED. BTW StS can decide to unban a player. So no. There are plenty of original names hanging. You just have to find them. I found one few days ago. And I can't share it yet cause there is a problem with the system. Doesnt let me create an account xD

Fyrce
04-06-2016, 01:04 PM
Do story tokens, get free toon. I find lots of names and note them down in a file. The file is as old as AL. When i check the names, most are still avail. Usually when I choose a new name for a new roon, I end up w more names in that file than before Imstarted pondering names for my new toon. I would say the available good names are limited only by your imagination.

ForgottenWarrior
04-06-2016, 01:40 PM
No. If I didnt play for 4 years and decide to come, I would love to have my account UNTOUCHED. BTW StS can decide to unban a player. So no. There are plenty of original names hanging. You just have to find them. I found one few days ago. And I can't share it yet cause there is a problem with the system. Doesnt let me create an account xD
I don't think one will even care about his ign after 3/4 years, yeah it is most essential part of a character but for those who left for a long can be charge for it to sacrifice.

For Perma Banned players, its surely implacable to delete char ( you know its restorable) so no panic if person gets non guilty later. My experience says, They never unban gold spam bots, one of my friend who accidentally taken as a bot by system got banned forever, but hes ign is still alive. STS clearly said they can't unban him ( he was not selling gold ) it was a auto ban system .com . I miss my friend he is now no more talks with in fb. :/

Dragoonclaws
04-06-2016, 03:14 PM
I don't think one will even care about his ign after 3/4 years, yeah it is most essential part of a character but for those who left for a long can be charge for it to sacrifice.

For Perma Banned players, its surely implacable to delete char ( you know its restorable) so no panic if person gets non guilty later. My experience says, They never unban gold spam bots, one of my friend who accidentally taken as a bot by system got banned forever, but hes ign is still alive. STS clearly said they can't unban him ( he was not selling gold ) it was a auto ban system .com . I miss my friend he is now no more talks with in fb. :/

You don't want to own the IGN of a banned player... then be called scammer all over the place. A taken IGN is bound to a specific person. Let's keep it that way. That player might have never been called scammer, but in general. StS is protecting everyone that way.

ThaAnas
04-06-2016, 03:57 PM
wow some people have problems in this game xD what u want next ?

Sheentaro
04-06-2016, 06:48 PM
Sure.. You'll see 1000 Zeus then [emoji6]

Fyrce
04-06-2016, 08:14 PM
Can you imagine the scammers? People already can't tell the difference betw imiiiii and imiiiiii. Imagine trying to differentiate between zeus zeus zeus and zeus. Funny, they all look the same...

Treesuit
04-06-2016, 11:18 PM
I managed to get
Treesuit
Vehteran
Suckmymana

ForgottenWarrior
04-06-2016, 11:34 PM
Lets endup with this thread, Naming system have pros and cons. Probably next gen. will be able find certain combos of words. The argument was about how it could be improved, There are some major problems like differentiating Iondon and london, Ziiiriiiidiii and Ziiriiidiiiii.
Maybe all visibility problems and ign finding problems get resolved soon.

konafez
04-07-2016, 03:11 AM
PenguinOfDoom

Now that's a character name!

Mangy
04-07-2016, 04:08 AM
Just go google cool name, or shoes, branded item name, even, try searching for vape flavors name.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

AceSkittle
04-07-2016, 04:49 AM

I strongly agree, I have a very cool username, but it's one letter too big (-_-) so I went with AceSkittle

#GOODLUCKGUESSINGWHATITIS

XD

Java
04-07-2016, 06:52 AM
I have some silly alt names, most are coffee themed, of course, but my favorite is Apocalipstick.

Mustafid Ahmad
04-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Do u like this? :D http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160407/6cbe384033fa0b90595ea60576b5a355.jpg

📱 📡 sent from my phone ign : Ladystrikerr

Intous
04-07-2016, 10:02 AM
A month ago it took me about 1 day to pick a legit name for a new toon.
And the result was : Neurologist. (I bet most of the people don't know what it means lol).

Twonx
04-07-2016, 10:06 AM
I know unlimited Elite IGN. They are Elite IGN. I can creat for everyone. I know better IGN than IGN Zeus.
My IGN - Twonx, Houring, Feawy, Airtown,...