PDA

View Full Version : Hacked

Heyyoucooll
07-14-2011, 04:34 AM
Hey i was wondering how u handle getting hacked because i lost all my money and items from my character then a friend helped me out and i got hacked again i changed my password but it happened

Ellyidol
07-14-2011, 04:38 AM
Hello! Sorry to hear that this happened to you, getting hacked is always annoying any where.

The best thing to do would be to contact the Support Team at support(at)spacetimestudios.com, replace (at) with @.

Explain your side of the story and ask what you need to know there.

Unfortunately, it doesn't mean that they will give you back your items, but they will definitely ban whoever hacked you when they find out.

Best of luck!

Heyyoucooll
07-14-2011, 04:45 AM
Hello! Sorry to hear that this happened to you, getting hacked is always annoying any where.

The best thing to do would be to contact the Support Team at support(at)spacetimestudios.com, replace (at) with @.

Explain your side of the story and ask what you need to know there.

Unfortunately, it doesn't mean that they will give you back your items, but they will definitely ban whoever hacked you when they find out.

Best of luck!

Thnx i will but thts wht i was curious about how would they know who did it

Ellyidol
07-14-2011, 04:58 AM
Thnx i will but thts wht i was curious about how would they know who did it

They can't tell exactly who (your friend, brother, cousin, etc), but they can tell which device did it.

They ban by account or by device. If they ban your device, you can't play from that device anymore, no matter what account.

When you log on, they know from which device you are logging on from. Consequently, if your hacker hacked you from the same device that he logs on his main account, and they ban his device, well good bye to his main account too.

Heyyoucooll
07-14-2011, 06:01 AM
Oh ok then thnx