View Full Version : Introducing: Set items

thekragle
04-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Every time I visit the auction I notice a little tab that taunts me....Set items! Its been awhile since I have heard anything about these seemingly elusive tradable future items. I cant wait to find out more about this catagory! Will they be a farmable item? Found in locked crates? Maybe event crates to make them rarer? And of course, when will they see the light of day? In the meantime, the wait continues......

Fyrce
04-05-2016, 05:38 PM
I actually want them to remove it. It seems like the other tabs already take care of set items :p

Kaziscate
04-05-2016, 06:07 PM
Every time I visit the auction I notice a little tab that taunts me....Set items! Its been awhile since I have heard anything about these seemingly elusive tradable future items. I cant wait to find out more about this catagory! Will they be a farmable item? Found in locked crates? Maybe event crates to make them rarer? And of course, when will they see the light of day? In the meantime, the wait continues......

They're not really focused on making set items right now, but I think it will take until after the goblin event to release em.

Schnitzel
04-05-2016, 08:26 PM
I actually want them to remove it. It seems like the other tabs already take care of set items :p

I think it'll help by removing that "Vanity" item type from the list, since vanities already have their own tab.

Dragoonclaws
04-05-2016, 08:31 PM
I think it'll help by removing that "Vanity" item type from the list, since vanities already have their own tab.

You deserve a cookie! :eagerness: