PDA

View Full Version : What's the AA? Environment changing? Wut?

Dragoonclaws
04-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Raianezz gave me an idea. I am thinking about a pet that would make the game fun. A little something like Arcane Deary. Its a pet with no mega stats or awesome AA. It just brings a little extra fun to the game. We could have pets that create an environment for 10-15 seconds.

when you active SNS AA it will make the sky dark ready for a disco party lol

So Imagine a pet that creates a disco dance floor for players to have fun. Its a useless pet, but its fun to have. Doesn't have to be mythic or arcane. Sure thing, only few of these pets must be rewarded... Other wise the fun will be over used and will get boring. (Just like the hype of going in Deary Island that isn't that cool now).

I am also thinking about a nasty PvP pet that would use this feature... How about a pet that casts DARKNESS for 7 seconds. There is no way you can dodge this or ignore this effect since its an environment change. Obviously the cooldown will be high like 90seconds and there cant be more then one environment pet per team per match.

Any ideas folks?

Deedlen
04-05-2016, 09:22 PM
environment huh...? dont u mind i giv idea?

how bout the rain ? for 7 or 8 second.... enemy lost 5% armor n crit 5% ... or block all skill for everyone ( it just like cooldown) so it will be fun to stop fighting for a while... lol.. it raining..

all pet became passive. its time to heal and regen hp and mana.. also our mental and finger. for next strategies.. for pve the mobs runnin around like hell..we dont have to chase they will reset at their place after AA decease. lol