PDA

View Full Version : The Merchants of Death Guild!!!

TehNovak
06-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Everyone! There is a new guild in town! and we are... THE MERCHANTS OF DEATH!
plz join us. id like to put up some info now, but id like to keep it "private'. no one needs to know what we do but our members. the reason for this is that we work in secret. only select members are allowed to say that they are in the guild. if you are interested in joining, pm me or find me on Pocket Legends. my screen name is Tehnovak.

Rebel
06-08-2010, 02:51 PM
IMO, I don't think that anyone is going to join a guild that won't say what they do and is "secret". I mean, if it's private, than couldn't someone join the guild, and then leave and tell someone else?

Tullen666
06-08-2010, 03:05 PM
IMO, I don't think that anyone is going to join a guild that won't say what they do and is "secret". I mean, if it's private, than couldn't someone join the guild, and then leave and tell someone else?

Also i dont think people are gonna join a newly founded guild when there are far too many out there already, especially by someone on the forum who has only just joined and hasnt familiarised him/herself with the people on here. :D

Cascade
06-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Yeah you should make a guild when your familiar with this forum and the game then make a guild.

Avadonna
06-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Tullen, maybe everyone else on the forum is already in this guild and you don't know it because it's a secret..........

Tullen666
06-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Tullen, maybe everyone else on the forum is already in this guild and you don't know it because it's a secret..........

Aha maybe the whole guilds a giant conspiracy against me? Nah i highly doubt that ahahah ;)

Dizko
06-08-2010, 04:26 PM

Hold your tongue agent 109783.

Avadonna
06-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Dizco! You blew my cover!!! Now there is going to have to be an interrogation and every thing. You suck.

TehNovak
06-08-2010, 05:31 PM
lol u guys im quite aware of the ppl of this forum ive read up til now and now i just started a profile

King Richie
06-08-2010, 05:33 PM
do u know me =)

vulgarstrike
06-08-2010, 05:37 PM
http://www.dangerousminds.net/images/uploads/1269385664419_thumb.jpeg

sorry I just had to :D

King Richie
06-08-2010, 05:38 PM

I laughed so hard it hurt

FriedSushi
06-08-2010, 05:40 PM

sorry I just had to :D

WHAT THE .....
haha

TehNovak
06-08-2010, 05:52 PM
@King Richie idk maybe?

HectorCruz
06-08-2010, 11:40 PM
There's already around 10-15 guilds like this. Los Juaritos, The Chi Omega Squad, The RuffRyders...I could go on. They just operate on the other forum for this game...

In all seriousness though, personally I'd prefer a more secretive, selective guild. Other guilds are saying, we want quality not quantity, but what is quality? It's not just being level 35. Everyone's level 35, or should be if they've been playing for long. It's still just quantity. True quality can be observed though.

Unfortunately, you advertised it, which violates the number four rule in my search for a guild (I don't really have rules). Or am I already in one???? hmmm... You don't know, do you, public?

TehNovak
06-09-2010, 12:25 PM
@hectorcruz wat other forum?

Royce
06-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Yeah, honestly I'm considering different guilds right now, and I am forced to just pass this one over because there is no way to know if it is the sort of thing that I am looking for. You should at least give some general idea of what your focus, interests, goals, etc. are.

Pleasure_Pirate
06-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Well, seeing as I don't know what a possible guild does, why would I want to join it? How do I know their beliefs, goals, or playing style? Cryptic guilds are really a turn off. As for me, I'm staying solo, at least until guilds are official in game.

TehNovak
06-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Okay. That I can do. Let me explain what we do. This can only scratch the surface. For all the details, you must join. We are ppl pushing toward a better PL world. We are the fighters, the buyers, the sellers, the makers, the destoyers, everyone. Or at least we hope to be that. We are a leauge of many things: merchants, supporters, and secret agents (sounds stupid, but I'll explain). We Have a group, for example, called Project Growth. That group helps lower level ppl level up. Now, I know most guilds have things like "you must be maxed out on one character" or "quality not quantity" and I agree with you completely HectorCruz. When it comes down to it, it's always quantity. And think about this: what happens when everyone's maxed out? What happened to quality? I can understand the better the player, more quality, but like HectorCruz said, it always comes down to quantity. Anyway, what I was saying was we all levels and we encourage ppl to join us because we support each other and I might just have a reward system. MIGHT. *wink wink* if you have any other questions, pm me or email me at tmodguild@yahoo.com or find me on PL as Tehnovak.*

Advance
06-09-2010, 09:10 PM
TBH. It's a great idea, however I'm sure that it wouldn't work.
Too much of a "utopia" to ever work.

-Adv

TehNovak
06-09-2010, 09:56 PM
I'm not trying to make a utopia I'm just helping the pl world. I want to make it better, not perfect.

HectorCruz
06-11-2010, 11:05 PM
TehNovak: There is no other forum. I just sort of stretch the truth quite a bit.

Away
06-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Okay. That I can do. Let me explain what we do. This can only scratch the surface. For all the details, you must join. We are ppl pushing toward a better PL world. We are the fighters, the buyers, the sellers, the makers, the destoyers, everyone. Or at least we hope to be that. We are a leauge of many things: merchants, supporters, and secret agents (sounds stupid, but I'll explain).

So basically, it's a guild that does various jobs for money.
Which could also be known as merchanting in a sense.

Kingofthebear
06-12-2010, 06:18 AM
I'll be honest, this sounds like a bunch of people who want to seem cool by running around pretending they're in the first PL secret society. Unfortunately 1) you're advertising it, and 2) "makers and destroyers?" is this the pretend-to-be-devs guild?

TehNovak
06-12-2010, 10:40 AM
@away: it isn't at all like merchanting (although we do do that), the point to it is we do this all to help everyone. If we were, as kingofthebear puts it, a "secret socity", how would we go about asking for money without blowing our cover? Think about that.

@kingofthebear: I understand we are advertising it and it is suppsed to be a "secret socitey", but if you visit our website, you'll see that only members (who are aproved by me so no one that'll just go in, see everything, and then tell everyone gets in) see what we are doing. The guests can see quite a bit, but not enough to see what we are doing in pl. Oh, and the "makers and. Destroyers" part? Yeah, my associate thought it was a good idea. It sounds kinda stupid dont it?

Kingofthebear
06-12-2010, 01:30 PM
haha hey more power to you, good luck with this.