PDA

View Full Version : Any double xp chance weekend coming?

Haligali
04-06-2016, 01:04 PM
It will be nice since need climb 100k+ xp

Ssneakykills
04-06-2016, 01:17 PM
We won't be seeing double xp til next month now I'm summising

Lawpvp
04-06-2016, 02:49 PM
As if 2 xp glitches in a row wasnt enough...plus many people were given combo lixes

Savagekantus
04-06-2016, 03:05 PM
no double xp weekened plz stop being lazy :p

Zylx
04-06-2016, 08:14 PM
no double xp weekened plz stop being lazy :p

Its not really a matter of being lazy, rather it's basically grinding the same thing that some people have been grinding for 3 years. I, for one, was smart and decided to keep my sanity by retiring from the game rather than lose precious brain cells trying to cap and still be uninterested in the game.

Bluebatthing
04-06-2016, 09:49 PM
Its not really a matter of being lazy, rather it's basically grinding the same thing that some people have been grinding for 3 years. I, for one, was smart and decided to keep my sanity by retiring from the game rather than lose precious brain cells trying to cap and still be uninterested in the game.

Good call!! I'm doing pretty much the same thing, logging in every once in a while to chat with friends, not playing anymore. I don't see the point in capping when it requires 100k+ XP and there's nothing interesting to do when you cap, it's the same old shtuff.

Fredystern
04-07-2016, 06:45 AM
Good call!! I'm doing pretty much the same thing, logging in every once in a while to chat with friends, not playing anymore. I don't see the point in capping when it requires 100k+ XP and there's nothing interesting to do when you cap, it's the same old shtuff.

Same, just chat with guildmate and friends since nothing interesting in end game now :(

Lawpvp
04-07-2016, 03:28 PM
Pocket legends going from lvl 65-66(which was the cap at the time i played) was 100k xp alone just for one level. And the best gear sets were equippable at lvl 65. Yet tons of people(including myself) still lvled to 66 for a single vanity armor. People here complaining about 100k xp spread across multiple lvls smh

Ssneakykills
04-07-2016, 03:40 PM
Pocket legends going from lvl 65-66(which was the cap at the time i played) was 100k xp alone just for one level. And the best gear sets were equippable at lvl 65. Yet tons of people(including myself) still lvled to 66 for a single vanity armor. People here complaining about 100k xp spread across multiple lvls smh

But you do realise in pocket legends you could farm the best gear at the level cap and if you capped quickly and far,ed you'd get the new gear before anyone else. Nothing to look forward to capping arcane legends at the moment it's not like you can farm the best gear and make gold or anything

Bluebatthing
04-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Exactly, some people just don't get it, smh!! Plus, not everyone sleep, eat, and breath AL, if you do, you have my sympathy. At the end of the day, it boils down to what you want to do.
But you do realise in pocket legends you could farm the best gear at the level cap and if you capped quickly and far,ed you'd get the new gear before anyone else. Nothing to look forward to capping arcane legends at the moment it's not like you can farm the best gear and make gold or anything

Lawpvp
04-07-2016, 05:51 PM

Ur basicly just agreeing with me, im saying there is no need for double xp, and ur saying there is no reason to lvl up, ergo no reason for double xp

Fyrce
04-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Wait. I missed the rule where you have to cap in a week. Crap! I was gonna do 2k xp/day. But then again, 2k/day is sooooo hard. I might break a fingernail or something!

Nabkro
04-07-2016, 06:52 PM
I wished it was like
4K,4K,4K,4K,37k or something like that so I feel like I'm actually I high level XD

sevenpain
04-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Yes yes yes
Btw I'm already 56 n it so freaking dead

Bmwmsix
04-09-2016, 12:21 PM
Double xp is necessary, I doubt y'all got only one toon....,