PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | April 6, 2016

Remiem
04-06-2016, 02:32 PM
Welcome to the Underhul.

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Congrats on opening the event early!!

Congratulations to all of the Arlorians who contributed to the Underhul Opening Event! The expansion has been open for nearly a week and you guys are killing it! We've already seen a good number of people hit the level 56 cap, sport the new gear, and level the new pets. It's awesome!

A big shoutout to our Top 5 Overall contributors: Ceason, Goldengunx, Khalleesie, Rockcandy, and Socmudd.

LAST CHANCE for the Level 46 Level Up Early Bird Bonuses

Last chance! The Early Bird bonus and discount that come with the Lvl46 Level-Up Bundle go away TOMORROW. Make sure you grab that bundle today to get your 3 Cryostar Crates and 7-Day XP Elixir. After tomorrow, the level up bundle price will increase to 250 plat and will award players with an instant level up to 46, a full set of gear, and Entomis the beetle pet.

Game Updates

Bug Fixes
+ The Imbued Armor set has returned to its original stats.
+ Equipping the Arcane Ring now awards the Red Letter Day achievement.
+ Shady and Surge's Life and Death pools have returned to their original power.
+ Fixed a visual bug with the Brood Dragon vanity set.

Other Bugs

We'll be continuing to work through bugs related to the new client and expansion. If you have found a bug please be sure to report them in the Bugs and Technical Issues forum, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?111-AL-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs

A few we are aware of and working on:
+ Some functions are not working as intended in PvP, such as Samael's passive ability and the CTF flag not dealing damage. This is under investigation.
+ Vanity visual bugs.
+ Mage clock mastery double freeze negating freeze.

Coming Soon

Arlor Egg Hunt Returns

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=129540&d=1427928119

Some of you may have caught some hints about an EGGcellent event coming your way. The Great Arlorian Egg hunt is making it's return to Arlor soon! Stay tuned for next week's update. It'll have more updates on what you can expect from this AL classic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

thetorkhere
04-06-2016, 03:42 PM
First ty remi

Squeezable
04-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Second, finally an event <3

Oezheasate
04-06-2016, 03:47 PM
Same old egg hunt again?

diimitrii
04-06-2016, 03:52 PM
I wanted to see more information, specially about the expansion cuse atm i have the feeling this expansion is even more empty than ren'gol, thats just my opinion. 3 maps only ,again. Make some more maps, maybe maps like planar tombs? Or a new arena or just stuff to farm cuse lately i'm not feeling the vibe of arcane legends like it's used to be. I leveled up to 56, now what do i do? There aint nothing to do :(

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

wwwgagacomtr
04-06-2016, 03:52 PM
hey remi why dont fix new maps mobs stun time ????

all players bored new map mobs stun time i use jugger + heal + nekro shield with my warior but never enough.

mage mobs all time make stun and heal mobs after my mana and heal down speedy.

maybe please fix these r because bored for us. if u look new maps never run any players.

but we need player for run. now everybody run in tomb or other maps. my sword make stun but mobs make long time i never move or heal or etc. please fix these r ty.

DarrenPR
04-06-2016, 03:54 PM
Any plans on clearing the leaderboard times with the imbued patch? There are players on the LB right now that have been using imbued with it's massive damage boost. It would only be fair to clear the leaderboard after removing this massive damage boost to keep the playing field fair. As it stands, imbued may be better than any 56 gear released later this season. Wouldn't want people to have that much of an advantage because of bugged armor!

Varitamagica
04-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Good news!!! Very nice!!!

Dragoonclaws
04-06-2016, 04:02 PM
Game Updates

Bug Fixes
+ The Imbued Armor set has returned to its original stats.
+ Equipping the Arcane Ring now awards the Red Letter Day achievement.
+ Shady and Surge's Life and Death pools have returned to their original power.
+ Fixed a visual bug with the Brood Dragon vanity set.

Do you mean Crafting*?

----------------------------------

Shoutout to the top 5 Underhul platinum spenders... yay! The 300 other top contributors who really farmed their butt off ... *sigh* let's not talk about it

Saud
04-06-2016, 04:33 PM
hmmm
so nothing this week?
ok np, players need to level up anyway
-
plaese don't make arlor hunt egg event same as last year
we want new items&vanity&ring is scaled
also update the loot from eggs so it would be fun and cool :)
thank you !

Savagekantus
04-06-2016, 04:34 PM
woot 11th ! lmfao

eugene9707
04-06-2016, 04:37 PM
Ty for fixing imbued armor bug but it was a bit late in my opinion especially on season ending it was major bug
what does it mean sns pool returned orginal? is it nerfed from current pool damage and heal?

Thx for egg event at last some good event :)

Regarding SNS pool, there was assumptions about how the pool does more damage pre-client 1.5 than after....

here's the quote from Zeus's post

3. SNS Damage/Healing Output Significantly Lowered
For some reason both the purple and green pools have been seriously weakened. The pools used to do 350-400 damage and 300 heal per tick. Now they do considerably less than this, over 100 less than before. Please look into this.

Video Showing DMG From Before:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqaWTAH_kk

Here's a Clash Video After The Initial Nerf. Please note that the pools are doing 200-250 damage to me THROUGH the nekro shield:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3evNOBKZ_I

Now, the damage has been nerfed considerably. In the video above, they were nerfed once but I had checked after the nerf and the pools still did 300-400 damage. However, now the pools only do 100-200 damage and only heal 100-200 damage. Please fix this, STG...the video below clearly shows the difference.

Current SNS Damage/Heal:
https://youtu.be/QfN4hyBXpeQ

So im assuming it will be back to the pre-client1.5 values (originally, un-nerfed) after the fix

Oakmaiden
04-06-2016, 04:57 PM
I want a farming pet that grants a small amount of luck....say a lucky rabbit or pair of bunnies .animated banners..butterflies or birds circling.back packs ....maybe a new choice at magic mirror...skin tones .and all farmed items should have a liquidate price.Keep up the good work,love this game,kiss kiss

Iisolah
04-06-2016, 05:09 PM
What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

I would like to suggest to change the color of the lvl 56 cap banner. (It's almost identical to the very first lvl cap banner) something fresh and new is always more attracting :)

how about a pink one? :D ♡

Ioyalistic
04-06-2016, 05:23 PM
I want this vanity in the Picture so bad :-(

Golem
04-06-2016, 05:24 PM
Remiem... seems sts stash the Platinum tier Banners... why? You dont need them, share them with underhul LB Players. Ty!

extrapayah
04-06-2016, 05:40 PM
egg hunt? but easter has passed already @_@... are you really running out of idea?

Cons
04-06-2016, 06:24 PM
Omg! Im too excited about the egg hunt event! :)
Even its not easter I can feel it xD

Fredystern
04-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Finally next week ^-^

Beatmap
04-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Is the egg hunt event this Friday or next Friday?

Sent from my LG-E450 using Tapatalk

wangkj
04-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Is the egg hunt event this Friday or next Friday?

Sent from my LG-E450 using Tapatalk

Im pretty sure its next week

Kakashis
04-06-2016, 07:10 PM
Hopefully they will be 56 arlor bands. There are no good 56 items!

sinfuldito83
04-06-2016, 07:41 PM
Woohoo last **why do people care of they're first?** I hate seeing this everywhere yay I'm first blah blah blah....... it's like saying "yay I have no life and camp forums, Facebook, and blogs to be the first to comment" seriously it's not an achievement it's quite sad actually..... just my two pennies. Anyways back on track thank you guys for bringing back an event but is there anyway we can get the leprechaun event as well since we missed out on that? I'm sure everyone including myself was really looking forward to that

Kaziscate
04-06-2016, 07:42 PM
I know it's a bit too early for arcanes, but what about having an Underhul Egg-Shell Band as an arcane ring that provides double the effects of the mythic version and can only be obtained through an egg that is made through 3 Golden Arlorian Eggs?

Ticklish
04-06-2016, 09:14 PM
The imbued bug was reported weeks before season ended but nothing was done about it. Too late, it affected timed record lb already.

Please read feedback on the stunmania in new maps. Glintstone set conversion to coins still feel like a joke, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarrenPR
04-06-2016, 09:44 PM
The imbued bug was reported weeks before season ended but nothing was done about it. Too late, it affected timed record lb already.

Please read feedback on the stunmania in new maps. Glintstone set conversion to coins still feel like a joke, too.

Last season imbued was available to all players through the end of the season, thus the bugged stats were theoretically available to everybody, meaning although the armor did create an advantage, that advantage was available to everybody. Now that they are fixing it for this season, the advantage is only available to those who were using imbued prior to the patch, and not available to those using it after. This creates an uneven playing field for timed runners, and thus the LB should be wiped with this update. If legitimate players got times legitimately without using the bugged armor as a crutch, they could easily repeat their times by season end.

Ticklish
04-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Last season imbued was available to all players through the end of the season, thus the bugged stats were theoretically available to everybody, meaning although the armor did create an advantage, that advantage was available to everybody. Now that they are fixing it for this season, the advantage is only available to those who were using imbued prior to the patch, and not available to those using it after. This creates an uneven playing field for timed runners, and thus the LB should be wiped with this update. If legitimate players got times legitimately without using the bugged armor as a crutch, they could easily repeat their times by season end.

Theoretically, yes. But as we have moved on into level 46 we of course believe that level 46 mythics should be superior to 41 legendaries. Since I have already achieved the supposed max stats I could for my 46 gear, there is no reason for me to browse thru CS looking for other gear. It still remains that players were aware of the bug and used it to their advantage for records.

Zeus
04-06-2016, 11:34 PM

Theoretically, but you would have to spend 5M+ to abuse the bug because people were hoarding because of this. Thus, that argument does not work. You can use the available to everybody argument is there isn't gold involved. Otherwise, what happens is that some people get it at the devalued price and after that the supply/demand dictates and you're paying 10M for a bug.

Redjellydonut
04-07-2016, 01:18 AM
An EVENT! Thank you!! Just want AL needed!!! :D woo hoo i will have a chance at a ring

Shackler
04-07-2016, 02:57 AM
Hello remi

Please look into these issues too;
-Arcane sword proc doesnt deal damage to opponents in PvP zones.
-When you fix this proc issue and CTF flag issue, the most annoying bug will come back(i guess lol). Stunning the flag carrier when he procs his own sword.
-Helm/Armor/Vanity slot items display issues in Auction House.
-Watchers Tomb 4, many mobs dont spawn.

Kingslaughter
04-07-2016, 05:25 AM
Ahaha i hate when flagging got stunned by own proc

tokko
04-07-2016, 09:43 AM
we need a motivation in Arcane Legends ...
there is nothing of value to farming ...

make gold circulate ...

nothing ta giving gold in AL

(Sorry my bad english)

Thank you!

Remiem
04-07-2016, 10:37 AM
Do you mean Crafting*?

We couldn't set the achievement to award on craft, so it'll trigger when you put it on for the first time after creating it. :)

Kakashis
04-07-2016, 10:45 AM
We couldn't set the achievement to award on craft, so it'll trigger when you put it on for the first time after creating it. :)

Going to be Arcane hooks all over again. "Can I borrow your Arcane item for just a second to equip to get the achievement? I'll give it back right away, you can trust me. Pls Pls Pls!"

Hehe I remember those days shoot! At least nowadays most people already have that achievement!

herculeans
04-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Going to be Arcane hooks all over again. "Can I borrow your Arcane item for just a second to equip to get the achievement? I'll give it back right away, you can trust me. Pls Pls Pls!"

Hehe I remember those days shoot! At least nowadays most people already have that achievement!
Idont have it :)

Avaree
04-07-2016, 11:25 AM
Will there be a list of the first 50 players to lvl56?

Nick214
04-07-2016, 01:15 PM
So nothing for the other leaderboard runners ?
Arghhh :(

Khalleesie
04-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Woohooooo<333 my favorite event so far xD tyvmm

Ardbeg
04-07-2016, 02:20 PM
After we grinded a bazillion XPs, when will we have some decent lvl 56 items to farm? What's up with the lvl 51 cap on crate gear? When will we have the new Elites? I love the new maps, but where is the loot again?

Motherless_Child
04-07-2016, 02:30 PM
After we grinded a bazillion XPs, when will we have some decent lvl 56 items to farm? What's up with the lvl 51 cap on crate gear? When will we have the new Elites? I love the new maps, but where is the loot again?

Yeah.... Kinda missing the days of hunting the Kelvins, snaggletooths, shadowlurks, malisons, and things of that nature..... Now we just have KM3 :distress:....... We want MORE "Lucky Loot RE-Rolls!!!!!!!"

Dex Putra
04-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Hello remi

Please look into these issues too;
-Arcane sword proc doesnt deal damage to opponents in PvP zones.
-When you fix this proc issue and CTF flag issue, the most annoying bug will come back(i guess lol). Stunning the flag carrier when he procs his own sword.
-Helm/Armor/Vanity slot items display issues in Auction House.
-Watchers Tomb 4, many mobs dont spawn.

ya i hope sts, read this one cos i not like run in KT4

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Ticklish
04-07-2016, 03:26 PM
I would like to see egg drops from elite bosses. Or egg crafting materials. Maybe something that is on par with new arcane pets in stats, but less OP (though still useful) arcane abilities.

Maybe you could even have normal bosses grant tradable luck kits, as well as character-bound ankhs and respec scrolls rarely.

Avaree
04-07-2016, 04:16 PM
I would like to see egg drops from elite bosses. Or egg crafting materials. Maybe something that is on par with new arcane pets in stats, but less OP (though still useful) arcane abilities.

Maybe you could even have normal bosses grant tradable luck kits, as well as character-bound ankhs and respec scrolls rarely.

+10 any type of consumables is always appreciated :)

Cyberspirit
04-07-2016, 08:38 PM
Ya I'm excited about the egg hunt!

Serancha
04-07-2016, 10:24 PM

Maybe they did 10 levels this time in hopes people wouldn't cap so fast, theoretically giving them more time to finish making the expansion? Or else it's "itemization" and the level 56 gear will come out "staggered" so as not to give us too much to do all at once and then leaving us bored (lol) .... Just theorizing from answers given in past expansions. :)

cotard
04-07-2016, 11:24 PM
where gauntlet :unconscious:

Faliziaga
04-08-2016, 05:54 AM
Please check the scaling of Glintstone Cavern normal maps, being lv 56, mobs should scale lower and have a light blue dot at their hp bars and adding a mark on mini map for Underhul third boss would be helpful.

scarysmerf
04-08-2016, 12:38 PM
Wooot cant wait for the egg hunt.what id like to see next is more farmable pets id like to see a worm pet that would have a chance to drop from the giant tunnel worms u could call the new pet wurmy :)

Iisolah
04-09-2016, 11:37 AM
i still want a zebra pet :)