PDA

View Full Version : Some great suggestions.

Intous
04-06-2016, 05:05 PM
1- /goto:
Well today I was levelling with some of my guildies, and after few minutes I noticed that that little time for remapping could cost you some exp.
So what I'm suggesting is that you guys ( developpers) have to add a /goto feature to make the time wasted during remapping much lower.
this command Should work like this :
/goto wt (1-2-3-4)/kt (1-2-3-4)/Tindirin (1-2-3-4-5)etc...
/goto will make going to Kraken Mines much faster.

2-Make all types of equipment valuable to make a diversity of gear combination
A week ago I noticed that most of the types of gear (lethality, savvy, etc...) are never buyed on Endgame which make them futile, thus looting them on locked crates is useless.
getting to the point; make all types of gear considerable to buy, not only assault, potency, force, warefare.
The difference between an assault armor and a lethality one is over 60 dmg, by adding this feature you'll have to decrease the damage gap, and giving the lethality gear a slight advantage on another stat.
From what I've saw only Imbued gear seems to be balanced, each piece giving a slight advantage.

3-Add more farmable loot.
The title quite explains everything, just give us farmers something hardcore to do.

Thank you for reading, and if anyone has a suggestion I'd be willing to add it.

Intous
04-08-2016, 07:08 PM
More creative suggestions that will liven AL again.
4- New gear.
Add somekind of new gear that would be more stronger if you put more effort for crafting it.
So unlike Glintstones, it must be Slightly stronger and should have a special attack, when all 3 classes equipping that gear meet in a specific map.
The ingredients should be untradable so you can't just buy em and get it, you must work HARD for them, and these ingredients can be looted faster with a new specific elixir which should be plat buyable.
The ingredients should drop from all Medium-Hard Elite maps on AL, and as I said earlier the more ingredients you gather the more strong it will get.

nightmaresmoke
04-10-2016, 08:40 PM
1- /goto:
Well today I was levelling with some of my guildies, and after few minutes I noticed that that little time for remapping could cost you some exp.
So what I'm suggesting is that you guys ( developpers) have to add a /goto feature to make the time wasted during remapping much lower.
this command Should work like this :
/goto wt (1-2-3-4)/kt (1-2-3-4)/Tindirin (1-2-3-4-5)etc...
/goto will make going to Kraken Mines much faster.

2-Make all types of equipment valuable to make a diversity of gear combination
A week ago I noticed that most of the types of gear (lethality, savvy, etc...) are never buyed on Endgame which make them futile, thus looting them on locked crates is useless.
getting to the point; make all types of gear considerable to buy, not only assault, potency, force, warefare.
The difference between an assault armor and a lethality one is over 60 dmg, by adding this feature you'll have to decrease the damage gap, and giving the lethality gear a slight advantage on another stat.
From what I've saw only Imbued gear seems to be balanced, each piece giving a slight advantage.

3-Add more farmable loot.
The title quite explains everything, just give us farmers something hardcore to do.

Thank you for reading, and if anyone has a suggestion I'd be willing to add it.

/goto feature is only for the sts devs mods team normal players need to do it manually (not even sure if sts have that command really)