PDA

View Full Version : PvP ganking now explained!

Dragoonclaws
04-06-2016, 08:34 PM
Parenting done RIGHT!

I just love these parents! They are all over arlor :3

wangkj
04-06-2016, 08:59 PM
Im one of the gamers jk lmao

Kingslaughter
04-06-2016, 09:21 PM
Ahahaha....my friend should saw this....am tired ask him to stop play almost 12 hr/day...and he is a jobless zzzz

ForgottenWarrior
04-06-2016, 10:45 PM
I was synonym of his son. I used to play 10-15 hours daily ( now barely 10mins a day haha ). I skipped clg, friends invites for out visits, time to spend with family and even having food. Not only AL, whatever i passionated about kicked me on condition craving that forced me psychologically to spend all time on it. After recognizing my real life importance, criticized about my future and need of social responsiblities, now i don't play much neither i do like it. I can manage to do chat with real life friends more instead of wasting hours of farming in game for nothing. My family never tried like his dad, but they keep on reminding frightening outcomes of my addiction.
I would suggest every teenager to spread their timetable in different activities, some of many will do drastically awesome.Now, I am trying to achieve all those things what i missed coz my addiction, but its too late for me.

aneshsinghblu
04-07-2016, 02:23 AM
Parenting done RIGHT!

says the guy who's always on the forums

Udit Uberoi
04-07-2016, 02:59 AM
well played same case for me i hope have exams coming up now this egg hunt lol we shall see what eggband i get now

aneshsinghblu
04-07-2016, 03:52 AM
im always on foru m and i play the game a lot but im not jobless lol i just know how to multi task :)

spend more time with a dictionary. . multitask is one word. .not two :-P

Udit Uberoi
04-07-2016, 04:00 AM
spend more time with a dictionary. . multitask is one word. .not two :-P
it is scientifically proven that grammar nazis are jerks so :-/ good luck with being jerky xd

AceSkittle
04-07-2016, 04:55 AM
I used to play 19 hours a day, and now I only play 18.59! Thanks Chinese Dude!

...lol I'm jk lmao

Java
04-07-2016, 07:09 AM
Parenting done RIGHT!

I've seen them too [emoji23]

Dogs with thumbs would make you coffee, cats with thumbs would steal your car.

Tentenzz
04-07-2016, 12:12 PM
I'am sorry if i misspelled a lot of stuff or if i didn't meet your standards... I'am actually multilingual, i can speak Tagalog, English, Japanese and a little Spanish so i got a lot going on in my head plus i also work in a medical firm and deals with patients medical records so i have a lot on my plate and the word multitask is not included on it lol.
Well said raia.. I dont get it why someone have to comment on someone else grammar/spelling instead of commenting on the topic? This is game forum not english class..

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk