PDA

View Full Version : hi, i am new!

Knotez
07-14-2011, 04:29 PM
i am at lv 13 now, and i really do no want to start over. for some reason, i cannot put my firestorm and drain life skills onto the skill display. it doesnt even let me add my skill points to it, only to the first 4 skills i was given. HELP!!!! =(

Elyseon
07-14-2011, 04:31 PM
there is a little book icon above that first row of skills, when u tap it it should should all the skills u currently have

Survivorfan
07-14-2011, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the forums! And what Elyseon said is what you want to do^^

Knotez
07-14-2011, 04:33 PM
it only shows my first 4. and it wont let me map my other skills in the menu for me to get all shown when i do play. =(

Knotez
07-14-2011, 04:34 PM
thanks for the welcomes =)

KhaosAngel
07-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Do you have skill points to spend? You need at least one SP on the skill to map it- then when mapped go to normal play screen and like Elyseon said tap the book icon in upper right corner
And welcome to a great game and forum!

Knotez
07-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Do you have skill points to spend? You need at least one SP on the skill to map it- then when mapped go to normal play screen and like Elyseon said tap the book icon in upper right corner
And welcome to a great game and forum!

it won't even let me add skill points to firestorn, drain, weakness, or the other skill.

ZeraJade
07-21-2011, 08:05 AM
Welcome to the forum and the game! Hope you got the skills all figured out. As you have gained levels you get more points to add to skills (and skills unlock). Once you map them to skill bar you can expand the skill bar from 1 to 3 by tapping the book.

If you have any other quests feel free to ask and be sure to check out the guides on here too!