PDA

View Full Version : Trading With Other Players

Kaiser
04-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Players should be able to trade, sell, and or give away items ...etc... swords..like that kinda stuff

Alkaline Trio
04-13-2010, 06:22 AM
please, add this feature!
its not an online game without trading feature :D

Aegis
04-13-2010, 08:41 AM
+1. Mmos have economies!

Flyingcookie
04-13-2010, 11:01 AM
Trading is what we need, a market/auction house is what we want =). Seriously, i have phat lewt i would looooove to resell =)

Reaper
04-13-2010, 11:03 AM
It is in Heavy Development.

pbfreek
04-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Trading is what we need, a market/auction house is what we want =). Seriously, i have phat lewt i would looooove to resell =)

I actually think an auction house would be more useful than trading. Trading would only make for spamming in Townes, and I'm pretty sure random players would be reluctant to just give up good items they get and don't need while you're in a party with them.

Flamin
04-13-2010, 07:25 PM
I actually think an auction house would be more useful than trading. Trading would only make for spamming in Townes, and I'm pretty sure random players would be reluctant to just give up good items they get and don't need while you're in a party with them.

I totally agree. But there should also be regular trading.

Buvet
04-13-2010, 07:35 PM
I disagree with this, although spamming may become an issue, it's also important to be able to trade between friends. I think that a combination of both would be best, both have problems indiviually.

doot
04-14-2010, 02:12 AM
This should be a top priority. It will immediately create a true economy in the game. Merchant will be a new class right alongside warriors, archers and enchantresses.

Coming from a more simplistic rpg like UO (as opposed to anything from Everquest to wow), I've seen how this can change the dynamic of a game completely. People will inevitably visit towns after lengthy quests not only to catch a breather, but to go through their loot, and start the deals. A marketplace sub-forum can be created here to help initiate trade. Perhaps this will be where the auctions take place initially? We will have players whose main priority will be to wheel and deal because not everyone wants to hunt all day and that variety will automatically make this a much, much deeper game.

Here's hoping!

Reisclef
04-14-2010, 02:33 AM
Good to hear it's in development!

Rambogesus
04-14-2010, 05:17 PM
I think there should be item but not gold trading because that can get risky with gold sellers . Like todayi saw a gold seller..... Um no trading yet buddy.

GeeJee
04-15-2010, 03:45 AM
Trading would be a very good thing, especially for this MMO with gear farming.
But there's one thing: If we really want a good economy, the option to buy money in te store must be gone. This will destroy the whole economy if you just can buy gold.

Xervitude
04-15-2010, 10:42 AM
Trading would be a very good thing, especially for this MMO with gear farming.
But there's one thing: If we really want a good economy, the option to buy money in te store must be gone. This will destroy the whole economy if you just can buy gold.

Disagreed, I think not enough people will actually pay for gold to make a difference.