PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Q2 Producer's Letter

Remiem
04-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Howdy folks!

We can't even believe it's Q2 already. Where has the time gone? Q1 was a busy one, with some of the biggest updates to Arcane Legends we've ever done. We released Client 1.5 with a ton of new features like Skill Mastery, Crate Previews and more. Then, polished off Q1 with the release of the newest expansion: Curse of the Cryostar.

We're not slowing down either!

Q2 is already ramping up and we've got some really exciting stuff lined up through the summer, like:

+ The return of some Arlor classic events like the Arlor Egg Hunt and the Goblin Event!
+ Curse of the Cryostar Elite Maps. You don't want to see Elite Jadis Gearloose when he's angry....or do you?
+ New gear to prepare you for the tougher challenges that await you in Elite Underhul.
+ Some brand new opportunities to stock up on Jewels and upgrade your gear.
+ Crate keys!

The summer months are some of Arlor's busiest as many heroes settle in for their summer vacations. We hope you'll enjoy what's to come! Of course, keep in mind that while unexpected things happen all the time, so these are our PLANS for the quarter, but everything is subject to change.

Let us know what you think! What are you most excited about this quarter?

Darkluciferx
04-08-2016, 04:57 PM
First Awesome :)

Gufugufutwo
04-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Well second is cool

Saud
04-08-2016, 05:03 PM
3rd
cool guys
i am excited for the new things
but can we see the end of breezaga recolor?
we already have 3 with this is 4 now :D
Thanks for your work on the game!

Extreme2014
04-08-2016, 05:05 PM
4 thththhtht great I like it

DarrenPR
04-08-2016, 05:09 PM
+ New gear to prepare you for the tougher challenges that await you in Elite Underhul.
+ Crate keys!

Here's to hoping these will not be platinum exclusive.

Eagleye
04-08-2016, 05:27 PM
That's not Toor in that picture :-)

KEN SHONGA
04-08-2016, 05:35 PM
Nice..thanks sts for the info.

Astrea
04-08-2016, 05:45 PM
What does Q2 mean?

Kakashis
04-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Ty STS! Can't wait for the events to come! I'm most excited for elites as that has always been a bread and butter for our guild. My suggestion would be to make the desired Arcane weapons come from an Elite locked chest from the end boss. That would mean finally an Arcane bow and gun and a super op sword for warriors.

Since us farmers always sell the elite Golden chests anyways, making them locked with keys would increase the rarity of the desired Arcane weapons making them more valuable for those that loot and also making the chests worth more longer for farmers by controlling initial supply. You can put the weapons into the token vendor later on to balance the world, but it will bring about some much needed boost to the economy as farmers are literally getting strapped for gold.

We currently still have players who have 100's of millions vs players who struggle to pay for pots and buy a leprechaun amulet. When everyone's power level is roughly equal, gold distribution is uneven. When people seek a little power difference, farming can become sustainable again. Making the elite chests key locked will boost plat sales for sure. Something I'm sure is mutually beneficial for players and developers :)

Zulgath
04-08-2016, 06:01 PM
What does Q2 mean?

Second quarter of the year 2. 1/4.

Golem
04-08-2016, 06:10 PM
You did a great work sts! Ty for that!

mrshield
04-08-2016, 06:17 PM
wohhhh awesome nice event time :>

Ticklish
04-08-2016, 06:20 PM
Hmm. Coming in summer so June-ish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hallweeen
04-08-2016, 06:28 PM
3rd
cool guys
Yas another recolor lel.......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Iove
04-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Ohhhh

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Intous
04-08-2016, 06:49 PM
Just a simple question, will singe, toor and all Ren'gol exclusive pets will be added on Cryostar crate?
And between, the game is getting more and more boring, like nothing really challenging to do nowadays.

Dragoonclaws
04-08-2016, 07:17 PM
3rd
cool guys
Then I guess Toor is a redesign :/

BTW the green bubbles makes me think that we re getting a new pet for goblin's event :3

ilhanna
04-08-2016, 07:24 PM
"+ New gear to prepare you for the tougher challenges that await you in Elite Underhul."

While this makes me hopeful that there will be decent level 56 gear available soon, I'm also worried that this implies that the elites will not be dropping anything of great value in terms of gear. Please remember that while we do love running elite for the sake of challenging ourselves, there has to be some profit in it to make the elites, and level of endgame interest and activity, sustainable.

Also, while classic events are always welcome, I hope there are enough new twists in it to make them worth playing for a third time.

Oakmaiden
04-08-2016, 08:04 PM
I would like to see new items drop on deary island.Maybe even a deary crate that drops elixers and larger sums of gold.My egg basket is ready to gather eggs and i hope there will be new items to loot...and lucky bunnies...js..again..pet that grants luck..plz

skroll
04-08-2016, 09:35 PM
recolor pet.. that like toor and slag, nekro and magma.. i hope sts make something new pet like golem, fairy, and guardian that will be nice! :)

cotard
04-08-2016, 10:42 PM
I dont know what I would do :tinju:

Wazakesy
04-09-2016, 12:46 AM
Howdy folks!

We can't even believe it's Q2 already. Where has the time gone? Q1 was a busy one, with some of the biggest updates to Arcane Legends we've ever done. We released Client 1.5 with a ton of new features like Skill Mastery, Crate Previews and more. Then, polished off Q1 with the release of the newest expansion: Curse of the Cryostar.

Q2 is already ramping up and we've got some really exciting stuff lined up through the summer, like:

+ The return of some Arlor classic events like the Arlor Egg Hunt and the Goblin Event!
+ Curse of the Cryostar Elite Maps. You don't want to see Elite Jadis Gearloose when he's angry....or do you?
+ Crate keys!

The summer months are some of Arlor's busiest as many heroes settle in for their summer vacations. We hope you'll enjoy what's to come! Of course, keep in mind that while unexpected things happen all the time, so these are our PLANS for the quarter, but everything is subject to change.

I just wanna know if the egg event is coming soon to AL, Game is boring atm ~_~

ketoh
04-09-2016, 01:28 AM
Hopefully no staining pet again, lul

hastlin
04-09-2016, 02:32 AM
Wow wow wow GOOD JOB 😊

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Aloneanqell
04-09-2016, 02:39 AM
why i cant connect to the game help stssss thanxx

Husky Steele
04-09-2016, 03:14 AM
Nice! I hope Nightshade will not gone from Goblin Event. I must get that pet)

extrapayah
04-09-2016, 05:04 AM
hmmmm, you scaled up elite shuyal, elite tindirin, elite rengol, and planar tombs, don't you think we need something to compensate that scaling? e.g. higher chance in of jewels from mobs, and even higher chance from bosses, or the release of old arcane pets in elite chests, or the release of dragon hunter weapons in rengol elite chest (the previous arcanes are also lootable form elite chests). i'd prefer you don't scale those old maps though... because usually, even with the latest gear, the maps become harder than previous seasons

arcanefid
04-09-2016, 09:47 AM
hmmmm, you scaled up elite shuyal, elite tindirin, elite rengol, and planar tombs, don't you think we need something to compensate that scaling? e.g. higher chance in of jewels from mobs, and even higher chance from bosses, or the release of old arcane pets in elite chests, or the release of dragon hunter weapons in rengol elite chest (the previous arcanes are also lootable form elite chests). i'd prefer you don't scale those old maps though... because usually, even with the latest gear, the maps become harder than previous seasons

This. The maps are scaled to 56 while we're still using 46/51 gear. The loot is all outdated and useless.

Either add new loot or the scaling makes no sense. It just takes more time for those 500 Bosses APs, while we get nothing more in return.

BloodVamp
04-09-2016, 10:55 AM
Yeaaaah Thanks Remi Returns Goblin InVasion! Get a Nigthshade? Or Nilbog in event? Is aewsome excited!

Enviado do meu LG-E445 através de Tapatalk

diimitrii
04-09-2016, 02:45 PM
+1 for this idea, i remember sts saying that they would make the game more f2p but i have the feeling it's just getting more p2p...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

pammie aleston
04-10-2016, 12:28 AM

couldn't agree more

zerofort
04-10-2016, 12:32 AM
They are giving ppl the that don't buy plat the ability 2 buy keys to open locks with gold that's a step in the right direction don't u think?

Att
04-10-2016, 06:20 AM
33rd cool new armor

What does Q2 mean?
I think quest 2 or question number 2

Same

Xinandy
04-10-2016, 07:13 AM
Yes.. Event is coming.
But my crafting slot still not beeing fixed!!!
My jewel is still gone!!!
When will it be fixed??

Jerseyx
04-10-2016, 08:53 AM
Thanks X the info

Quew
04-10-2016, 12:57 PM
Can the new stuff be done by lower levels? I just started the game so I hope I can at least do the egg hunt.

scarysmerf
04-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Wooot that means ursoft event is after goblin event yay!!! :)

Ticklish
04-10-2016, 05:15 PM
I hope that even with these "exciting" events lined up, the dev team does not forget to take into consideration our feedback on maps and loot. We want to be kept busy throughout the campaign, not just by collecting coins (like fangs, last season). The number of online friends on my list has dwindled to a point that makes me truly worried about the state of the game. Please do not let all your hard work go to waste like this.

Kaziscate
04-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Wow a poison elemental pet? I wonder how this pet would be like when I reach gold tier in the Goblin Event. (I'm hoping it isn't just a re-skin of Nilbog or Slobber)

diimitrii
04-10-2016, 11:34 PM
33rd cool new armor

I think quest 2 or question number 2

Same
Quartier 2

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Fapdu
04-11-2016, 02:24 AM
Bringing back classic events are awesome! But I'm afraid that new gears and pets will be just recolored. Please work on creativity [emoji16]

Deusagor
04-11-2016, 04:59 AM
I first tought it was a weird game but now i love it :D

supersyan
04-11-2016, 09:18 AM
3rd
cool guys

we already have 4.
Glacian, slag, breezaga, Toor

Felipe Pereira
04-11-2016, 09:31 AM
Nice one
Waiting for it

Pingmill
04-11-2016, 03:01 PM
Howdy folks!

!

+ Crate keys!

What is the pet you are using? It is 100% not in game, please answer this someone :) thank you
Ping

Donquixoth
04-11-2016, 10:58 PM
What is the pet you are using? It is 100% not in game, please answer this someone :) thank you
Ping
I guess that legendary pet that replace nilbog or nightshade as event price. Just guess.

GalaxyPlayz
04-12-2016, 02:26 AM
Nice! The crate key item is awesome for non-plat players :D

DK
04-12-2016, 03:25 AM
Sounds like some great things are on the way, especially looking forward to the egg hunt :)

But this got to be the shortest producers letter i have seen.

Andrew Goddard
04-12-2016, 04:15 AM
-keys/plat farm-able
-recolor ed halloween ghost banner vanity (I cry everyday becouse I don't have one)
***!Qauazygeezy!***

Edric Joseph
04-12-2016, 07:09 AM
Howdy folks!

+ Crate keys!

please fix the glintforge pendant,,it beacomes nontradable,,i cant able to sell it

Marian Jrr
04-12-2016, 08:41 AM
I was offline playing clash royale and when i got online it show im banned forever.Can u guys tell me why?I only got online to farm glint coins.Thanks very much.Account-Dariuscritic lvl 48 warrior

wangkj
04-13-2016, 11:03 AM
yeah i guess that's breezaga lol

You mean greezeega :)

Zeazimeh
04-13-2016, 01:06 PM
Cool, seems fun :D hope there's good lvl 56 armor :D I am 56 and still using underhul armor lvl 46 lol

bonjovi3223
04-14-2016, 04:06 AM
I was offline playing clash royale and when i got online it show im banned forever.Can u guys tell me why?I only got online to farm glint coins.Thanks very much.Account-Dariuscritic lvl 48 warrior
There was a mass ban of players done recently. A lot of innocents got caught up in it as well. You will have to email sts to get this cleared up for you. Many of us got our accounts back.

iamfleuafaoeb
04-14-2016, 11:04 AM
Can't even wait now please bring the events soon

Varitamagica
04-14-2016, 01:34 PM
Will elite maps be opened before the release of the new gear or will we have the new gear to go to the new elite maps? Thanks.

saphirae
04-14-2016, 01:39 PM
My lord is that green breezaga-slag-glacian? my lord no repainted pets again plsssssss

Jcali
04-21-2016, 06:21 AM
I hope the Nightshade pet will be back and available in next event the (Goblin event) he gives you good stats just saying :)

Ovacal
04-21-2016, 06:41 AM
Yes......... Events....!!!!!! But can we try a different maps like winter goblin etc. For not the same map but also new map for each main event.

dukuh
04-21-2016, 10:26 AM
My account of the character dukuhmola , arcanelegen game , I want to apologize in advance there would request my account , I 'm lowered level of my game which is currently at the level of 12 lowered one level to level 11 , on tangapannya I would be very grateful to STS

idropfatkids
04-21-2016, 10:56 PM
yea i would agree with that