PDA

View Full Version : 6 Arcane Weapons Ideas

Kaziscate
04-07-2016, 08:23 PM
Please note that this post is for ENTERTAINMENT so please don't take this post seriously and enjoy :)

Remember when this image was shown off:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=149905&d=1459762604

These are what I think these 6 arcane weapons would be:

Mage
Staff:Potato on a Stick
Gun:Potato Launcher

Rogue
Daggers:French Fries
Bow:Potato and Rubberband

Warrior
2-Handed Weapon:Giant Sweet Potato Fry
Shield and Weapon:Potato Chip and Large French Fry

Now here is what I think the procs would be:
Potato on a Stick:Normal attack- Chance to give enemies the potato famine,giving enemies a poison that does more damage over time for 10 seconds.Charge to turn 1 enemy into a giant exploding potato chip bag that provides enemies with the salt and vinegar flavored stun. (Comes with extra salt to make scrubs very salty)
Potato Launcher: Normal attack-Chance to fire a giant exploding potato chip bag. Charge to fire a shotgun blast of freshly deep-fried fries that have a chance to deep fry enemies,crippling them for 5 seconds.

French Fries:Chance to give enemies the potato famine that makes them sick,providing stun and poison that spreads. After poison dot,0.1% chance to banish.
Potato and Rubberband:Chance to unleash a storm of potato chips.Standing in the storm gives you armor of the chips,reducing enemy damage by 100%.

Giant Sweet Potato Fry:Chance to unleash a swarm of giant potato boulders,0.1% chance to crush enemies completely and utterly,leaving nothing behind and giving a 5 second invulnerability and completely refilling you and your allies health.
Potato Chip and Large French Fry:Chance to have 2 Large Upsidedown Potatoes on Sticks,providing double all stats for you and your allies for 20 seconds. Charging up while having this causes you to rapidly slam your Large Upsidedown Potatoes on Sticks into the ground,causing potato boulders to fall from the heavens and doing damage for 5 seconds, the potato boulders get larger and do more damage over time.

COMBO PROC:If 3 people gather around and do a charged attack at the same time with corresponding weapons (Potato Launcher,Potato and Rubberband and Potato Chip with Large French Fry or Potato on a Stick, French Fries, and Giant Sweet Potato Fry) ,this will summon the MIGHTY POTATO GOD! This replaces everyone's pet with him for 10 seconds. He is scaled to max level. Here is his happiness bonus:50% damage,70 INT,STR,DEX,20% Crit, 999 Health,999 Armor,999mana,+60 Primary Stat,500 Health and 500 Mana Regen, 50% Movement Speed,80% Damage Reduction,100% Bonus Damage 40% Dodge. (Potato god cannot be summoned in PvP and has a 30 minute cooldown after each summoning). When summoning the Potato God at the end of each battle,he will create a portal that will take you to Potato Land. This hub is EXTREMELY massive and each time you arrive here, you will receive 1 potato that you can save up to buy mythic potato armor or obtain the arcane armor set of the potato god,doubling the amount of stats you have when you summon the Potato God. You can also upgrade and evolve your gear through a quest, evolving your potato weapons into potato godly weapons.

His Passive Attack: Do You Believe in Magic- An aoe zap that has the chance to provide enemies with all debuffs (except banish)
Arcane Ability: You Done Messed Up and Must Feel the Wrath of the Potato God-For summoning the Potato God,you and your buddies get blessed. He puts on his MLG glasses,fedora,swag hat,Illuminati chain,pulls out his sniper rifle,Mountain Dew, and Doritos,and 360 noscopes 420 times,eats Doritos,and drinks Mountain Dew all at the same time,rekin enemies in a 20m radius with all the procs from the potato weapons. Quadruples allies' stats. If all allies do this ability at once, they will reach potato form. All allies are invincible and has 10% chance to banish enemies on damage dealt while in potato form.

Wiz8
04-07-2016, 08:24 PM
Lol potato

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeftyWood
04-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Remember when this image was shown off:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=149905&d=1459762604

These are what I think these 6 arcane weapons would be:

Mage
Staff:Potato on a Stick
Gun:Potato Launcher

Rogue
Daggers:Upsidedown Potatoes on Sticks
Bow:Potato and Rubberband

Warrior
2-Handed Weapon:Giant Upsidedown Potato on a Stick
Shield and Weapon:Potato Chip and Large Upsidedown Potato on a Stick

Now here is what I think the procs would be:
Potato on a Stick:Normal attack- Chance to give enemies the potato famine,giving enemies a poison that does more damage over time for 10 seconds.Charge to turn 1 enemy into a giant exploding potato chip bag that provides enemies with the salt and vinegar flavored stun. (Comes with extra salt to make scrubs very salty)
Potato Launcher: Normal attack-Chance to fire a giant exploding potato chip bag. Charge to fire fries that have a chance to deep fry enemies.

Upsidedown Potatoes on Sticks:Chance to give enemies the potato famine that makes them sick,providing stun and poison that spreads. After poison dot,0.1% chance to banish.
Potato and Rubberband:Chance to unleash a storm of potato chips.Standing in the storm gives you armor of the chips,reducing enemy damage by 100%.

Giant Upsidedown Potato on a Stick:Chance to unleash a swarm of giant potato boulders,0.1% chance to crush enemies completely and utterly,leaving nothing behind and giving a 5 second invulnerability and completely refilling you and your allies health.
Potato Chip and Large Upsidedown Potato on a Stick:Chance to have 2 Large Upsidedown Potatoes on Sticks,providing double all stats for you and your allies for 20 seconds. Charging up while having this causes you to rapidly slam your Large Upsidedown Potatoes on Sticks into the ground,causing potato boulders to fall from the heavens and doing damage for 5 seconds, the potato boulders get larger and do more damage over time.
The swords and daggers should be French fries and have a waffle for a sheild

Kaziscate
04-07-2016, 08:26 PM
The swords and daggers should be French fries and have a waffle for a sheild

Alright I'll edit the French Fries into the post. :)

Cyberspirit
04-07-2016, 08:42 PM
A waffle shield sounds great!

Eleazar Dayawen
04-07-2016, 10:43 PM
Lol potato expert!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

uehi
04-08-2016, 12:44 AM
i think arcane items need be kicked on this expansion. not add new arc weapon. i think we wana see items what we can farm and use if we looted it and buy. not waiting for new locoed lot.

Fredystern
04-08-2016, 02:27 AM
Alright I'll edit the French Fries into the post. :)

How about a pan?? With the oil too :3

Kaziscate
04-08-2016, 08:10 PM
How about a pan?? With the oil too :3

I wanna keep the weapons potato themed, but I think I would put that if the weapons were popcorn themed since popcorn can be cooked over the stove. :)

Deathlyreaper
04-10-2016, 10:26 AM
OMG You actually did it. Wow. Yes we need this in AL like asap

Develm
05-29-2016, 09:02 AM
Lol

Sent from my GT-S7390 using Tapatalk

Develm
05-29-2016, 09:13 AM
Potato is the best I like potatos

Sent from my GT-S7390 using Tapatalk

konafez