PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] About scaled up normal rengol maps

extrapayah
04-07-2016, 09:06 PM
hello sts,

i noticed that after reaching l53, mobs in normal rengol expansion maps have almost doubled their health, from about 8-10k to almost 20k now, but the scaled the bosses are slightly weaker/easier compared to when i'm level 46.
even though you will release more weapons in the future, it's not like it will double our damage, right?

this also happened several times in the past, like what happened to nordr right after you released shuyal expansion, shuyal after tindirin, and tindirin after rengol. i also remember that at level 36 it was elite frost's redzone that could 1hko my rogue, but then at l41, it was bluepig's redzone that can 1hko my warrior.

and i'm also under impression that prospective maps like km3 grows harder everytime and gears always can't catch up the difficulty increase, same phenomena like how twinks dominate hauntlet timed runs
i don't think it is good for a game, if it is implicitly saying that 'things are better if you don't level up'

please check it / reconsider it again, thanks

VROOMIGoRealFast
04-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the feedback extrapayah!

I'll have Remiem add it to our community list to investigate the scaling of Ren'gol content.