PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with Building pve rouge

Cyberspirit
04-07-2016, 09:30 PM
Hi I need some help with building a pve rouge. Stuff like skills stats and passive
I'm currently level 34 and I pretty much put point in randomly so I would appreciate some help.

Sorry for my horrible English

ilhanna
04-07-2016, 10:35 PM
Here's what you can aim for at 36:
Put ALL attribute points on Dex
Passives: 5/5 Agility (dex), 5/5 Critical, 5/5 Knowledge (int), 5/5 Might (str)
Skills:
5/5 aimed shot
5/5 noxious bolt
2/5 shadow piercer (open and upgrade for HP return)

For the remaining 3 points you can choose:
Shadow Veil: open and upgrade for armor buff and longer duration (very useful skill for dagger rogue)
Trap: open and upgrade for pull and bleed, or pull and extra trap (very useful if you spend a lot of time soloing tombs for xp)

The 5 points you get as you level to 41 put on:
Razor Shield: 4/5 (all except bleed)
Damage passive: 1/5
Use aimed shot, noxious bolt, shadow piercer and razor shield in Ren'gol maps, which you can enter at 41.

The 5 points you get while leveling to 46 you put into:
Damage passive: max it out (5/5)
The one remaining point you can put on Durable (armor) passive or keep for opening Shadow Storm Shot or mastery

Then final 10 points you get from 46-56 you can spend on (choose according to what's right for you):
Durable passive: max it out (5/5)
Shadow Storm Shot: (5/5) the Underhul maps present a lot of environments like poison pools etc that make it challenging for dagger rogues, so SSS is a way to have an extra attack skills while staying in a safe range. I use aimed shot, noxious bolt, SSS and razor shield in Underhul maps
Mastery. To be honest I'm not too impressed with rogue masteries at this point but keeping my options open.

Hope this helps.

Cyberspirit
04-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Here's what you can aim for at 36:
Put ALL attribute points on Dex
Passives: 5/5 Agility (dex), 5/5 Critical, 5/5 Knowledge (int), 5/5 Might (str)
Skills:
5/5 aimed shot
5/5 noxious bolt
2/5 shadow piercer (open and upgrade for HP return)

For the remaining 3 points you can choose:
Shadow Veil: open and upgrade for armor buff and longer duration (very useful skill for dagger rogue)
Trap: open and upgrade for pull and bleed, or pull and extra trap (very useful if you spend a lot of time soloing tombs for xp)

The 5 points you get as you level to 41 put on:
Razor Shield: 4/5 (all except bleed)
Damage passive: 1/5
Use aimed shot, noxious bolt, shadow piercer and razor shield in Ren'gol maps, which you can enter at 41.

The 5 points you get while leveling to 46 you put into:
Damage passive: max it out (5/5)
The one remaining point you can put on Durable (armor) passive or keep for opening Shadow Storm Shot or mastery

Then final 10 points you get from 46-56 you can spend on (choose according to what's right for you):
Durable passive: max it out (5/5)
Shadow Storm Shot: (5/5) the Underhul maps present a lot of environments like poison pools etc that make it challenging for dagger rogues, so SSS is a way to have an extra attack skills while staying in a safe range. I use aimed shot, noxious bolt, SSS and razor shield in Underhul maps
Mastery. To be honest I'm not too impressed with rogue masteries at this point but keeping my options open.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much! This was really helpful.
Do you have any tips about what pets to use?

ilhanna
04-08-2016, 03:46 AM
Thank you so much! This was really helpful.
Do you have any tips about what pets to use?

It really depends on your budget. But go for pets that give at least 15-20 dex, dmg and/or crit, armor and hp. Some suggestions:
1. Stanlee. Stanlee comes with armor boost in its happy bonus and its AA increases your damage and crit for a short time.
2. Swift. If you use daggers, using Swift's AA (it pulls mobs together) can help you control mobs so that you don't need trap and can use veil instead.
3. Yowie is good mainly because his happy bonus gives nice boost of HP.
4. Breeze. If timed well, Breeze AA can freeze lots of mobs together. Very useful in elite maps.
5. Slobber has a nice AA if timed well (you have to make him puke on a huge number of mobs).
6. Maridos. His happy bonus gives huge HP boost, and the crit and stats you get from his AA is a huge help especially on tough boss fights. Maridos can also banish enemies (though not bosses).
7. Nekro. Especially if you're planning on running a lot of elites, it pays to invest on a Nekro. Great happy bonus, shield AA, ability to terrify and banish, plus massive massive damage that hits multiple enemies.

PS. I forgot Blinky. Blinky's AA drops enemy dmg by a whopping 40%, so it's a real lifesaver in tight situations. Its passive attack includes dropping enemy armor by 20%, an ability shared, as far as I know, only by Nekro and Grimm.

Cyberspirit
04-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Thanks! I mainly use bows but I might get a swift just because I really like It

Leeny
04-14-2016, 08:06 AM
Thank you for the build. I was searching for one that went up to 56 as well. Too bad Stanlee is a spider though because this arachnaphobe is now scared of her pet! My question is I'm level 40 and I've used only bows. Should I be running with daggers? I'm going to upgrade my gear at level 41.

Cyberspirit
04-30-2016, 02:30 AM
Hi i use both bows and daggers as well i mainly use daggers for crowd control but if there aren't many enemies then i just go with the bow.

Im lvl40 as well :)

Cyberspirit
05-01-2016, 04:56 PM
Where can I find the Ren'gol map?