PDA

View Full Version : Loadout

AdinoEznite
07-15-2011, 11:22 AM
so ive just discovered this recently, is there anyone who has tested a lot with it and can tell me what it does?

at this point all i know is that it can save the equipment you have on and switch to it later

does it do anything else?

i thought i read somewhere about it saving stats too, is that true?
in that case what happens if you save it when you have stat points to give and then add them later and choose to revert back to the saved loadout, do you have to replace those stats?

Ixillicus
07-15-2011, 12:01 PM
It's designed to make switching gear faster. That's all it does.

AdinoEznite
07-15-2011, 02:32 PM
It's designed to make switching gear faster. That's all it does.

but theres loadout for stat points

if you respecd and saved it in the loadout can you always go back to it for free?

if so what about if you grow a lvl and now you have points that you didnt before so do you get to replace them?

Ixillicus
07-15-2011, 02:48 PM
but theres loadout for stat points

if you respecd and saved it in the loadout can you always go back to it for free?

if so what about if you grow a lvl and now you have points that you didnt before so do you get to replace them?

Loadouts do not save stats when you re-spec. If you were to create a pure dex bird with all dex gear and save it as a loadout, then respect and make a pure str bird, and equip str gear, you could save it as a load out. However, if you switched back to the dex load out, you would still be pure str and you'd get a message saying you don't meet the requirements for the dex gear that was in that loadout.

In conclusion: Loadouts only do gear, not stat points. (Mind you, your gear will have some stat points associated with it.)

AdinoEznite
07-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Loadouts do not save stats when you re-spec. If you were to create a pure dex bird with all dex gear and save it as a loadout, then respect and make a pure str bird, and equip str gear, you could save it as a load out. However, if you switched back to the dex load out, you would still be pure str and you'd get a message saying you don't meet the requirements for the dex gear that was in that loadout.

In conclusion: Loadouts only do gear, not stat points. (Mind you, your gear will have some stat points associated with it.)

and you are talking about by going to Avatar > update stats > clicking the up/down arrow button and getting a screen that says 'Builds' right?

check it

*edit* i realized i named the thread wrong, i thot the builds thing were called loadouts too, should be loadouts/builds

Fyrce
07-15-2011, 07:19 PM
Gear loadouts, on your inventory screen, save stuff you wear. Try it out.

Build loadouts save stat builds you might want to go back to. They cost a respec (2 plat) when you want to use them. 2 plat one way. 2 plat the other way.