PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding future IPhone 4 users

Elfche
06-08-2010, 07:17 PM
As we all (should) know by now, the new IPhone 4 was announced yesterday (june 7) and Steve Jobs went on and on about its "retina display" and how it has x4 the pixels per inch etc etc

The question is: Will there is be a special version of the game for the IPhone 4 (like the IPad), so it will be a version that's between the old (3gs etc) devices and the IPad (your HD version)???

Tnx

Futumsh
06-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Both iphone and ipad use the same version now, as will iphone 4, though there are some assets (UI mostly) which are different depending on the device you're using. 1.2.1 will probably run scaled on it, and we'll try to assure as best we can that 1.3 does. I'm sure we'll support the native pixel density at some point, probably 1.4 - most of what's needed for it is working, but there's still a bit more that needs to be done.

Elfche
06-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Thank you for the quick reply and gl with development

Zallian
06-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Both iphone and ipad use the same version now, as will iphone 4, though there are some assets (UI mostly) which are different depending on the device you're using. 1.2.1 will probably run scaled on it, and we'll try to assure as best we can that 1.3 does. I'm sure we'll support the native pixel density at some point, probably 1.4 - most of what's needed for it is working, but there's still a bit more that needs to be done.

Likes this.

Crunchwrap
06-08-2010, 09:59 PM

wow, zipping through these versions! in a couple years we'll all be playing pocket legends v9.6