PDA

View Full Version : Some slight changes to the look of the Star Legends forum section

Samhayne
07-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Hey everyone,

Just a head's up that the default look for the Star Legends section of the forums has been changed. Nothing drastic, just some color shifts to hopefully help people know that they're reading the Star Legends section and better prevent people from posting Pocket Legends info there (and vice versa).

The Pocket Legends section will also be getting a similar treatment as well in the near future.

Please let us know what you think. Thanks!

-Samhayne

Phoenixking
07-15-2011, 02:30 PM
So whats the reason of the gerbil swap im really happy it sounds awsome

OMG OMG...........OOOOMMMMGGGGGGGG finally my FIRST!!! post after a dev THREAD yay!!! I feel so important i would like to thank sts for making this forum and samhayne for making this just when i put whats new thanks for me being lucky thanks to mysticaldream for being second place hahhaahhaa meh first lol jk

KingFu
07-15-2011, 02:33 PM
So whats the reason of the gerbil swap im really happy it sounds awsome

Lol, it's a joke. I believe it just means they're swapping engines, giving one a rest and starting the other up to run the game (is that right?)

Samhayne
07-15-2011, 02:40 PM
What are you guys talking about?

Gerbils? Eh?

JaytB
07-15-2011, 02:55 PM
What are you guys talking about?

Gerbils? Eh?

It's what your system message said, right before the shut down: 'Shutting down for Gerbil swap' O.o

Edit: Here's a pick of it (I grabbed it from another thread)

http://tapatalk.com/mu/54c021b5-9d5c-9dae.jpg

Phoenixking
07-15-2011, 03:02 PM
I have no idea what meh talking bout...........i so wanted a gerbil pfft

Otukura
07-15-2011, 03:04 PM
I love the idea, but I think it's incomplete -- there's still some blue there. All the see source buttons for quotes, the headers, page numbers, etc.

Anyway, back to forum look and colors. Please let me know if you have any thoughts about the new look for the Star Legends section.
Oh, right, wrong thread, thought I was on the one talking about it. Edited.

Samhayne
07-15-2011, 03:07 PM
Anyway, back to forum look and colors. Please let me know if you have any thoughts about the new look for the Star Legends section.

Ellyidol
07-24-2011, 08:59 AM

Hi Sam,

Do I need to clear cookies of my browser to see the changes? I haven't noticed any color changes, so I probably need to?

thugimmortal
07-25-2011, 07:56 AM
Hi Sam,

Do I need to clear cookies of my browser to see the changes? I haven't noticed any color changes, so I probably need to?

I don't see the new colours I've cleared cache. When I visit as a guest I see the new look but as soon as I login it reverts back to blue. Am I missing a setting or something.

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk