PDA

View Full Version : Good pets for rogues?

Cyberspirit
04-08-2016, 01:23 AM
Can someone tell me what pets are good for rogues? I'm lvl 35 if that matters anything for pet selection.

Intous
04-08-2016, 09:48 AM
Here are some:
Legendary: Fantasma (good damage but useless AA), Swift ( can freeze and pull mobs which is great for crowd control), Blinky ( mini nekro), Slobber ( Pretty good), Horton (Gives great stats and comes at a CHEAP price), Malison ( Great pet for rogue), Ribbit and gyrm (Crit extreme buff(the latter is pretty rare) ).
Mythic : Abaddon ( great pet and gives an exp slight buff), Grimm ( 5% chance to banish, and decent dmg buff), Magma (great pet with an offensive AA which is weak compared to Nekro's defensive one) you might wanna go for scorch but I don't recommed it.
Arcane : Maridos ( great pet for rogue, Awesome health but pretty poor damage buff, and the AA is great), Nekro ( Just an awesome pet, considered by a minority to be the best), Shady and surge ( Awesome pet, Extremely OP AA on tombs and the best stats ign).
Fiuuu that's all.

Cyberspirit
04-08-2016, 09:56 AM
Thanks! Btw that signature is so true xd

Intous
04-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Lmao ikr >.<, hope you can lvl up fast.

Eyamat
04-30-2016, 09:47 AM
Deppends whats your budget and which one of these you could afford

Ansm
05-01-2016, 05:14 AM
For PvE or PvP?
Legendary, Mythic or Arcane?
How much budget do you have? If you have enough, pick Nekro. PvE and PvP, one of the best.

Best thing to do to get a cheap nekro is to Craft 10 Vials and 1 Fossil. It'll take time to find a seller but it is worth it. If you don't have Recipe for it, let your trusted friend to craft it.

If your budget is not enough, maybe you could check the stable for good Stats. And if you are not sure about the AA (Arcane Ability), ask those people who have that pet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyberspirit
05-01-2016, 05:59 AM
For PvE or PvP?
Legendary, Mythic or Arcane?
How much budget do you have? If you have enough, pick Nekro. PvE and PvP, one of the best.

Best thing to do to get a cheap nekro is to Craft 10 Vials and 1 Fossil. It'll take time to find a seller but it is worth it. If you don't have Recipe for it, let your trusted friend to craft it.

If your budget is not enough, maybe you could check the stable for good Stats. And if you are not sure about the AA (Arcane Ability), ask those people who have that pet.

Hi where can I get the recipe and the stuff I need for it?

Ansm
05-01-2016, 06:10 AM
Hi where can I get the recipe and the stuff I need for it?

You have to get the Quest first in the Alchemist (He is standing beside the auction in Kelys)

The Quest is "Arcane Parchment" and you have to kill ELITE Inan Hesh, Rendtail and Arachna.

Hmm, if I know, you can get those Parchments by chance. Cause I have tried to kill Inan and didn't get 1 Parchment.

Ansm
05-01-2016, 06:13 AM
and another thing, Fossil and Vials will cost much. So be patient on finding a player that sells those in cheaper price.

If you can get Fossil for 1.2-1.3m that's good! 160k for 10 Vials so 1.360-1.460m is the price when you crafted it. Your choice if you'll merch it and sell it for 1.9m-2m (You'll get nice profit) or use it immediately.

ilhanna
05-01-2016, 06:16 AM
You have to get the Quest first in the Alchemist (He is standing beside the auction in Kelys)

The Quest is "Arcane Parchment" and you have to kill ELITE Inan Hesh, Rendtail and Arachna.

Hmm, if I know, you can get those Parchments by luckiness. Cause I have tried to kill Inan and didn't get 1 Parchment.

Yes, the parchment drop is chance based but not influenced by lepre. You might have to kill these elite bosses many times to collect all three parchments, and when you have all of them, pay Norman the Alchemist (who gives the quest) 50k to get the recipe.

Ansm
05-01-2016, 06:21 AM
Ya. Was killing Inan Hesh bout 2 Times now and I guess it's still not enough :D

Intous
05-01-2016, 06:53 AM
Took me like 5-7 times for Inan's parch.
I did rend'tail like 10-15 times and still no parchments, so yeah the drop rate is crazy.

ilhanna
05-01-2016, 08:35 AM
Here's a stable suggestion for rogues:

Primary stat pets. These are pets that give rogues the dex they need to boost their dmg, crit and dodge, plus int for mana and str for hp. Look in your stable for pets whose happiness bonus includes at least 20 dex or 20 primary stat. Included in this are Malison; Crawly, Wurmtongue, Stanlee, Shadowlurk; event pets like Blinky, Fantasma, Yowie, Swift, etc.; mythic pets Grimm and Slag; and arcane pets
Pets that buff damage and/or crit with their AA for short bursts of high damage output from you and allies. Incl. Stanlee, Shadowlurk, Gyrm, Singe, Maridos
Crowd control pets that slow down/stun/freeze mobs to give you room to pot and survive. Incl. Breeze, Swift, Slobber, Gloom, Ethyl. Panic/terrify from some pets like Nekro, Slag is helpful too.
Stun pet. Kelvin. Enough said.
Antistun pets to cancel stun/slow (useful in Ren'gol and Underhul). Ironbite, Nilbog, Violet
Debuff pets lower enemy dmg/crit/armor with their AA and passive attack. Incl. Nekro, Grimm, Blinky.

As you can see, some pets are listed in more than one categories. They are worth saving for.

I would say that for low budget leveling you can try a rotation of Stanlee and Malison (these two are worth getting to high level) and any other dex pets you can have for cheap (I'm thinking McCraw, Crawly) and save up for Nekro, or Maridos, and Breeze, Ironbite and Kelvin for the higher level maps and elites.

Avaree
05-01-2016, 02:40 PM
Can someone tell me what pets are good for rogues? I'm lvl 35 if that matters anything for pet selection.

Here is a great thread for pets
Gluttonys (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77834-Guide-Pet-system&highlight=Shadee-Pet-system&highlight=Shadehtt) pet system

Cyberspirit
05-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Thanks everyone! :)

Toorment
05-10-2016, 09:53 AM
I'm trying to decide between nekro and mm

Intous
05-15-2016, 09:50 AM
Class? Warrior : Mm, Rogue & Mage : Nekro.

Windyamato
05-22-2016, 10:04 PM
So easy buy both. And how to use it? Just up to the situation

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk