PDA

View Full Version : Will there be new sets?

Fastcast
07-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Do we have any info on new sets or if there will be a release like sandstone?

Mothwing
07-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Nah I was thinking the same thing. I can't wait to see the gear but I'm sure there will be sets. Check out the swamp of mystery video on YouTube. The enemie's gear looks pretty smexy. I'm guessing that will be the feel of the new gear. STS usually puts out a teaser. What happened?

Fastcast
07-15-2011, 10:12 PM
yea i thought the 50k likes on facebook was suppose to be the release of new stuff for PL wheres the new set teasers

nazgulking
07-16-2011, 01:35 AM
I would like to know what madness, blood and music stands for in this update :(

Simnar
07-16-2011, 02:47 AM
me want so bad

Lowlyspy
07-16-2011, 02:56 AM
I would like to know what madness, blood and music stands for in this update :(

I believe blood stands for the vampire campaign and music stands for the circus campaign, I think.

Madness, idk, maybe thats wat will happen if the updaye doesnt come soon. MADNESSSSSSSS D:<

Ellyidol
07-16-2011, 02:59 AM
By sets do you mean set bonuses? Like Fury set, etc?

If so, I am almost sure that there will be. Ever since AO3, they've been consistent in releasing sets for higher end gear, even the Shadow Caves eventually got sets.

AFAIK, 2 campaigns will be released. One will be free (main spine, I think) and one will be for plat (Shadow Caves, Sandstone, Wylwood). It would be cool if both campaigns had different sets for each.

My personal wish, the main spine campaign would have sets that would suit the character best (Tank set for bear, DPS set for birds, high regen/skill damage for mages), while the second campaign would give the secondary set (damage set for bear, high regen for birds, high armour for mages). So you have both campaigns you need to go through to get both sets.

Simnar
07-16-2011, 03:09 AM
By sets do you mean set bonuses? Like Fury set, etc?

If so, I am almost sure that there will be. Ever since AO3, they've been consistent in releasing sets for higher end gear, even the Shadow Caves eventually got sets.

AFAIK, 2 campaigns will be released. One will be free (main spine, I think) and one will be for plat (Shadow Caves, Sandstone, Wylwood). It would be cool if both campaigns had different sets for each.

My personal wish, the main spine campaign would have sets that would suit the character best (Tank set for bear, DPS set for birds, high regen/skill damage for mages), while the second campaign would give the secondary set (damage set for bear, high regen for birds, high armour for mages). So you have both campaigns you need to go through to get both sets.
i could use ur idea to better devolup my warbird if it was implemented

starwolf
07-16-2011, 03:17 AM
Will we have to pay for the game or will it be free like pocket legends

rsimone
07-16-2011, 03:52 AM
Will we have to pay for the game or will it be free like pocket legends

The main spine will be free, meaning you can get to maximum level without platinum.

The other dungeon will be for platinum like the shadow caves, etc.