PDA

View Full Version : Why do we live?

jjjjaaaakkkke
07-15-2011, 03:37 PM
We live because we can't see the future.

If we were able to see the future we'd think there would be no point in doing anything.. studying, helping others, living...

We live because we have hope.

Ayc2000
07-15-2011, 03:38 PM
:).

aphrodite<3
07-15-2011, 03:40 PM
That's pretty deep.

Phoenixking
07-15-2011, 03:40 PM
I thought we as in us LIVED to play STS MMORPGS lol jk

jjjjaaaakkkke
07-15-2011, 03:43 PM

Well what if you saw in the future that STS will get shut down. That your happiness would end. That all your hard work would be futile.

Phoenixking
07-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Well what if you saw in the future that STS will get shut down. That your happiness would end. That all your hard work would be futile.GASP YOU THINK IM ALL ABOUT STS i dont hope alot i just idk

Swimmingstar
07-15-2011, 04:31 PM
i hope devs don't see that or they will lose hope in making games

Roasty
07-15-2011, 05:00 PM
It's so true :o

Otukura
07-15-2011, 05:51 PM
Not play, read their forums. :D

Forums > Game

Ayc2000
07-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Not play, read their forums. :D

Forums > Game
I'm not so sure... Forums=Game

Phoenixking
07-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Ayc is correct

Zaltiar
07-15-2011, 06:33 PM
I thought this was gonna be some suicidal post..lol.

Well to answer your question biologically young man. We live with the main purpose of survival and reproduction. Yes, ohh I remember how my AP psychology teacher used to look at our class and tell us how we were still all biologically failures at life. (jokingly of course lol)

Philosophically, I'd say there is no one specific reason that we live for. It could be different for every person, for one it may just be in the pursuit of happyness, for another it may to be to get rich, or die trying. Or some like you may live, to try and question what the answer to life is. And to that I say, "42".

I just woke up and I'm being random. Lol, going off to work now. Kthxbye.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

jjjjaaaakkkke
07-15-2011, 08:30 PM
I thought this was gonna be some suicidal post..lol.

Well to answer your question biologically young man. We live with the main purpose of survival and reproduction. Yes, ohh I remember how my AP psychology teacher used to look at our class and tell us how we were still all biologically failures at life. (jokingly of course lol)

Philosophically, I'd say there is no one specific reason that we live for. It could be different for every person, for one it may just be in the pursuit of happyness, for another it may to be to get rich, or die trying. Or some like you may live, to try and question what the answer to life is. And to that I say, "42".

I just woke up and I'm being random. Lol, going off to work now. Kthxbye.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Ok? Doesn't sound nearly good as mine. PWNED.

Ayc2000
07-15-2011, 08:45 PM
I didn't know what this would be about...
Btw, when are you going to Disney? I've asked you a few times already lol

Phoenixking
07-15-2011, 09:31 PM
Thats not a random number thats about that one movie of space randomness machine says the reason to life is..........42

Otukura
07-15-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm not so sure... Forums=Game

I'm part bored of the game, a toon at the cap for every class, plus I've gone thru every twinking level except for 25 and 50. Once I go thru 50, I might stay with SL for good.

Roasty
07-15-2011, 10:05 PM
I'm part bored of the game, a toon at the cap for every class, plus I've gone thru every twinking level except for 25 and 50. Once I go thru 50, I might stay with SL for good.

When I got bored with my level 53 bird, I deleted him. And started over! The fun never ends :D!!!!!

Otukura
07-15-2011, 10:47 PM
When I got bored with my level 53 bird, I deleted him. And started over! The fun never ends :D!!!!!
I can't stand any campaign except for swamps and AO1!! Those are epic at level 30-40, before and after that are torture for me.

Roasty
07-15-2011, 10:53 PM
Torturing is good and fun, torture isn't!

I like both, the two of them happened to me before. It felt nice ;)

Zerious
07-16-2011, 12:28 AM
"Life is neither reality nor an illusion. Life lacks coherency yet is full of logic. We understand life around us but not life in us.

Is life singular or infinite? Does life run for us, or do we run for life? Is the point of living just as simple as the point of not living? Does something or someone live for us? Do we live for something or someone?

Life is corrupted and infested with disgusting conceptions, yet the beauty of the other side calls to us because the grass is greener.

I call to you, my friends, from the other side. The grass is no greener than here"

-David Joel Ramirez :)

longsteak
07-16-2011, 01:02 AM
"Life is neither reality nor an illusion. Life lacks coherency yet is full of logic. We understand life around us but not life in us.

Is life singular or infinite? Does life run for us, or do we run for life? Is the point of living just as simple as the point of not living? Does something or someone live for us? Do we live for something or someone?

Life is corrupted and infested with disgusting conceptions, yet the beauty of the other side calls to us because the grass is greener.

I call to you, my friends, from the other side. The grass is no greener than here"

-David Joel Ramirez :)

Too long. Did not read.

Barbamitsos
07-16-2011, 01:28 AM
We live because we can't see the future.

If we were able to see the future we'd think there would be no point in doing anything.. studying, helping others, living...

We live because we have hope.

=.='

Hannibalfrode2011
07-16-2011, 01:40 AM
Play pl 24 hour a day :)

Valiksuhr
07-16-2011, 02:18 AM
As for me...God put me on this Earth to do a couple of things. I'm sooooo far behind, I'm never going to die

nazgulking
07-16-2011, 02:22 AM
It's a circle one is given birth, grows up, reproduce and die, giving good elements to nurture the nature which will give nurture themselves to the newborns. We are here to augment the Entropy of the universe.

xero
07-16-2011, 02:24 AM
If you saw the future, it would only be the way it is because of the actions you take... if you do nothing, the future would be totally different...

Zaltiar
07-16-2011, 11:13 AM
if you saw the future. you'd be rich as hell. the end.

jjjjaaaakkkke
07-16-2011, 12:56 PM
Keep your opinions to yourself because honestly idc.
I could have a whole long arguement with your, but I'd rather not humiliate you in public.
So gtfo of my thread.

The end.
This thread will most likely get locked.

Sorry Zaltiar the smallest things are pissing me off extremly right now. In a bad mood... Problems irl..
So don't take it the wrong way.. I just had to blow off some steam..

Physiologic
07-16-2011, 01:10 PM
If you have issues with life and decide to make a thread about it, expect responses. If you dont like replies, don't make the thread.

Roasty
07-16-2011, 01:13 PM
In my dreams, I always had a strange vision. When you die, you don't die at all. Instead, you become something else. And your soul moves to another body, and then the cycle revolves again. It's strange, I know, but I keep thinking it's true.

noobmigo
07-16-2011, 01:16 PM
Bipolar, N.O. ^^

This is sort of weird, sorry.

jjjjaaaakkkke
07-16-2011, 03:02 PM
psy, this thread has nothing to do with my life, think before you post.

apocketlegend
07-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Eh wow nice point but there's much more.!

Samhayne
07-17-2011, 09:58 AM
Going a bit too far down the rabbit hole. Thread locked.