PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys recommend Curse? why?

Intous
04-08-2016, 09:35 AM
Today I saw my friend using curse on kt4 and when I asked him about it he said it's great especially on PvP.
So my question is : Is curse worth respec-ing? why? and what upgrades should I add.

Thanks for reading and hope someone can answer.

Kaziscate
04-10-2016, 07:16 PM
If you are doing PvE then probably not (unless you are a support mage). Curse's damage that it reflects back to your enemies in PvE is at a set range of damage. If you are ok with that,however and you just want to use it for its debuffs,then go for it.

Intous
04-11-2016, 05:04 AM
I've resprec-ed and used it on arena, it turned out to be pretty good o.o. it's useful especially on Glob and rutger.

Felipe Pereira
04-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Good? Better then dps?

Caabatric
04-14-2016, 01:44 PM
Curse is just terrible in pvp, in the tie it takes to cast curse you can land 5 lightning(10000dmg) 3 fireball (4100 dmg) 4 ice (6400dmg) while curse does about 3000.

In pvp endgame it is trash as syou must be within 6m of your opponent which means the rogues can litterally stand on their packs. Mage shield counters curse, war's jugg counters curse, and i think nekro shield also counters curse.

Zeus
04-16-2016, 12:39 PM
Curse is just terrible in pvp, in the tie it takes to cast curse you can land 5 lightning(10000dmg) 3 fireball (4100 dmg) 4 ice (6400dmg) while curse does about 3000.

In pvp endgame it is trash as syou must be within 6m of your opponent which means the rogues can litterally stand on their packs. Mage shield counters curse, war's jugg counters curse, and i think nekro shield also counters curse.

Nekro shield does not counter curse. I don't think warrior's jugg counters curse either unless by counter, you mean it helps keep a warrior alive due to the constant damage reflection tick.

Caabatric
04-16-2016, 10:37 PM
Nekro shield does not counter curse. I don't think warrior's jugg counters curse either unless by counter, you mean it helps keep a warrior alive due to the constant damage reflection tick.

We will go ahead and assume I meant the helping jugg thing :)
Still notchanging the fact it is bad in pvp and pve

Just pointing out I have seen it used in clashes to some success, but still have noticed the curse team usually loses, due to curse missing the rogues as they hide in the back line and the tanks and mages being unaffected by curse.

will0
04-17-2016, 06:14 AM
Curse sucks at the moment and need a re look.... Curse skill should be useful on both PVE and pvp and non of them are as of now

super long CD and this it should not be avoidable, even planar tomb 2 boss curse better than mage