PDA

View Full Version : How to Record on iOS without JailBreak!

Zeus
04-08-2016, 12:09 PM
Hello,

I'm sure many people have been patently waiting for a screen recorder for iOS 9. The previous one, Shou.tv no longer works and when it did, it was quite glitchy.

There is now a new recording app called AirShou (link at bottom of post). It works by tricking your device into AirPlaying and Mirroring itself and then recording that. The FPS is quite smooth and I did not seem to have any issues recording or sharing with others.

After downloading the application, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management -> Wise Technologies -> click Trust -> then open AirShou. After this, you just follow the simple steps to record!

Link: http://iemulators.com/airshou

Enjoy!

Ssneakykills
04-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Surprised sts haven't integrated a recording system in the game like many other apps have done such as taichi panda and order and chaos. Maybe because it's a exspensive perk to add to a game maybe

DK
04-08-2016, 01:01 PM
Nice finding, will try it out ;)

Thank you

Iplo
04-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Hello! Are you sure this is 100% safe? I dont want mess my iphone up.

Zeus
04-08-2016, 03:06 PM
Hello! Are you sure this is 100% safe? I dont want mess my iphone up.

I have it downloaded on my phone without any negative effects. While there are no guarantees, it certainly has not messed up my phone. Additionally, if there are any problems, you can always uninstall the application.

Schnitzel
04-08-2016, 05:00 PM
I wonder whether STS decides to integrate that Apple ReplayKit to the game...

Dragoonclaws
04-08-2016, 07:27 PM
Surprised sts haven't integrated a recording system in the game like many other apps have done such as taichi panda and order and chaos. Maybe because it's a exspensive perk to add to a game maybe

We already have enough bugs and lag with the game. Just imagine some people with crappy phones and connections. Adding that cam option would be aweful...

Avaree
04-08-2016, 07:34 PM

This would be nice a nice feature.

Zeus
04-08-2016, 07:36 PM

I asked about it long ago but didn't get a response..

Cons
04-08-2016, 07:55 PM
Sorry for this question, but how to download the app? I tried it in the website but there isnt any download button appearing, the app also isnt available in the app store. It the website, it says, "App is still in Development"...

Saud
04-08-2016, 08:01 PM
Thanks!
i think i might start channel haha
can we see a video by the app recording?
I mean I wanna see is if HD or bad quality..

Cons
04-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Nvm, Just placed my iPad to portrait. Hehe

Kingslaughter
04-08-2016, 09:23 PM
Thanks for info....finally i can record game from my ipad lol

Schnitzel
04-08-2016, 10:00 PM
I heard another way of recording on iOS is to plug it to a Mac then run QuickTime Player and have it record via usb cable.
I'm not sure though...

Kriticality
04-08-2016, 10:24 PM
I heard another way of recording on iOS is to plug it to a Mac then run QuickTime Player and have it record via usb cable.
I'm not sure though...

I've done all my videos this way. Quality is good.

https://youtu.be/fXyAIudF_b0

Check and see

AceSkittle
04-08-2016, 11:01 PM
You mean no one here knew about air Shou? o.O

Iplo
04-09-2016, 04:41 AM
Hmm I've tried to record some gameplay but when I record long videos, this app crashes and all work is gone.. And I think my iphone 6 is enough good to run AL and that app same time. If anyone can fix this somehow, please tell :)

ForgottenWarrior
04-09-2016, 07:10 AM
Lolipop and Marshmallow has inbuilt recording feature?

Saud
04-09-2016, 11:35 AM
how i can record without the voice near me?
i just wanna game voice
cuz I recorded and my mom voice was in there xD

Schnitzel
04-09-2016, 12:27 PM
Lolipop and Marshmallow has inbuilt recording feature?

Well it's not technically "inbuilt", but Google included an API in Android 5&6 that allows you to use 3rd party apps (Lollipop recorder, Mobizen, etc.) To record videos
Least this is how I've been recording my videos..

Cons
04-09-2016, 06:53 PM
how i can record without the voice near me?
i just wanna game voice
cuz I recorded and my mom voice was in there xD

Just use a video editing app and take off the sounds of the video.
You can also insert a music in the video. Im using iMovie. :)

HeftyWood
04-09-2016, 06:59 PM
We already have enough bugs and lag with the game. Just imagine some people with crappy phones and connections. Adding that cam option would be aweful...
I haven't had any lag issues or bug problems. Besides my poor connection and the XP bugs. And I don't think this feature would add to the lag issues

harakira
04-09-2016, 07:05 PM
I had tried downloading it since im new to ios and no body on appstore can record games free, this was very very helpful zeus. I owe a lot from you thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zhang36
06-15-2017, 06:44 AM
Airshou screen recorder is the best one for iPhone and iPad. But, this screen recorder is not working properly on my devices. I am using an alternative app called Everycord app (http://everycord.org/). This one is similar to Airshou and has all the features like in Airshou.