PDA

View Full Version : Don't help

Hunter Willey
04-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Lately i have been 66 pvping more often and realized a ton of characters get rushed and based upon their gear. trying to be a good guy i tell them to not rush the poor ungeared fellow or fella. That was possibly the worst decision I have made in pl. I now get rushed by almost every 66 player in pl. To make this short an sweet, let people boost of low level and ungeared players and don't help anyone if they are getting teamed. :)

Mothwing
04-08-2016, 10:51 PM
It's not against the rules to rush.

They joined the game, they can leave at any time.

If they don't have gear, they really shouldn't be in pvp anyway.

Why do people take rushing so personally? Most of us at 66 are just bored and want to fight. Me personally? I rush pretty much anybody that isn't my close friend or isn't in my guild. I rush lower levels, same levels, even higher levels, just because this game is dead and I'm looking for a way to kill time. Not only that, rushing helps you improve as a player (if that matters to you). If it makes you feel any better, I get teamed by Zylum and his fam goons all the time. That's just the way pvp is.

Ssneakykills
04-09-2016, 04:38 AM
Shoudnt pvp at 66 it's full of bought Angel accounts

Waug
04-09-2016, 10:06 AM
............ oops, I'll edit latter

Iheybeautiful
04-09-2016, 12:41 PM
That's where all the fun is, getting rushed by everyone.

Zylum
04-09-2016, 05:32 PM
My advice is make a alt. I personally have 3 66s I use, and 1 I just like too have fun with. Use the toon u have now for rushing. I get 3v1 every time my bird joins a game lol. But that's the fun of it. 1 66 bird vs 3 71's and they trash talk and act pro. But I get joy out of that. For example moth and his boyfriends were teaming my bird right. And there calling me Ez (66 bird) while on there (71s) (3) saying I'm sad and bad and whatever else kids say these days. (And that's funny too me) but If you don't like that then just report. Sts takes cyber bullying pretty serious. I know that for a fact. They will get a 2 week ban and leave you alone I promise.

Zylum
04-09-2016, 05:37 PM
It's not against the rules to rush.

They joined the game, they can leave at any time.

If they don't have gear, they really shouldn't be in pvp anyway.

Why do people take rushing so personally? Most of us at 66 are just bored and want to fight. Me personally? I rush pretty much anybody that isn't my close friend or isn't in my guild. I rush lower levels, same levels, even higher levels, just because this game is dead and I'm looking for a way to kill time. Not only that, rushing helps you improve as a player (if that matters to you). If it makes you feel any better, I get teamed by Zylum and his fam goons all the time. That's just the way pvp is.

You pretty much eat your own words here. Saying (game is dying) (I rush all noobs) (they shouldn't be in pvp) I low for a fact you only boost of nubs. And only rush your own level if u have a team. You ever sit back and think, maybe the game is dying because of people like you? How are they supposed too learn if you 3v1 them all the time. If your so pro why not say go too them and win? Give them practice. And you trash talk everyone, you prolly trash talk your own mother. No one wants too do pvp In a game where everyone kills them for no reason and calls them names. Kids like you ruin the community. And I'm sure most of the people who play will agree with me.

Burningdex
04-10-2016, 12:13 AM
I low for a fact you only boost of nubs. And only rush your own level if u have a team. And you trash talk everyone, you prolly trash talk your own mother. And I'm sure most of the people who play will agree with me.
No one agress w/ you.. Moth is great at pvp, i doubt he would team, though if he does, he is just playing the game how he wants, after all it is just a 6 year old game on a phone. I have never seen Moth trash talk anyone, ever.

Zylum
04-10-2016, 01:32 AM
No one agress w/ you.. Moth is great at pvp, i doubt he would team, though if he does, he is just playing the game how he wants, after all it is just a 6 year old game on a phone. I have never seen Moth trash talk anyone, ever.

Lol he's bad at pvp. You of never done pvp with em.

Burningdex
04-10-2016, 02:50 AM
Lol he's bad at pvp. You of never done pvp with em.
Actually, on the contrary i have, i can assure you he is good @ pvp.

Zylum
04-10-2016, 07:05 AM
Actually, on the contrary i have, i can assure you he is good @ pvp.

Bird vs bird lvl 66 10-0 is why he gets 71 bear every time he see my bird lmao

Befs
04-10-2016, 11:22 AM

Or he just wants to make you stfu? You seem like food.

Waug
04-10-2016, 11:44 AM
whoops!! Whoops!! Fight a bit harder, forums are quite boring for a while now. Tell me if i need to flow fresh air to make the fire stronger, common ya can do it.

humiiii
04-10-2016, 01:53 PM
idk what to say on this thread yet ill edit later

Ssneakykills
04-10-2016, 03:39 PM

That's because whenever I'm on you are teaming him on his 66. Don't act like a saint please.

Mothwing
04-10-2016, 04:49 PM
You pretty much eat your own words here. Saying (game is dying) (I rush all noobs) (they shouldn't be in pvp) I low for a fact you only boost of nubs. And only rush your own level if u have a team. You ever sit back and think, maybe the game is dying because of people like you? How are they supposed too learn if you 3v1 them all the time. If your so pro why not say go too them and win? Give them practice. And you trash talk everyone, you prolly trash talk your own mother. No one wants too do pvp In a game where everyone kills them for no reason and calls them names. Kids like you ruin the community. And I'm sure most of the people who play will agree with me.

Like I've said a million times, I rush anybody that I don't know personally. Whether you consider them "nubs" is irrelevant, since I'm pretty sure rushing is allowed.

I don't team unless its Fam or it's a person that teamed me in the past, you for example. It's funny to see you come on here and criticize me yet you don't realize that 90% of the 66-71 community is against you for teaming/boosting.

And, this game is already dead. Lol.

I don't get my 71 bear. I play on it and then you rush me or my friends. Every time I use my 66 you either leave or bring more Fam members to team me. So, I don't really see how this is a relevant argument at all.

Also, you never 10-0'd me. You got like 3 kills from treeing and then left. But whatevs, I've tried fighting you with my bird before and you just leave lol.

Either way you clearly have some personal vendetta against me or you wouldn't bring it up on forums. I was simply answering the OP's question and you take it as an opportunity to attack me. All I'm gonna say is you're really starting to embarrass yourself and you're making a lot of enemies publicly so, heads up.

EDIT: Oh, and just to add. By me rushing everyone, most of the time I end up in a 3v1 or 3v2. So for you to say that the way I play isn't fair is hilariously ignorant, especially considering the amount of trash talking and teaming that you do on your 76 to 71's. And any "trash talk" I do is simply me observing what you say and do and making it apparent to everyone else. My entire quick chat is full of actual quotes said by you, and that's pretty much all I say when I'm fighting. My personal favorite is when you pm'd me saying "I don't team." :)

Zylum
04-10-2016, 06:03 PM
Like I've said a million times, I rush anybody that I don't know personally. Whether you consider them "nubs" is irrelevant, since I'm pretty sure rushing is allowed.

I don't team unless its Fam or it's a person that teamed me in the past, you for example. It's funny to see you come on here and criticize me yet you don't realize that 90% of the 66-71 community is against you for teaming/boosting.

And, this game is already dead. Lol.

I don't get my 71 bear. I play on it and then you rush me or my friends. Every time I use my 66 you either leave or bring more Fam members to team me. So, I don't really see how this is a relevant argument at all.

Also, you never 10-0'd me. You got like 3 kills from treeing and then left. But whatevs, I've tried fighting you with my bird before and you just leave lol.

Either way you clearly have some personal vendetta against me or you wouldn't bring it up on forums. I was simply answering the OP's question and you take it as an opportunity to attack me. All I'm gonna say is you're really starting to embarrass yourself and you're making a lot of enemies publicly so, heads up.

EDIT: Oh, and just to add. By me rushing everyone, most of the time I end up in a 3v1 or 3v2. So for you to say that the way I play isn't fair is hilariously ignorant, especially considering the amount of trash talking and teaming that you do on your 76 to 71's. And any "trash talk" I do is simply me observing what you say and do and making it apparent to everyone else. My entire quick chat is full of actual quotes said by you, and that's pretty much all I say when I'm fighting. My personal favorite is when you pm'd me saying "I don't team." :)

The fact that u say I get my fam members too team you is stupid. Only 2 of us do 66 pvp. GOOD TRY THO! also u say I always rush your 71 bear? With my 66 bird? Cmon think about it. Take a second. And realize how stupid you sound. And you trash talk my bird 110% of the time don't even try too lie. I don't trash talk at all I just say your Ez food. Just stating facts. Like 30 seconds ago 5v1 and you lost? Why did I win 4 games in a row and all y'all did was aim me and tell my team too set? I smack you and your boyfriends 1v5 so me saying you suck it clearly the truth. And yes I do have something against you. You a 15 year old kid who teams/trash talks/and won't 1v1 u say I beat u 3-0 and left? No you got your bear lmao. We can 1v1 right now and put some gold on it. 10-0 all day long bird vs bird or 76v76 I have a screen recorder on my phone I'll upload on YouTube so you can't lie. I'll host so u can't team. Just lemme know if you feel like loosing some gold today.

Mothwing
04-10-2016, 06:23 PM
also u say I always rush your 71 bear? With my 66 bird? Cmon think about it. Take a second. And realize how stupid you sound.

Uh

66 bird vs 3 71's...I get joy out of that.

Ok then

surfing
04-11-2016, 04:53 AM
I personally like to rush Zylum because of how he reacts! :positive:

Waug
04-11-2016, 11:44 AM
ups, it's looking like 4 vs 1, should I join the team of 1, well I would but being so much op, it would make it unfair again 1+opest > 4. So i'll leave this for now and wait for another equation, cause at some point 1+opest would be equals to x. So that would be just fair.

Reunegade
04-11-2016, 03:29 PM
The fact that u say I get my fam members too team you is stupid. Only 2 of us do 66 pvp. GOOD TRY THO! also u say I always rush your 71 bear? With my 66 bird? Cmon think about it. Take a second. And realize how stupid you sound. And you trash talk my bird 110% of the time don't even try too lie. I don't trash talk at all I just say your Ez food. Just stating facts. Like 30 seconds ago 5v1 and you lost? Why did I win 4 games in a row and all y'all did was aim me and tell my team too set? I smack you and your boyfriends 1v5 so me saying you suck it clearly the truth. And yes I do have something against you. You a 15 year old kid who teams/trash talks/and won't 1v1 u say I beat u 3-0 and left? No you got your bear lmao. We can 1v1 right now and put some gold on it. 10-0 all day long bird vs bird or 76v76 I have a screen recorder on my phone I'll upload on YouTube so you can't lie. I'll host so u can't team. Just lemme know if you feel like loosing some gold today.
What the heck did you just say about me, bird? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Best Birds Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on noobs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in penguin warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire PL. You are nothing to me but just another bird. I will wipe you with precision the likes of which have never been seen in PL, mark my bow. You think you can get away with saying that bird dung over the Internet? Think again, rooster. As we speak right now I am contacting my secret network of Family across Alterra and your prints are being tracked right now so you better prepare for the Blast Shot, you lil' fried chicken. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your KDR. You're dead, ugly duckling. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ruin your KDR in over seven hundred ways with just my bare hands (and Blast Shot). Not only am I extensively trained in destroying people's KDR, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Best Birds Academy and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable pear head lookin' ahh off the face of Alterra, you parrot face. If only you knew what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to come down upon you, you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you idiot. I will release my bird dung and digest fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're dead, kiddo.

Hunter Willey
04-11-2016, 05:47 PM
No one agress w/ you.. Moth is great at pvp, i doubt he would team, though if he does, he is just playing the game how he wants, after all it is just a 6 year old game on a phone. I have never seen Moth trash talk anyone, ever.moth the 77 2 piece bird. HA. hes part of the problem.

Kanital
04-11-2016, 10:03 PM
i farted on this thread

Morphing
04-12-2016, 06:44 AM
me>opest
ez

Mothwing
04-12-2016, 10:01 AM
moth the 77 2 piece bird. HA. hes part of the problem.

Care to explain this further?

surfing
04-12-2016, 11:58 AM
i farted on this thread

Was it a wet fart or a dry fart?

Suentous PO
04-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Was it a wet fart or a dry fart?

Regardless, it smells of broccoli

Zylum
04-12-2016, 09:34 PM
moth the 77 2 piece bird. HA. hes part of the problem.

He has 76 2pc bird and my 3pc 76 bear 10-0 all day. He's food.

Zylum
04-12-2016, 09:36 PM
What the heck did you just say about me, bird? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Best Birds Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on noobs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in penguin warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire PL. You are nothing to me but just another bird. I will wipe you with precision the likes of which have never been seen in PL, mark my bow. You think you can get away with saying that bird dung over the Internet? Think again, rooster. As we speak right now I am contacting my secret network of Family across Alterra and your prints are being tracked right now so you better prepare for the Blast Shot, you lil' fried chicken. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your KDR. You're dead, ugly duckling. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ruin your KDR in over seven hundred ways with just my bare hands (and Blast Shot). Not only am I extensively trained in destroying people's KDR, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Best Birds Academy and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable pear head lookin' ahh off the face of Alterra, you parrot face. If only you knew what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to come down upon you, you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you idiot. I will release my bird dung and digest fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're dead, kiddo.

You have made my day sir. Truly speechless, altho I AINT NEVER SCARED!

Burningdex
04-12-2016, 09:58 PM
continue?bear>bird

humiiii
04-13-2016, 05:14 AM

"my"

11 chars

Mothwing
04-13-2016, 09:03 AM
continue?bear>bird

It's no use I've tried explaining this to him before.

Zylum
04-14-2016, 08:11 AM
It's no use I've tried explaining this to him before.

Don't rush what I can't kill. Lesson number 1

Zylum
04-14-2016, 08:13 AM
"my"

11 chars

Don't do so well with English? Well hate too tell you but this game may not be for you

Mothwing
04-14-2016, 10:00 AM
Don't rush what I can't kill. Lesson number 1

I didn't rush you though, you teamed me with Fam lmfao.

You don't do so well with English? Well, I hate to tell you but this game may not be for you.

FTFY. Please stop being a hypocrite.

Coolaid90
04-14-2016, 11:00 AM
Yall need to be op and take on 2v1 and win.

humiiii
04-15-2016, 05:06 AM
Yall need to be op and take on 2v1 and win.

learn anglish plz.. no make sense

Waug
04-15-2016, 08:14 AM
learn anglish plz.. no make sense

If someone's English is strong, he should understand weak English? no?

Though my English ain't strong at all, coolaid said, You all should be OverPowered and should do 2 vs 1 (Whereas "1" is refereed to you all individuals) and win Or you should be Overpowered-est Sometime refer as OPest and should win against more than 2 opponent alone ATLEAST, he didn't say that though, its for better understanding.

Mothwing
04-15-2016, 08:54 AM
If someone's English is strong, he should understand weak English? no?

Though my English ain't strong at all, coolaid said, You all should be OverPowered and should do 2 vs 1 (Whereas "1" is refereed to you all individuals) and win Or you should be Overpowered-est Sometime refer as OPest and should win against more than 2 opponent alone ATLEAST, he didn't say that though, its for better understanding.

Can you not

Ninja c:
05-08-2016, 11:45 PM
Can you not
^^^
Waug you're trash just don't...

Waug
05-09-2016, 10:51 AM
me>opest
ez

You stated quite alot toons in ur signature, which are L20, 35 blah blah and blah, you don't even SIGNIFICANTLY PVP-ed in endgame or don't want to advertise ur endgame toon still you dream to be > Opest which is apparently just a dream dude xD

^^^
Waug you're trash just don't...

umm "don't" what? If you really think that you're worth more compare to the "trash" you should have, or I should say you should criticize my post (of course with decent logic) and prove your credibility compared to the 'trash' other than that it's comparable to someone "trash" who fails even in street cricket, argue with frnds that Sachin Tendulkar, Brain Lara etc are worthless in national team, oh I ain't Sachin :)

Trenton
05-14-2016, 11:56 PM
You stated quite alot toons in ur signature, which are L20, 35 blah blah and blah, you don't even SIGNIFICANTLY PVP-ed in endgame or don't want to advertise ur endgame toon still you dream to be > Opest which is apparently just a dream dude xD

umm "don't" what? If you really think that you're worth more compare to the "trash" you should have, or I should say you should criticize my post (of course with decent logic) and prove your credibility compared to the 'trash' other than that it's comparable to someone "trash" who fails even in street cricket, argue with frnds that Sachin Tendulkar, Brain Lara etc are worthless in national team, oh I ain't Sachin :)
You tell em Waugypoo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk