PDA

View Full Version : Very good idea? -April 2016

Golem
04-08-2016, 06:18 PM
As we know everyone loves the Para gem lightning look and atm its only reason why ppl want to wear Para gemmed items.
I see this would be a great idea if sts add that lightning system to this new Ex..jewels. for Ex fury, finesse and mind. This is just my opnion. Point is the lightning system. Thats y i asked them for Ex fury, mind snd finesse so they wouldnt be so easy to earn. :)

Dragoonclaws
04-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Only tier 6-7 and plus

That would be nice in deed, but it will devalue the items that are already paragemmed. People would complain so bad

Golem
04-09-2016, 08:24 AM
None para gems left. Amd there is just few of new items with para gems so it dosnt really matter... not gonna be many players who gonna vomplain for that. Since new Ex mind fine and fury arent easy for anyone to get i see it will be good idea :). Anyway the old items with para not worth much. Low lvl items with para are only items worth spmething but this idea not change them price cus u cant use Ex jewels on low lvl items anyway.

Golem
04-26-2016, 08:58 AM
No one against this :D i think its good idea

Allows.
04-26-2016, 01:46 PM
For exquisite jewels, i think this would be okay indeed, or just make add another visual to the exquisits?