PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Make Porkchop Purchasable with Platinum

Traosabara
04-08-2016, 08:25 PM
Since Entomis, from the Level 46 kit, is purchasable with platinum, I think it would be a good idea for Porkchop to be available as a platinum purchase as well.

HeftyWood
04-09-2016, 04:28 PM
Since Entomis, from the Level 46 kit, is purchasable with platinum, I think it would be a good idea for Porkchop to be available as a platinum purchase as well.
Porkchop isn't very good. But I guess options are cool xD

Zeus
04-11-2016, 12:19 PM
Please make this happen. It's bothersome that I can't complete my stable despite spending hundreds of millions on it.

Ardbeg
04-11-2016, 01:35 PM
Porkchop already was purchasable for a few days, that's how some completed their stable. In general i vote for handing out these plat package pets as eggs, so every collector has a chance to get them.

Zeus
04-11-2016, 10:16 PM
Porkchop already was purchasable for a few days, that's how some completed their stable. In general i vote for handing out these plat package pets as eggs, so every collector has a chance to get them.

Yes, but it was classified as a glitch. By the time I got the platinum to buy porkchop, they fixed that glitch. I do agree with you though that they let it become platinum purchaseable. I mean, lets face it...it's not a game changing pet, so what's the big issue? STG will be helping out a lot of OCD pet collectors! :p

Astrea
04-12-2016, 04:47 AM
Go buy some real porkchop and steak it, Its better than a pixelated one...