PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Graphics?

noobmigo
07-15-2011, 04:32 PM
Hey, is it just me, or is everything now ORANGE? It looks EPIC, especially the top bar with the yellow spell.

So, am I the only one experiencing more ORANGE, or is this some computer color problem?

Ixillicus
07-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Hey, is it just me, or is everything now ORANGE? It looks EPIC, especially the top bar with the yellow spell.

So, am I the only one experiencing more ORANGE, or is this some computer color problem?

New color for me too. It's orange (kinda browny-orange). It looks cool. Prob to differentiate more with SL.

Silentarrow
07-15-2011, 04:34 PM
For SL it is blue and for PL it is orange for me.

noobmigo
07-15-2011, 04:36 PM
Dear Devs! Please change back the things you click to access threads, back to blue.

The orange-black HURTS MY EYES.

Samhayne
07-15-2011, 04:40 PM
The Star Legends section of the forums is Black/Grey/Blue

The Pocket Legends section is Black/Brown/Gold

The Spacetime Studios section is ye old Blue/Grey/Light Blue

If you don't like the custom looks, you can use the style switcher at the bottom of the forum to change back to the standard "Spacetime Studios" look. If you want to change back to the default looks, clear your cookies or go into your forum settings, General Settings and change your forum preference to the default.

noobmigo
07-15-2011, 04:41 PM
The Star Legends section of the forums is Black/Grey/Blue

The Pocket Legends section is Black/Brown/Gold

The Spacetime Studios section is ye old Blue/Grey/Light Blue

If you don't like the custom looks, you can use the style switcher at the bottom of the forum to change back to the standard "Spacetime Studios" look. If you want to change back to the default looks, clear your cookies or go into your forum settings, General Settings and change your forum preference to the default.

Could I suggest an option to customize the thread links?
Because I love the orange, but hate the thread links.

Samhayne
07-15-2011, 04:52 PM
To me the links are dark brown. How are you browsing the forums? What browser and device? Thanks!

noobmigo
07-15-2011, 04:59 PM
To me the links are dark brown. How are you browsing the forums? What browser and device? Thanks!

Google Chrome, eMachine Desktop.

It looks dark brown/orange to me, as well, but it just is WAY TO DARK against the white to me, makes me fidget and feels uncomfortable. I'm probably in the minority though.

EDIT: Actually, looking slightly less darkbrown, and slightly more dark orange.

Fyrce
07-15-2011, 07:02 PM
Looks orange, not brown :p

xBearSpiritx
07-16-2011, 11:24 AM
Looks orange, not brown :p

Yeah... same here. Wow, i must be colour blind!