PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to keep AL alive!

Anakeobal
04-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Sts thank you for awesome new maps. The mechanism and ideology are very good of new maps. But sts you forgot about loot tables, we really need some valuable items so that we are forced to farm new map and specially don't forgot about the old maps too please try to keep old maps active too. Many of us would like to roll back to old maps that we have forgot. I have been playing AL from season 2 and now there is nothing to do in AL. Not only me, many others have nothing left to farm, we are quit bored. We can only do is level up or farm planar tombs/arena. Also from past 2 weeks their was no weekly event. So the game is a dead from few days.

My suggestion is that add new tombs and like planar pendant why not bring a belt( Farmed by really hard work) that will keep us busy. I know developing new tombs is not easy but at least new loot should be added that can be purchased by planar fragments/tooth/glinstone coin/orc tags/story token/hauntlet. Can also add primary jewels in arena chest like before we used to get reinforced gems.

Last but not least everyone's favorite farming place km3 is also dead atm. We really need something good in cryostar lock otherwise the market is gonna crash more.

Also many of arlorian's want to know about the below points:
1. When will key be available in store? will it come or not?
2. If we wear vanity then we cannot review the armor/helm is it bug?
3. Warrior jugger naut have few bug in pve? (heal not working properly)

Bchjda
04-09-2016, 09:54 PM
I'm also a very old player (veteran) and I need to say we will never get AL back ... the problem is not only STS
The problem is the community... scammers , users let bots farm for them , (neraly al) umunhelpfull and so on ...
The best STS can do is to dev. A new game and the first year is ONLY for really old players because if everyone can connect the game is going to be like AL is now... broke and full of dude only try to have high dmg and having few mil. In their pocket and 3 1/2 years ago 5k was hard to farm
So hopefully we get a new game for old (True) players :)

Arkiouj
04-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Agree with alot of what you said, they could atleast make some new tombs seeing as we only got 3 maps and they call that an expansion.

Fredystern
04-09-2016, 11:52 PM
Well i still wanted to see players hunt for drag teeth cause it was the first material that can we farm, i was agree if sts make a new items that need dragonite bar if it was very worth like planar pendant, arcane ring, it was worth after our work hard on pendant, but if arcane ring? Tradeable :( at least make it untradeable so that we has to farm and keep active to farm it :D

codered
04-10-2016, 02:54 AM
Make it happen sts, make it happen,,,we are hungry, feed us,,,or just feed me xD

ForgottenWarrior
04-10-2016, 04:45 AM
So, the boredom is at par and devs seemingly irresponsible or they are having something very awesome in the scenario for next weeks. All We can do is, Stop playing AL for a while, they can see huge differences in server load and lossing popularity in playstore, then they must implement feedback indeed Orthodox updates.

Fredystern
04-10-2016, 04:54 AM
So, the boredom is at par and devs seemingly irresponsible or they are having something very awesome in the scenario for next weeks. All We can do is, Stop playing AL for a while, they can see huge differences in server load and lossing popularity in playstore, then they must implement feedback indeed Orthodox updates.

Losing popularity = AL closed

Hazelias
04-10-2016, 05:21 AM
Well i still wanted to see players hunt for drag teeth cause it was the first material that can we farm, i was agree if sts make a new items that need dragonite bar if it was very worth like planar pendant, arcane ring, it was worth after our work hard on pendant, but if arcane ring? Tradeable :( at least make it untradeable so that we has to farm and keep active to farm it :D

It would be nice to have stuff that we can craft from a combination of crafting ingredients like the dragonite bar and the planarite ingot. Would keep farming alive.

ForgottenWarrior
04-10-2016, 05:52 AM
Losing popularity = AL closed

I wouldn't surprise if AL closed or no uodate conditions. It's all depends on how they benefit game with overall stability and player satisfaction, i think they should hire new employees who advice for new content ( current team isn't creative as much older).

Arkiouj
04-10-2016, 09:35 AM
After leveling to 56 there really is nothing to do. Let us at least get level 56 items from the maps.. why are they only level 51? I really don't understand the logic behind that.. Selling glintstone set aswell/breaking it down for only 900 glintstone coins is pretty ridiculous seeing as everything in the store will be outdated once 56 items come.

Disappointed already and the expansion is only 2 weeks old.. Even hardcore playing friends have no motivation to play.. Also why not release crate keys with the expansion atleast then cryo's wouldn't be so worthless.

Don't understand where this game is going, literally no incentives to buy plat either to 'support' the devs.

onadraosari
04-10-2016, 11:55 AM
Agree with you mohiiit. In all. The most, we need new tombs very much, cuz others are crashed, new items in cryostar locks, let's wait for it, sts said about elite maps, easter, goblin event ( in which 100% will be new good items), ofc, like in previous caps, new items don't come so fast. Also heard about new arcanes, if it will come to new locks, its will be good for auction. Glin set, i want to say THANK YOU sts for underhul set, im sorry for peoples who made it early, but glin set is still giving effect and aps, but bigger part of this set is useless for money and hardwork which this set needed

Motherless_Child
04-10-2016, 12:03 PM
make it happen sts, make it happen,,,we are hungry, feed us,,,or just feed me xd

lol................................

Anakeobal
04-10-2016, 12:06 PM
We can now only wait till next week and till new elite loot, hope sts listen to us.