PDA

View Full Version : Old Jewel drop rate restored?

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2016, 01:28 PM
I have been farming jewels for a while and I noticed that they didn't drop as much as the week before expansion. StS said that they will increase the jewel drop rates because of the new tier coming up. Rockhorn summit drops a lot less jewels then usual.

Did you bring back the old jewel rate rates, or did you reduce the rockhorn summit drop rates and make glintstone/underhul's jewel drop rate very high? Rockhorn Summit had the best rates! Bring it back! XD be careful to not touch the xp bug though.

Edit:

Jewels

In the today's update we've made it even easier to collect the jewels you're interested in for your character's build, and have a new addition to jewel offerings coming with the expansion:

+ Client update (3/16): Jewel drop rate has been doubled across the board.

+ With expansion: A new item, Jewel Sacks, will become available with the launch of the new expansion. Jewel sacks will drop 3 jewels each with a chance to drop weak, damaged and standard jewels (no cracked!)

Saud
04-09-2016, 01:38 PM
+1

tindirin maps were good to farm
but after the last update they less drop now
same damaged jewel, maybe every 5 maps you get 1
while before u get 1 in 2 maps
sts pls increase the drop more :)

Zeus
04-09-2016, 01:56 PM
I noticed this too...maybe it was reverted by accident. I definitely seem to get less jewels now than before. I think that if this was intentional, it should be thought over because the sheer quantity of jewels required to make an exquisite jewel.

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2016, 02:17 PM
I noticed this too...maybe it was reverted by accident. I definitely seem to get less jewels now than before. I think that if this was intentional, it should be thought over because the sheer quantity of jewels required to make an exquisite jewel.

Jewels

In the today's update we've made it even easier to collect the jewels you're interested in for your character's build, and have a new addition to jewel offerings coming with the expansion:

+ Client update (3/16): Jewel drop rate has been doubled across the board.

+ With expansion: A new item, Jewel Sacks, will become available with the launch of the new expansion. Jewel sacks will drop 3 jewels each with a chance to drop weak, damaged and standard jewels (no cracked!)

It was doubled on purpose.

Zeus
04-09-2016, 02:21 PM
It was doubled on purpose.

Yes, I know. That's why I said maybe the change was reverted by accident.

Ticklish
04-09-2016, 02:28 PM
The drops only fell after they fixed the lava pool xp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeus
04-09-2016, 02:34 PM
The drops only fell after they fixed the lava pool xp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, also true.

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2016, 02:38 PM
Zeus, maybe add this to your bug list man.

zerofort
04-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Truthfully it's not bad though the jewls u do loot will be worth more and I'm sure it will make ppl run the new maps

Zeus
04-09-2016, 02:51 PM
Zeus, maybe add this to your bug list man.

I did, thanks man!

wwwgagacomtr
04-09-2016, 03:51 PM
new maps jewel is raining :) which maps drop rate bad ? new maps drop rate good fury, fin and mind crack and damaged is good. but nobody run new maps maybe drop rate is good now :)

Saud
04-09-2016, 04:22 PM
new maps jewel is raining :) which maps drop rate bad ? new maps drop rate good fury, fin and mind crack and damaged is good. but nobody run new maps maybe drop rate is good now :)

are you sure?
if you lucky you get 1-2 cracked
before in tindirin you get 3-4 in 1 run
the drop rate have been reduced .

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2016, 04:25 PM
are you sure?

3-4??? that's the minimum drops xD You could get up to 8-10 xD each player xD

wwwgagacomtr
04-09-2016, 04:28 PM
are you sure?

i always run map 2, every tour maybe 10+ jewels dropped. some damaged and lot cracked. because nobody run these maps. i try token , jewel and new chest farm always in new maps.

if u have pt very easy for run and farm these r nice.

konafez
04-09-2016, 06:50 PM
I was fariming tindrin maps and could count on 75+ jewels (mind,chaos,fury,finess) ever day, now on a good day I can pull in 25ish . And I'm noticing they trend toward one jewel ( one day I might get 80% fury, the next 75% mind, next day 80% finess) ..the drops have gotten very...odd...

nightmaresmoke
04-09-2016, 08:22 PM
Bring back old gems haha

Dragoonclaws
04-11-2016, 02:20 AM
Bump!

Lets keep this visible for mods and devs tomorrow

konafez
04-11-2016, 03:37 AM
I did a test run

12 maps netted me 13 jewels, so Sts has done one of there area 51 buff/nerf programs, or someone dropped the ball on one of the expansions

Faliziaga
04-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Some brand new opportunities to stock up on Jewels and upgrade your gear.

This might be the answer.

Jazzi
04-11-2016, 06:30 PM
This might be the answer.

Lol yes. New ways to pay real money for jewels that is ;)

Cons
04-11-2016, 06:54 PM
Just increase the drop rate again STS, before I can make about 2 standard fury, finesse, mind jewels a day, now I can only make 1...

Imback Al
04-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Or guys you are missing the point of this. They don't want us to loot jewels, they want to slowly choke out maps and make things platinum. Everything will be based off of platinum. (Wanna play tindirin? 5 plat! Thank you ;)