PDA

View Full Version : Game Lag

Befs
04-09-2016, 02:46 PM
On the east coast of the US, been lagging badly today (I normally don't) even though my ping is around 130. Is it my connection or the game servers?

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2016, 02:56 PM
There have been few people complaining that Turkey players can't log in this morning. I am having some 5k ping spikes too (but thats maybe because I am using the wifi in a café today).

Apparently, the ashral heart bug is back. I know it has never been fixed (just nerfed to a really low xp/tick). Maybe people started abusing that xp glitch instead. The thing is, both bugs don't work the same way. The summit bug was creating lava pools every X minutes. (I THINK) that the lag was created by that increasing amount of pools.

The ashral heart xp glitch is a boss respawn/death bug. There wasn't much ping related to that xp glitch, but there wasn't much people abusig that glitch since most of the people were capped.

StS really needs to do something about all this. People simply use the glitch on purpose and use the golden argument "it's STS fault"

HeftyWood
04-09-2016, 02:59 PM
There have been few people complaining that Turkey players can't log in this morning. I am having some 5k ping spikes too (but thats maybe because I am using the wifi in a café today).

Apparently, the ashral heart bug is back. I know it has never been fixed (just nerfed to a really low xp/tick). Maybe people started abusing that xp glitch instead. The thing is, both bugs don't work the same way. The summit bug was creating lava pools every X minutes. (I THINK) that the lag was created by that increasing amount of pools.

The ashral heart xp glitch is a boss respawn/death bug. There wasn't much ping related to that xp glitch, but there wasn't much people abusig that glitch since most of the people were capped.

StS really needs to do something about all this. People simply use the glitch on purpose and use the golden argument "it's STS fault"
I noticed that the glitch spawns some mobs, so u can't afk it. Sadly level 41+ players can't use it

Iplo
04-09-2016, 04:16 PM
They can, just head on over to elite ashral tower and run to elite elite ashral heart.
I think he ment those spawning worm enemies. If you leave your character just afking there, they will kill ya

Befs
04-09-2016, 05:33 PM
I think he ment those spawning worm enemies. If you leave your character just afking there, they will kill ya

Vines*

And the issue is resolved, the game randomly started running perfectly.

Java
04-09-2016, 07:26 PM
I noticed that the glitch spawns some mobs, so u can't afk it. Sadly level 41+ players can't use it
You can get xp in elite ashral...I have not done it but 75% of my guild roster was doing it.

I don't do exploits, call it a personal code of ethics. If some wish to use it, so be it. It is just disappointing. Where is the fun in it.

I am the Galactus of carbs and coffee!

codered
04-09-2016, 07:54 PM
U can still use it till 45

HeftyWood
04-09-2016, 10:36 PM
You can get xp in elite ashral...I have not done it but 75% of my guild roster was doing it.

I don't do exploits, call it a personal code of ethics. If some wish to use it, so be it. It is just disappointing. Where is the fun in it.

I am the Galactus of carbs and coffee!
I'm level 48 but I got my guildmate set up doing it haha.

U can still use it till 45