PDA

View Full Version : Phoenixking ideas-new weapons

Phoenixking
07-15-2011, 07:54 PM
There should be more new weapons, since the dual blades came out poeple got super excited now to make them more excited... DEX:shuriken/ninja star/throwing star:i like this idea cause there are possibilities with this of different effects a shuriken would be thrown like a talon but will throw a star shape instead ...DEX:throwing knives and blades: its also like a talon but with only one sided or like a dagger but thrown as a talon....DEX:x-crossbow its a regualr bow but it has another one intercrossed making it an x...DEX:muskets its like a gun but with a stronger hit amd lower speed(patsoe)..STR:scythe its like a melee stick but with a shape of a scythe ...STR:unsolid sword this one would be cool it would have fire instead of a blade or also air pressured air .....STR:thrown mace this one would have a longer range then i sword but it is slower it is connected to a chain ..........STR:whip this is the range of a longsword but 1h it would also stun has movement of a 1h sword.......STR:glove like weapons brass nuckles metal fist claws(PATSOE).......INT:glowing hand it blast a sphere of arcane power it has a glove and the glove glows ..........INT:totem it would be like a staff or wand but it will be shaped like a totem it will also move like a wand or staff........INT:tome it is a book as if and but it shoots arcane magic with various affects depending on book......If more ideas come to me i shall add

Survivorfan
07-15-2011, 08:14 PM
cool ideas!

Phoenixking
07-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Thanks ipad cant use return so i decided to leave like that

PatsoeGamer
07-18-2011, 04:35 PM
Love the sythe! Other ideas: Gauntlets! Morning stars! Wolverine blades! Jagged double edge swords! Muskets! Throwing axes! Pirate swords! Pirate hooks! Catapults! Raaaaghhhhh!

Tvis
07-18-2011, 04:37 PM
Love the sythe! Other ideas: Gauntlets! Morning stars! Wolverine blades! Jagged double edge swords! Muskets! Throwing axes! Pirate swords! Pirate hooks! Catapults! Raaaaghhhhh!

Haha. Nice ideas. We have scimitars (pirate swords) already btw :) Wolverine blades, YES!! Lol

Register
07-18-2011, 04:38 PM
ugh i only read some cuz lack of formatting -__-" You should have at least categorized them into dex int and str (st least i think they arent categorized :confused:.) At least put like 3 periods after each item so we can read it xD

Imma try to read it again.

Tvis
07-18-2011, 04:58 PM
I'll try to translate ;)

There should be more new weapons. Since the dual blades came out, people got super excited. Now to make them more excited--

DEX

Shuriken/Ninja Star/Throwing Star: Star-shaped talon.
Throwing Knives/Throwing Blades: One-sided talon; like a dagger, but thrown like a talon.
X-Crossbow: It's a regular bow with another lying across it, making it a regular "X".

STR

Scythe: Melee stick, but the shape of a scythe.
Unsolid Sword: Fire in place of the blade, in theory an air-pressured air sword.
Thrown Mace: A mace connected to a chain, slow attack speed.
Whip: Long range whip with stun.

INT

Glowing Hand: A glowing glove.
Totem: A staff or wand that looks like a totem pole.
Tome: Book with magical powers.

Kossi
07-18-2011, 04:59 PM
I'll try to translate ;)

There should be more new weapons. Since the dual blades came out, people got super excited. Now to make them more excited--

Thrown Mace: A mace connected to a chain, slow attack speed.
Whip: Long range whip with stun.

hey these were my 2 entries for the weo contest! except on fire

Phoenixking
07-20-2011, 12:22 PM
hey these were my 2 entries for the weo contest! except on fireLol didnt know and i will try to fix it

DRONE769
07-21-2011, 04:10 PM
Imagine a talon that looks like a pie. You throw it in pplz faces and it splats

Phoenixking
07-22-2011, 12:44 AM
Imagine a talon that looks like a pie. You throw it in pplz faces and it splats............................................ .................................GENIUZ!!!!!!lmao that would be cool