PDA

View Full Version : OnC seems dead... :(

longsteak
07-16-2011, 12:54 AM
Havent been on here in a while. Thanks to Order and Chaos. It was a good game, but the developers are almost non existant.. nothing compared to spacetime devs. No, I wasn't paid to say this, it's just the truth. Just because a game has better graphics and more production value doesnt mean it is going to last. Gameloft hasn't put any end game content and the upcoming update is nowhere in sight :( Till then, looks like I'll be playing Star Legends :D

Oh and devs, never stop talking to your community, you guys just popping in and saying hi makes a huge impact in an mmo community. Stay awesome :)

RedRyder
07-16-2011, 08:56 AM
This thread seems dead. And it's no mystery that their support sucks, but at least they remember the game every now and then. They can't just throw updates in as frequent as PL gets em since they're both on different levels of complexity

Roasty
07-16-2011, 09:13 AM
I go on OnC every few weeks or so. Just not as much as PL. I'm too addicted...but you're right. OnC does seem kinda dead :(

Lesrider
07-16-2011, 09:58 AM
Sorry, but neither game has any end-game content.
People get just as bored in PL waiting for new content as they do in o&c. Problem is that too many players expect to be able to play a game 24/7 and never ever get bored.
If they fail to give us a proper update #2 with better gear that CAN'T be bought with cash, then I'll revisit this topic.

Zeus
07-16-2011, 11:04 AM
This is why I'm taking my time to 60. 41 atm, scared to hit 60 but excited at the same time. I don't want to have to quit the game. Although, since I have taken such a scenic route, I now know how to solo very well as well as fully understand my character.

RedRyder
07-16-2011, 03:37 PM
Sorry, but neither game has any end-game content.
People get just as bored in PL waiting for new content as they do in o&c. Problem is that too many players expect to be able to play a game 24/7 and never ever get bored.
If they fail to give us a proper update #2 with better gear that CAN'T be bought with cash, then I'll revisit this topic.

This

This is why I'm taking my time to 60. 41 atm, scared to hit 60 but excited at the same time. I don't want to have to quit the game. Although, since I have taken such a scenic route, I now know how to solo very well as well as fully understand my character.

Savour it Parth lol, you don't have to take too much time on it though, starting a new char. Is really refreshing

Roasty
07-16-2011, 03:38 PM
Starting a new character really IS refreshing >.<

Physiologic
07-16-2011, 04:28 PM
If PL fails and OC fails, then go outside and get some sun :p If you're already playing outside, go swimming. God forbid you swim and play at the same time.

Ebalere
07-16-2011, 05:07 PM
I tried OnC and didnt really care for it, theres next to no moderation, everywhere i went i saw vulgar names and chat

Roasty
07-16-2011, 05:31 PM
God forbid you swim and play at the same time.

Heh...

http://media12.onsugar.com/files/2010/03/10/1/713/7137811/f7bdb17b4389532d_sun/i/Laughing-smiley-face-4.gif

Lesrider
07-16-2011, 06:27 PM
If PL fails and OC fails, then go outside and get some sun :p If you're already playing outside, go swimming. God forbid you swim and play at the same time.

It IS summer, after all.