PDA

View Full Version : Show party responce to boot message

SoShaan
07-16-2011, 03:35 AM
Showing everyone the boot reasoning is pointless. Much better to show everyone my response to the boot. Where I point out what kind of person he is, where I would like to put my boot, and generally talk bad to him.

My suggestion is to allow all the party to see player response to being booted.

Simnar
07-16-2011, 03:39 AM
lol he or she might be mad he or she got the boot

JaytB
07-16-2011, 03:46 AM
Showing everyone the boot reasoning is pointless. Much better to show everyone my response to the boot. Where I point out what kind of person he is, where I would like to put my boot, and generally talk bad to him.

My suggestion is to allow all the party to see player response to being booted.

I don't think this is a good idea. If you get booted, the group sees why and come to their own conclusions. People don't need to see smack talk, when the booted guy/girl decides to rant IMO

Ellyidol
07-16-2011, 03:48 AM
Sounds like you were in the receiving end of a boot from a bad bad man. I see where you're coming from, unfortunately allowing this will only start up drama which would be easily avoided by then using the ignore button. The rest of the people are bound to find out for themselves what kind of person the host is if he is indeed a bad bad man.

SoShaan
07-16-2011, 04:03 AM
more easily avoided by telling me to leave. if I dont leave after that, then by all means give it to me.

I got no issue with a group wanting whatever it wants. I have hosted thousands of games when someone joins that isnt what Im looking for. I have never had to boot anyone,I just tell them, 100% success rate.

I know that if they boot me, they are asking me to respond to them in this way. They want it! Im just suggesting that everyone gets to experience it.(: