PDA

View Full Version : PvP CTF/TDM endgame and twink tournament

resurrected
04-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Hey Community!
I was looking in old threads of Arcane Legends and i found that before STS did few PvP tournaments. Why they don't doing it now? Tournaments are quite fun for players and especially now when we got new pets, gear, jewel and masteries ( endgame and twinks higher lvl)
Share you opinion, do you wanna any tournament back? Cause i do!

resurrected
04-10-2016, 11:21 AM
I know many will say that only geared ppl can play but we can do something like that war rogue and mage will have all fair stat for their class. Its just how i see that we need some fun in PvP world in game

Zylx
04-10-2016, 11:23 AM
Pvp is quite rubbish

resurrected
04-10-2016, 11:27 AM
Pvp is quite rubbish
I don't know about endgame i was playing it before gems came, but it was long ago since any tournament or something and its bored now

Visiting
04-10-2016, 11:53 AM
The twink tournaments have always been flops, I don't know why they haven't done any endgame ones recently though.

zerofort
04-10-2016, 11:56 AM
Why doesn't sts issue same gear and same pet just for it then every one will be same then after take it away

konafez
04-10-2016, 12:43 PM
Since there are two threads on the same topic (gg op..) I will just quote myself

They stopped doing them cause one guild won every tournament . It got to the point it was just durpguild team 1 vs durpguild team 2 cause no one else wanted to enter (I'm not using the guild name to avoid offending anyone, but we all know what guild Im talking about)

resurrected
04-10-2016, 01:06 PM
Why doesn't sts issue same gear and same pet just for it then every one will be same then after take it away
Yes! Indeed.

Since there are two threads on the same topic (gg op..) I will just quote myself
Hmmm i didn't saw same thread so far. Well thanks for sharing opinion

resurrected
04-10-2016, 01:30 PM
We got more more players at pvp than before. Especially endgame ( mean 46 ATM , not much capped )
And if we make tournament it can be at same time or it will be close to each other so more than one team will win it

Ssneakykills
04-10-2016, 03:29 PM
They don't Interact with the community as much with contests/giveaways/tourneys like that used to

codered
04-10-2016, 08:04 PM
We got more more players at pvp than before. Especially endgame ( mean 46 ATM , not much capped )
And if we make tournament it can be at same time or it will be close to each other so more than one team will win it
I was in pvp guild and ur username reminding me of the guild i was, so much fuuuun and many ppl around 13-14 and now plus 15,,,,a great thing if sts get in touch with twink braket once again,,,i dont hv twink now but, hope sts take a look at some popular bracket and make something,

resurrected
05-06-2016, 06:16 PM
I was in pvp guild and ur username reminding me of the guild i was, so much fuuuun and many ppl around 13-14 and now plus 15,,,,a great thing if sts get in touch with twink braket once again,,,i dont hv twink now but, hope sts take a look at some popular bracket and make something,
Thanks! Yes guild name is resurrected:) hope they will
P.S sorry for late reply i quitted game for a while

resurrected
05-07-2016, 10:38 AM
Hey @Justg
If i wanna make tournament can i post it in forum? Is there any ToS that i need keep in mind doing tournament in game ?

Justg
05-07-2016, 10:40 AM
Hey @Justg
If i wanna make tournament can i post it in forum? Is there any ToS that i need keep in mind doing tournament in game ?

Go for it!

/this goes to 11

Hail
05-07-2016, 10:44 AM
I would much rather a pve contest like the one that was hosted by a player of the game (forget the correct name as I was a low lvl back then - Kalizza?). This contest allowed any endgamer to join and people were able to earn an insane untradeable vanity for it.

resurrected
05-07-2016, 10:46 AM
I would much rather a pve contest like the one that was hosted by a player of the game (forget the correct name as I was a low lvl back then - Kalizza?). This contest allowed any endgamer to join and people were able to earn an insane untradeable vanity for it.
Yes kalizaa. But i not sure StS would add some nice banner or vanity to my contest. Sure i can make it but i don't have endgame yet. I'm twink 14

kinzmet
05-07-2016, 10:56 AM
They don't Interact with the community as much with contests/giveaways/tourneys like that used to

Yup, I miss the free arcane pets like the "Singe Rescue" contest, exclusive vanities on events like halloween and winter, CTF/TDM tournaments!, the Face time with spacetime, the spot the mods, the... the... sobs sobs..nostalgia..sentimental

resurrected
05-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Yup, I miss the free arcane pets like the "Singe Rescue" contest, exclusive vanities on events like halloween and winter, CTF/TDM tournaments!, the Face time with spacetime, the spot the mods, the... the... sobs sobs..nostalgia..sentimental
StS don't do much contest and any remember when was last PvP tournament? Ages ago :(

intizamfamily888
05-13-2016, 06:19 AM
StS don't do much contest and any remember when was last PvP tournament? Ages ago :(
The last tournament was atleast 1.5 years ago

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

resurrected
05-13-2016, 07:48 AM
The last tournament was atleast 1.5 years ago

Don't worry! Planning to make mine when i get a little free time

intizamfamily888
05-13-2016, 11:54 AM
Don't worry! Planning to make mine when i get a little free time
Yay! :)

DLQ
05-14-2016, 05:32 AM
Green ping WIN :victorious:

Potatosmash
05-14-2016, 11:48 AM
We conducted event for lv13-15 bracket back then. Smash guild! Kidosmash planned it.

resurrected
05-14-2016, 11:49 AM
We conducted event for lv13-15 bracket back then. Smash guild! Kidosmash planned it.
He can always let me know so we can make something together !

Titanium
05-19-2016, 01:28 PM
A tournament?

It must be a singing contest or playing cannon roulette for twinks.

Leave the pvp tournaments for big boys ( endgamers ) . Not for naked newbie killers.

intrepd
05-19-2016, 02:21 PM
A tournament?

Leave the pvp tournaments for big boys ( endgamers ) . Not for naked newbie killers.

What business do you have with him? Hes making his own tournament for twinks since he's a twink if you do not like then make your own, i believe a dev/mod just confirmed that everyone can make their own tournaments

Lawpvp
05-20-2016, 12:25 AM
A tournament?

he is probably one of those people who tried twinks, got farmed then left back to endgame.

resurrected
05-20-2016, 02:57 AM
A tournament?

No its not singing contest. Its pvp. You call endgamers big boys. Okay. I had rogue in endgame. I was even in horror and pvped with you. As for singing contest. Wasn't you who was master of ? If you hate twinks then just don't read post about it. I wanna make tournament for fun with friends. And if you wanna make drama then please go find another thread to. Twinks got skills too not only end gamers. Just to let you know here is what Gary thinking about my idea. If you wanna you can make your own tournament in endgame. You was also twink I'm right ? If you prefer endgame then okay. Some like endgame some twinks. Up to em. You should respect it. GL. Thanks.

Go for it!

/this goes to 11

Hey @Justg

Titanium
05-22-2016, 05:12 AM
No its not singing contest. Its pvp. You call endgamers big boys. Okay. I had rogue in endgame. I was even in horror and pvped with you. As for singing contest. Wasn't you who was master of ? If you hate twinks then just don't read post about it. I wanna make tournament for fun with friends. And if you wanna make drama then please go find another thread to. Twinks got skills too not only end gamers. Just to let you know here is what Gary thinking about my idea. If you wanna you can make your own tournament in endgame. You was also twink I'm right ? If you prefer endgame then okay. Some like endgame some twinks. Up to em. You should respect it. GL. Thanks.

I'm not twinking. I only assumed is a singing contest cause someone mentioned skill. Then if it's not a singing contest it must be a screenshot tournament "how many blocks I have in your screenshot". Lawpvp will be the champion, that's my bet.

intizamfamily888
05-22-2016, 06:49 AM
I'm not twinking. I only assumed is a singing contest cause someone mentioned skill. Then if it's not a singing contest it must be a screenshot tournament "how many blocks I have in your screenshot". Lawpvp will be the champion, that's my bet.
Ur talking like endgamers do never cry about blocking or tank stacking......

Lawpvp
05-22-2016, 07:48 AM

keep stalking forums to hate on twinks cuz u got farmed in pvp. It must be the only thing that gives u satisfaction in life

resurrected
05-22-2016, 08:05 AM
Please keep this thread drama free thanks

latoz
05-24-2016, 06:53 AM
L13-14 twink bracket tournament:angel:

Lawpvp
05-24-2016, 07:48 AM

14s are meh make it 15-17

resurrected
05-24-2016, 07:53 AM
14s are meh make it 15-17

Make it just 15:)

latoz
05-24-2016, 02:17 PM
Make it just 15:)
:( deemm but sounds still fun
Hope L14-15 can

resurrected
05-24-2016, 02:36 PM
:( deemm but sounds still fun
Hope L14-15 can
I want to make it fair. There is too much difference in jewel setup between level 14 and 15 bro.

latoz
05-25-2016, 03:52 PM
I want to make it fair. There is too much difference in jewel setup between level 14 and 15 bro.
How about if team L14 wanted to join even they know enmies are 15s? XD
Just for fun tho :) :)
-kitty kity wikky wikky

resurrected
05-25-2016, 11:24 PM
How about if team L14 wanted to join even they know enmies are 15s? XD
Just for fun tho :) :)
-kitty kity wikky wikky
Up to y'all xD

intizamfamily888
05-31-2016, 01:34 AM
Up to y'all xD
+1 for a tourney for 15s xDDD

Bluebatthing
05-31-2016, 01:59 PM
How about a CTF tournament where the objective is to actually CAPTURE THE FLAG??? That would be fun for a change.

resurrected
05-31-2016, 02:34 PM
How about a CTF tournament where the objective is to actually CAPTURE THE FLAG??? That would be fun for a change.
Actually this is what i was thinking about. Team of 3 players tank mage and rogue. Who first flag till 3 wins. More details about it soon. I just planning when to do it and it will be prolly at month or so. Now everybody are busy with exams/work. I respect that and ill wait till summer

Exemplar
06-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Agree with tournament idea, twink and endgame tournaments would be cool. @Justg can help us with banners for winners? I can sponsor some gold for tournament winners, but STS help is needed! Ign: Exemplars

resurrected
06-04-2016, 03:39 PM
Agree with tournament idea, twink and endgame tournaments would be cool. @Justg can help us with banners for winners? I can sponsor some gold for tournament winners, but STS help is needed! Ign: Exemplars
Up to devs they will help us or nah. I guess they add banners only to official tournaments created by StS but i not sure tbh. Anyways i just wanna have fun :)

resurrected
06-10-2016, 05:06 AM
Tournament planned on next week. More info soon

Tif
06-10-2016, 08:09 AM
Also make it no korruption lol it would suck

resurrected
06-10-2016, 08:10 AM
Also make it no korruption lol it would suck
There will be rule to not use korruption as pet and also as AA of mix. Dont worry :)

Kingofninjas
06-13-2016, 06:15 PM
Actually this is what i was thinking about. Team of 3 players tank mage and rogue. Who first flag till 3 wins. More details about it soon. I just planning when to do it and it will be prolly at month or so. Now everybody are busy with exams/work. I respect that and ill wait till summer

This has already been done. The same team that wins every end game tournament won this.

resurrected
06-13-2016, 11:30 PM
This has already been done. The same team that wins every end game tournament won this.
Lets see same will win. I wanna make some fun at this bracket :)

Saud
06-15-2016, 01:00 AM
can someone record it or stream?

resurrected
06-15-2016, 02:07 AM
can someone record it or stream?
Ofcourse. Ill be in every room trying to record it and see of they play fair :)