PDA

View Full Version : Recomend for me what jewel better??

judyb
04-10-2016, 05:14 PM
Damage jewel? Or dex jewel?
Which is best of best for me?
What build can make my arm over 2000??im 52lv

나의 SM-N9005 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Ticklish
04-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Chaos jewels only give you damage. Finesse jewels give almost the same damage as chaos jewels, as well as a small amount of hp and crit. You may want to use brutality type gear to increase your hp and armor, or add noble to exquisite diamond jewels to your gear. I do not, however, recommend doing that. Our job as rogues is to deal a high amount of damage quickly, so you do not want to sacrifice much of your damage. If your concern for armor is pve-related, just run with a tank if you can. You may want to save up for munch mouth (to make up for armor) as well. I don't pvp so I will let others comment on that. :)

judyb
04-10-2016, 09:25 PM
Chaos jewels only give you damage. Finesse jewels give almost the same damage as chaos jewels, as well as a small amount of hp and crit. You may want to use brutality type gear to increase your hp and armor, or add noble to exquisite diamond jewels to your gear. I do not, however, recommend doing that. Our job as rogues is to deal a high amount of damage quickly, so you do not want to sacrifice much of your damage. If your concern for armor is pve-related, just run with a tank if you can. You may want to save up for munch mouth (to make up for armor) as well. I don't pvp so I will let others comment on that. :)
Ty for helping me..

Att
04-11-2016, 01:11 AM

Wrong. Damage from Finese and Chaos is not comparable. Even best Finese Jewel gives less damage than Cracked Chaos. But as you said, other stats are not present in Chaos.

Suppose you add Cracked Finese (+1 dex) to item
New stats are
+1 Dex
+3 Hp
+0.075% dodge
+0.025% crit
+0.5% bonus dmg
+ (0.03*1*(Initial Bonus Damage%+0.5))/100 = +(0.03*(Initial Bonus Dmg%+0.5))/100

Suppose you add Exq Finese (+9 dex)
+27hp
+0.675% dodge
+0.225% crit
+4.5% bonus dmg
+(0.03*9*(Initial Bonus Dmg%+4.5))/100 = +(0.27*(Initial Bonus Dmg%))/100

Comparing it with Cracked Chaos
+(0.42*(Bonus Damage%))/100

Exq Chaos (+2.00 dmg)
+(2*(Bonus Damage%))/100

@judyb

Potency items give Dex, Int, Dmg
Brutality items give Dex, Str, Dmg
Warfare items give Dex, Armor, Dmg

Ticklish
04-11-2016, 01:21 AM
Wrong. Damage from Finese and Chaos is not comparable. Even best Finese Jewel gives less damage than Cracked Chaos. But as you said, other stats are not present in Chaos.

Suppose you add Cracked Finese (+1 dex) to item
New stats are
+1 Dex
+3 Hp
+0.075% dodge
+0.025% crit
+0.5% bonus dmg
+ (0.03*1*(Initial Bonus Damage%+0.5))/100 = +(0.03*(Initial Bonus Dmg%+0.5))/100

Suppose you add Exq Finese (+9 dex)
+27hp
+0.675% dodge
+0.225% crit
+4.5% bonus dmg
+(0.03*9*(Initial Bonus Dmg%+4.5))/100 = +(0.27*(Initial Bonus Dmg%))/100

Comparing it with Cracked Chaos
+(0.42*(Bonus Damage%))/100

Exq Chaos (+2.00 dmg)
+(2*(Bonus Damage%))/100

@judyb

We tested both jewels on level 46 arcane daggers. Exquisite chaos gave a mere 0.12 damage increase over exquisite finesse, whilst reducing the hp, dodge, and crit in the amounts you mentioned.

Att
04-11-2016, 05:24 AM
We tested both jewels on level 46 arcane daggers. Exquisite chaos gave a mere 0.12 damage increase over exquisite finesse, whilst reducing the hp, dodge, and crit in the amounts you mentioned.
Can you test this on armor and not on weapon?

Ticklish
04-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Can you test this on armor and not on weapon?

It could take a couple of days. Have you tested it yourself using lower tiers?

Att
04-11-2016, 12:05 PM
It could take a couple of days. Have you tested it yourself using lower tiers?

I test if from auction lol......but i think that damage increase in weapon due to dex jewels is more than damage increase in armor due to it. Need confirm

Tatman
04-11-2016, 01:20 PM
Chaos jewels give you slightly more damage compared with same level finesse (e.g. superb chaos vs superb finesse). Also, it doesn't matter whether you put them on weapon or armor or other gear, it's the same. So, unless there is some new bug I'm not familiar with, what Ticklish says is right. Better use finesse jewels.

As for armor, I don't recommend using diamond jewels. You will be much better with a few exquisite nature jewels, if pvp is your concern. I rarely pvp myself, but I have an alternate set of gear (right now armor and belt) with nature and water jewels (for some more mana; and yes, waters can be useful).

Good luck. :)

Att
04-11-2016, 03:09 PM
Chaos jewels give you slightly more damage compared with same level finesse (e.g. superb chaos vs superb finesse). Also, it doesn't matter whether you put them on weapon or armor or other gear, it's the same. So, unless there is some new bug I'm not familiar with, what Ticklish says is right. Better use finesse jewels.

As for armor, I don't recommend using diamond jewels. You will be much better with a few exquisite nature jewels, if pvp is your concern. I rarely pvp myself, but I have an alternate set of gear (right now armor and belt) with nature and water jewels (for some more mana; and yes, waters can be useful).

Yes of same level chaos give slight more damage, hence finese jewel is better i was wrong. The formula i used is probably wrong and base dex gives little more damage than 0.03.

Ticklish
04-11-2016, 05:23 PM

Thanks for the input, Tat! No need for me to resocket hehe.

@judyb
A couple chaos jewels will be fine, I think. If you're concerned about the price tag on finesse but need to fill in some jewel slots. :)

judyb
04-12-2016, 08:40 PM
Ty all guys ^^
Its good help to me..