PDA

View Full Version : 6 Arcane Weapons Ideas PART 2!

Kaziscate
04-10-2016, 07:10 PM
Please note that this post is for ENTERTAINMENT so please don't take this post seriously and enjoy :)

So,you enjoyed me taters eh m8? Well, I decided to make popcorn themed weapons this time! :) I also mentioned it in a reply:
I wanna keep the weapons potato themed, but I think I would put that if the weapons were popcorn themed since popcorn can be cooked over the stove. :)

Anyways here they are:

Mage Weapons
Staff:Popcorn-Decorated Christmas Tree
Gun: Popcorn Popper

Rouge Weapons
Daggers:Popcorn on Strings Whips
Bow:Popcorn on a String

Warrior Weapons
2-Handed Weapon:Pan-O-Popcorn
Weapon and Shield:Pot-O-Popcorn and Giant Popcorn on a String Whip

Weapon Procs
Popcorn-Decorated Christmas Tree:Chance to pop enemies into exploding popcorn. Charge to cast a giant salty popcorn,blinding and stunning enemies's eyes with salt and dealing aoe damage.
Popcorn Popper:Chance to turn enemies into mini popcorn poppers that shoot kernels at enemies. Charge to cast a giant buttery popcorn,doing aoe damage to enemies and burning em with butter.

Popcorn on Strings Whips:Chance to thread string through enemies,rooting enemies,pulling them together, and having a chance to pop enemies into delicious popcorn.
Popcorn on a String:Chance to fling salty butter at your enemies,dealing aoe damage,stunning,and burning enemies with searing hot butter.

Pan-O-Popcorn:Chance to create mini pans that pull in,root,and ignite enemies. Small chance to instantly pop enemies into popcorn. Standing on a mini pan grants popcorn armor,doubling your armor, reducing damage by 25%, and increases your damage by 50% for 10 seconds.Resets timer when stepping on mini pan or giant pot (from Pot-O-Popcorn and Giant Popcorn on a String Whip proc).
Pot-O-Popcorn and Giant Popcorn on a String Whip:Chance to create a giant pot that gathers enemies. This giant pot roots,ignites,and has a small chance to instantly pop enemies into popcorn. Standing on the pot provides salty buttery popcorn armor,providing double the effects of popcorn armor for 5 seconds, can be reset by standing on giant pot or mini pan.

When 3 people do charged attacks for their corresponding weapons,(Popcorn-Decorated Christmas Tree,Popcorn on Strings Whips,Pan-O-Popcorn) or (Popcorn Popper,Popcorn on a String,Pot-O-Popcorn), you summon Pop-a Smurf for 1 minute. He is scaled to max lvl and replaces you and your allies' pets and cannot be summoned in PvP and you are granted a 30 minute cooldown after each summoning. Here are his stats and abilities:

Happiness Bonus:50% damage,70 INT,STR,DEX,20% Crit, 999 Health,999 Armor,999mana,+60 Primary Stat,500 Health and 500 Mana Regen, 50% Movement Speed,80% Damage Reduction,100% Bonus Damage 40% Dodge

Arcane Ability: Pop-a is in da House- Pop-a Smurf pops a smurf and uses the power of all the popcorn weapon procs in a 20m radius. Has 50% chance to instantly pop enemies into salty,buttery,extra delicious,explosive popcorn.

Passive Ability: Pop- Pop-a Smurf throws a random explosive popcorn weapon that deals damage that deals double charged attack damage in a 10m radius. Chance to proc the proc of the weapon he throws. Also provides double chance to instantly pop enemies into popcorn if applicable.

If you manage to save up your summoning and summon Pop-a Smurf at the end of a battle, a sleigh will appear that will take you to The North Pop. This place is HUGE and provides many quests and riches waiting for you. You also get 1 popcorn per arrival. There are quests that you can do to evolve your popcorn weapons into pop-a weapons. There is also a popcorn vendor where you can buy mythic popcorn gear, OR the arcane pop-a set,amplifying the effects of Pop-a Smurf by 2x.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. :) Tell me which food-based weapons you guys wanna see next.

Dragoonclaws
04-10-2016, 07:32 PM
You re hilarious dood.

POP-A SMURFY XD

Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm... I am testing my new keyboard

Wiz8
04-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Please note that this post is for ENTERTAINMENT so please don't take this post seriously and enjoy :)

So,you enjoyed me taters eh m8? Well, I decided to make popcorn themed weapons this time! :) I also mentioned it in a reply:

Anyways here they are:

Mage Weapons
Staff:Popcorn-Decorated Christmas Tree
Gun: Popcorn Popper

Rouge Weapons
Daggers:Popcorn on Strings Whips
Bow:Popcorn on a String

Warrior Weapons
2-Handed Weapon:Pan-O-Popcorn
Weapon and Shield:Pot-O-Popcorn and Giant Popcorn on a String Whip

Weapon Procs
Popcorn-Decorated Christmas Tree:Chance to pop enemies into exploding popcorn. Charge to cast a giant salty popcorn,blinding and stunning enemies's eyes with salt and dealing aoe damage.
Popcorn Popper:Chance to turn enemies into mini popcorn poppers that shoot kernels at enemies. Charge to cast a giant buttery popcorn,doing aoe damage to enemies and burning em with butter.

Popcorn on Strings Whips:Chance to thread string through enemies,rooting enemies,pulling them together, and having a chance to pop enemies into delicious popcorn.
Popcorn on a String:Chance to fling salty butter at your enemies,dealing aoe damage,stunning,and burning enemies with searing hot butter.

Pan-O-Popcorn:Chance to create mini pans that pull in,root,and ignite enemies. Small chance to instantly pop enemies into popcorn. Standing on a mini pan grants popcorn armor,doubling your armor, reducing damage by 25%, and increases your damage by 50% for 10 seconds.Resets timer when stepping on mini pan or giant pot (from Pot-O-Popcorn and Giant Popcorn on a String Whip proc).
Pot-O-Popcorn and Giant Popcorn on a String Whip:Chance to create a giant pot that gathers enemies. This giant pot roots,ignites,and has a small chance to instantly pop enemies into popcorn. Standing on the pot provides salty buttery popcorn armor,providing double the effects of popcorn armor for 5 seconds, can be reset by standing on giant pot or mini pan.

When 3 people do charged attacks for their corresponding weapons,(Popcorn-Decorated Christmas Tree,Popcorn on Strings Whips,Pan-O-Popcorn) or (Popcorn Popper,Popcorn on a String,Pot-O-Popcorn), you summon Pop-a Smurf for 1 minute. He is scaled to max lvl and replaces you and your allies' pets and cannot be summoned in PvP and you are granted a 30 minute cooldown after each summoning. Here are his stats and abilities:

Happiness Bonus:50% damage,70 INT,STR,DEX,20% Crit, 999 Health,999 Armor,999mana,+60 Primary Stat,500 Health and 500 Mana Regen, 50% Movement Speed,80% Damage Reduction,100% Bonus Damage 40% Dodge

Arcane Ability: Pop-a is in da House- Pop-a Smurf gets jiggy with it and uses the power of all the popcorn weapon procs in a 20m radius. Has 50% chance to instantly pop enemies into salty,buttery,extra delicious,explosive popcorn.

Passive Ability: Pop- Pop-a Smurf throws a random explosive popcorn that deals damage that deals double charged attack damage in a 10m radius. Chance to proc the proc of the weapon he throws. Also provides double chance to instantly pop enemies into popcorn if applicable.

If you manage to save up your summoning and summon Pop-a Smurf at the end of a battle, a sleigh will appear that will take you to The North Pop. This place is HUGE and provides many quests and riches waiting for you. You also get 1 popcorn per arrival. There are quests that you can do to evolve your popcorn weapons into pop-a weapons. There is also a popcorn vendor where you can buy mythic popcorn gear, OR the arcane pop-a set,amplifying the effects of Pop-a Smurf by 2x.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. :) Tell me which food-based weapons you guys wanna see next.

Lmao xD popcorn on a string lol