PDA

View Full Version : IB Recruiting: GUILD LVLING!!!!

Aculeas
07-16-2011, 07:57 AM
Event Log: Data Entry #01

Identification:

1st Class Operative: Aculeas LVL 20 2nd Officer in Charge of IB Event Organization.

I am pleased to announce to all incoming space pioneers soon to board the BlackStar. That Intimate Brutality would be happy to have you as one of our own.

If you join IB I will personally guide you and 3 other new recruits on power lvling/ knowledge gaining runs. Until this group can become a self sustaining hardcore bug mashing trustworthy and friendly "squad" capable of completeing the rest of the game on their own. Then I will repeat the process. I expect these teams to fill up quickly so find me in game tonight at 9.00pm CST to be a member of the first team. The only requirement is that you join IB.

Why join IB? WE HAVE A PREMIUM GUILD HALL BRO!!!!!!

And here's a list of other great things we will soon have to offer!

For starters,

-Organized Guild LVL'ing.

For building power and camaradarie amongst our members.

-An outline for Pre-Structured Guild War PVP tournaments.

That include: cash prizes, item give aways, and a competitive atmosphere for guild members to compete against other guilds and eventually sharpen their PVP skillls. Also if we are the first to organize IB will have a greater standard of recognition for incoming players.

-the eventual formation of Elite Squads to participate in said tournaments.

-A constantly updated roster of players containing each members class and lvl.

-A guild armory.

-A guild Treasury.

-Multi-tier player classes

-Player Run Guild Events

-Assigned Titles in guild like. "Engineer: Faebronia LVL 16 1st Officer, In charge of treasury."

If you are interested in getting involved express you are interested in a reply on this thread. No lvl restrictions. No fees. New players are encouraged to join!!!! :)

1st Class Operative: Aculeas 2nd Officer in Charge of IB Event Organization: OUT.