PDA

View Full Version : GUILD WARS: Pre-Register for The First Tournament Today!!!!

Aculeas
07-16-2011, 08:29 AM
Event Log: Data Entry #02

Identification:

1nd Class Operative: Aculeas LVL 20 2nd Officer in charge of IB Event Organization.

Now that a suffecient number of guilds have managed to pop up. We should all come together as a community to compete against one another to determine who has the best Guild in a friendly competitive atmosphere and since we've yet to find out how or even when PVP is going to work (I haven't tried it yet :/) the first tournament will be limited to 10-12 Guilds until further notice. There will be a pre-determined entry fee for each Guild. IB members to will have to pay this fee 300 credits per member participating out of your guild.

All of the entry credits will be returned to the participants pending their final placement in the tournament.

If you would like to register now express an interest in this thread I will keep an updated roster of participating guilds in this thread as well. When the roster is full I will randomly assign matches via a draw.

GUILD WARS TOURNAMENT ONE ROSTER
---------------------------------------------------------
#01. IntimateBrutality

#02. BlackstarMilitia

#03. Epic Spaceship

#04.

#05.

#06.

#07.

#08.

#09.

#10.

#11.

#12.

We look forward to having you in the first ever: GUILD WARS!!!!

Epic Unicorns!
07-16-2011, 02:31 PM
What will be the level requirements? Most of my guild is currently below lv 10

Lowlyspy
07-16-2011, 05:38 PM
We might be able to participate, ill have to talk to my officers and our various mid-highish level members to see if they would want to.

Ditto on epic's question.

EDIT: also, is pvp in SL yet? Ive looked but have yet to find it :\

Flowman
07-16-2011, 06:52 PM
Ya'll don't want some of this.

Otukura
07-16-2011, 06:53 PM
EDIT: also, is pvp in SL yet? Ive looked but have yet to find it :\

Nope. I think Sam said it wouldn't be until a little after the Official Release in game, don't quote me. He was hazy on it.

Aculeas
07-16-2011, 09:18 PM
Since PVP isn't a part of the beta there is no set lvl limit or registration deadline to enter the tourney as of yet. Right now a twink tourney sounds like a lot of fun so be prepared to go either way!

starwolf
07-16-2011, 09:45 PM
How do i join a guild i have an android but the betas not out yet and when it comes out will it be in the android market

Epic Unicorns!
07-16-2011, 10:03 PM

Lowlyspy
07-16-2011, 10:09 PM
How do i join a guild i have an android but the betas not out yet and when it comes out will it be in the android market

u can ask a guild member to send u an invite to their guild (if they are an officer or GM) and then u have to accept the invite and ur in, simple as that.

EDIT: also the beta is already out on vcast (non-verizon users can only get in by getting beta keys), the official launch of SL (non-beta) will be in 4 days, if all goes according to plan at STS HQ. And yes it will be on the android market (^_^)

Lowlyspy
07-17-2011, 07:41 PM
So I consulted with my officers and various members of our guild and it was decided that we will compete. Enter Blackstar Militia into the tournament, ill have the entry fee whenever ur ready to come get it

Kossi
07-17-2011, 07:59 PM
wtf is this?

anyways, aeo will win, even though it isnt even in star legends.....
the awesomeness will soak through pl and into star legends, and everyone will suffocate in its awesomeness

:D

Lowlyspy
07-17-2011, 10:00 PM
How can u be so sure aeo will win? I took a look at ur roster and it seems a lot of ur members are already in guilds in the star legends beta, so I wouldnt get so cocky if I were you.

Aculeas
07-18-2011, 02:23 AM
BlackStarMilitia has officially been entered.

Epic Spaceship has offially been entered.