PDA

View Full Version : State of the game: two questions.

Justg
04-11-2016, 10:29 AM
Hey folks,

There have been a lot of insightful threads recently about the current state of AL. In an attempt to consolidate thoughts, I have two questions for you:

1) If you could change one thing about AL, what would it be?

2) If you could have one new thing in the game (systems, content, loot, etc.) what would it be?

Please keep it brief, and try to give only two answers :)

We're listening, thanks you!

- g

wangkj
04-11-2016, 10:32 AM
1) More maps
2) better loot

Rome
04-11-2016, 10:35 AM
what i would like to see as an Big adjustment / modification is more sexes at the start. Instead of the 3 classes we now have, i would like to choose between 6 classes. rouge/archer warrior/ valkyrie and last but not least mage / witch.

Something that would be Superb in my opinion would be a ‘’BOSS BATTLE TOWER’’
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?305973-Suggestion-Hall-of-Challengers
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?306193-Coliseum
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?305165-Suggestion-multiple-wave-mob-arena
Those great idea’s combined into something ‘’Huge’’. This idea can also be profitable for you as company. The idea is similar to the energy events. therefore its accessible trough energys ( portal keys ). Alongside klaas&shazbot will also distribute portal keys trough a random generator, like the elixer we have now. And besides the free portal keys (we) can also buy then at the shop @ 5 keys for 5 platinum.

Im pve oriented

- Amborion

thekragle
1. Make the game just a bit more like it used to be with a few very rare items that can be looted or crafted with materials that require very or long hard work, like nekro and planar pendant. I cant believe I am saying this but arcane items are way too easy to get now.

2. Make all loot a little more progressive but with smaller stat bumps so a new item doesnt outdate an old too quickly but there is always something new to work towards getting.

Just my thoughts!

arcanefid
Hey folks,

There have been a lot of insightful threads recently about the current state of AL. In an attempt to consolidate thoughts, I have two questions for you:

2) If you could have one new thing in the game (systems, content, loot, etc.) what would it be?

- g

1. Just make farming worth it. Like add Egg drops, stuff similar to Planar Pendant Recipe, or good weapons. At the moment, the farmers have nothing to run maps for, since no loot is worth over 100k (except fossil but that's outdated now). That would need a lot of time since Arcane and Mythic Items are easy to get and now it's kind of late, but that's for the future.

2. Add solo running Leader Boards so us poor warriors have a chance to actually get a banner like them rogues and mages. :)

hardcore
Loot ;3 al has got the best system, content we want some thing to engage our self to the game but that need to be hard :3

No more lb exclusive vanities give them other rewards like crate keys, crate token,jewels banners

Candylicks
04-11-2016, 10:36 AM
1. Scale all elites to current cap level
2. Make rad loot to drop off all elites zones! Suggestions include crate keys, old arcane eggs, new vanities, combo lix, extra gold payouts, and higher level jewels. Would give your PvE players never ending places to farm.

Ardbeg
04-11-2016, 10:38 AM
We need real gear progression and we need something to loot, especially after this really long cap. Right now we capped and can farm coins for already outdated items. The new map design is great, but there's simply nothing worthwhile to loot.
Breaking it down to these two items i would love to see 1)the old elites scaled and 2)rotating/updating loot tables for all bosses implemented over the season.

nightmaresmoke
04-11-2016, 10:42 AM
-Bring back rogues damage and armor
-Sorcerers armor same like rogues, buff hp a bit
-Buff warrior's armor and hp, nerf damage a bit
(True Balance)
And last make Beat and Astro a reality :) >> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?280353-Beat-And-Astro-STS(Suggestion)

Hercules
04-11-2016, 10:52 AM
1. PVP map design - Add new maps for PVP I'm bored of to see trulle and that dark forest and CTF - Krag tomb. I think the room's PVP should change each season. Can be interesting add a new boss in TDM like a spider instead of TRULLE or (....) :D
2. Time keys - Acelerate the progress of upgrading and crafting Items.

Opry
04-11-2016, 10:54 AM
1. i want more customisable inventory, such all the same item will be stackable, and we have like expand button, so we can delete all the same thing once or one by one from expanded button. it will help so we must not scrolling a hundred same item to get what we need in the bottom if the inventory
2. i want like elite maps have tier, maybe easy, normal, hard. so player with lowest gear can farming too but offcourse with lower drop rate. and the hard one is for overpowered player which still want play with stategy in adition increased drop rate.

Amacimyok
04-11-2016, 10:56 AM
1) Economy.

2) time keys

Aquatika
04-11-2016, 10:56 AM
1. We want something that makes us busy for profit so add some rare items in loot table
2. If u out of ideas go check other mmos and make it in style of al because we are s

Ticklish
04-11-2016, 10:57 AM
1. Class balance.

Right now, tanks can solo maps faster than when they run with dps (based on tests in glintstone maps, with equally well-geared tanks and dps in party). I don't want to hear people saying that rogues have been doing this for the longest time and it's the warriors' time to shine. That's counter-productive. I want ALL classes to be equally needed in both pve and pvp.

2. Party system bonus.

Add party boosts or immunities for when we have all classes in pve parties.

Zylx
04-11-2016, 10:58 AM
1) More fluidity and diversity in the combat system. Normal attack combo trees, skill combos, new skills, etc. Also, add more aesthetic detail to rogue and warrior attacks. Mage skills look really cool.

2) I had to stop and think for this one. Maybe a more diverse classing system including subclasses (like mage at lv20 can decide between fire mage, ice mage, lightning mage) to again encourage diversity among player base. Some new faces/hair for each class would be cool too, as well as the option to change gender.

capeo
Make everything tradeable. It would help the economy.

I would love to be able to use 5 skills not 4

Evangelioni
1) Bring back a craftable item with a very vare recipe drop rate(like it was mythic amulet)
2)Make the economy of game Better...
a)Give us something to farm that will worth it
b)Make the maps Intresting in loots

Justg
04-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Great feedback so far, and the right amount of brevity/ focus. Thanks, and keep it up!

Motherless_Child
04-11-2016, 11:01 AM
Hey folks,

- g

1.Slow down on the release of arcane pets, mythic/arcane weapons, and mythic armor.... Christ, it's like they are coming out every week (technically, not literally)........ It's really a bummer when you put in the type of grind required to acquire sets like the glintstone set only for it to start off being kinda useless and then become a thing of the of the past almost instantaneously..... Those glintstone sets should definitely have lasted through the rest of this year and should be much better in terms of stats....

2.Although other may have already mentioned this, "WE NEED MORE LOOT TO HUNT".... The constant release of new maps and elites with nothing to farm there puts us in a situation where people run them when they first come out to get the APs and then run them here and there just to complete daily quests, then, those maps become desolate ghostlands.......

Avaree
04-11-2016, 11:06 AM
1:) Scale old elites
2:) improved loot

(We can farm coins which is a crafty idea, make the coins availible to use for anything, i.e., consumables, keys, make gold pay out for bosses large, or increase the amount the map's chest drop. Make bronze/silvers drop from mobs. Looting 25k from a bronze heretic chest was quite a suprise!!)

Love the new maps!

Hercules
04-11-2016, 11:15 AM
I also wanted to add another new thing in the game:

* New skills: Come on STG, I know I'm not the only player who want new skills. Example:

. Earthquake's skill of warr: Up stones from the ground and opens fissures causing - 3% mana and - 0.2% damage for enemies for 5 seconds and stun pets for 2 seconds.
. Tsunami's skill of mage: A powerful water bomb explodes cleaning all bad buffs in team and causing weakness of armor , slowness and damaging enemy players on impact.
. Fury arrow's skill of Rogue: Massive arrows are invoked from the sky falling down quickly affecting multiple enemies causing 10% decrease in critical and applying a purple poison aura.

Dragoonclaws
04-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Justg, there are tons of great ideas coming out everyday! There are tons of ideas that keep coming back every month, every year. How about you make a wall in the HQ, take all the suggestions you find here AND in the suggestion sections and stick them. Think about new type of combat strategies, new type of maps.

1. Insert new loot in Elite maps and mini games (like planar arena). The major problem with expansion is that everyone has to move on to the next area and the old ones lose all their value. You have a lot of maps you could reuse.

2. New type of pet (with a totally new kind of AA (other then attacking, buffs and shields). I suggested AAs where the pet could have effect on the environment or the enemy's sight/screen. This could add a new type of combat where players are playing with mother nature.

Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm... I am testing my new keyboard

Zylx
04-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Thank you for making this thread gary, it shows you guys are open for ideas

Motherless_Child
04-11-2016, 11:21 AM
1:) Scale old elites
2:) improved loot

(We can farm coins which is a crafty idea, make the coins availible to use for anything, i.e., consumables, keys, make gold pay out for bosses large, or increase the amount the map's chest drop. Make bronze/silvers drop from mobs. Looting 25k from a bronze heretic chest was quite a suprise!!)

Love the new maps!

Yeah, definitely scale some of those old elites/arena, especially those that contain the nekro parchment pieces, for instance.

Hercules
04-11-2016, 11:23 AM
ok.... ok, my last idea:

* New XP Quest: Since Nord, we don't have more XP quest, I believe it's time to add a new daily quest ONLY for who reach lvl 46. Maybe kill 50 or 100 normal bosses of tindirin, rengol and Glinstone and receive a award of 500 or 1.000 XP.

Serancha
04-11-2016, 11:31 AM
1) Make all leaderboards seasonal.

2) Add proper loot (eggs of usable pets, gear that is not lower in stats than that which we used in the previous season) to maps to make playing the game worthwhile and fun. Nobody likes running for nothing. Scaling the old elites along with this loot model would give people variety and options in how they wish to play the game, and would return interest to many of us who no longer see a point in logging in.

Also please stop making the best weapons crate-only. The best part of the early seasons was being able to farm and sell elite legendary items - especially weapons. With all this new "craft only" armour and "crate only" weapons, there's no farming to make money anymore. It's farm forever and hope you get enough drops to craft what you want before the season ends. Not fun.

Kaziscate
04-11-2016, 11:32 AM
1.Improve some of the skill masteries. (I'm looking at you Lifegiver mastery). For the masteries with procs, how about when the skills charge up, they provide 2x chance to proc and doubles the effects of the proc.

2.An item that can be bought with platinum,but can be tradeable and listed in auction, that can be used to improve the chance of receiving an arcane or mythic for 1 reroll. Up to 3 can be stcked per chest. If it is a chest that only provides 2 or 1 chest at once, only 2 or 1 elixirs will be used for that chest.

Justg
04-11-2016, 11:32 AM
1.Slow down on the release of arcane pets, mythic/arcane weapons, and mythic armor.... Christ, it's like they are coming out every week (technically, not literally)........ It's really a bummer when you put in the type of grind required to acquire sets like the glintstone set only for it to start off being kinda useless and then become a thing of the of the past almost instantaneously..... Those glintstone sets should definitely have lasted through the rest of this year and should be much better in terms of stats....

2.Although other may have already mentioned this, "WE NEED MORE LOOT TO HUNT".... The constant release of new maps and elites with nothing to farm there puts us in a situation where people run them when they first come out to get the APs and then run them here and there just to complete daily quests, then, those maps become desolate ghostlands.......

MC, help me understand. 1) We are releasing arcane pets/ weapons/ armor too fast but 2) You need more loot to hunt. Can you elaborate?

Thanks!

TheClaaaaaaaw
04-11-2016, 11:34 AM
First off, thank you for making this thread and asking for our suggestions to be collected in one place. It's always great to see that you actually take the time to listen to us. As for your questions, like many before me already said:

1. Better inventory management. I've been playing AL for many years now, but clearing my inventory has not become any less tedious. Especially now with the new cap - it was almost more effort to clean my inventory after all the tomb runs than the leveling itself. Make all identical items stack (like energy kits or jewels) and make it possible to delete multiple items at once. That sould make playing the game significantly more convenient and fun.

2. I can only repeat what's already been said by almost everyone here for this point: More and better loot. I'm really hoping the crate keys will be obtainable through elite maps and I'd also like to see some exciting loot, like fossil and the planar pendant recipe were back when the planar arena was introduced.

Also, I would like an option to turn off the alert for "1 of your friends is online".

That's all from me and thanks again.

konafez
04-11-2016, 11:47 AM
1 fix the bugs in the content that's out before you even consider adding more

2 cake vendor

lucaskane2480
04-11-2016, 11:54 AM
Hey folks,

- g

1: make items we can liquidate for high amounts of gold(similar to WoW where you can sell bind on equipt items to vendors for straight gold).
2: Better ways to make gold, only thing to really make gold is farming teeth(kinda useless now) arena for fosil/vial(again, kinda useless considering nekro is super cheap now) opening locks, which is great but not everyone can afford plat, and if people don't have gold they can't afford the new crate keys. and merching, which not everyone can do without gold! Also, actually listen to players, because there have been some really great suggestions in the past "cough, giving lb players plat banner from underhul event " cough" and many more great ideas, which were just completely ignored.

Hey justg, did you see my message I sent you about a question I needed answered? Support hasn't emailed me back and it's been 2 weeks. Thanks!

Ssneakykills
04-11-2016, 11:58 AM
1) I would change new pvp maps and modes

2) the best gear farmable in elites and also craft able just like in pocket legends

Motherless_Child
04-11-2016, 12:06 PM
MC, help me understand. 1) We are releasing arcane pets/ weapons/ armor too fast but 2) You need more loot to hunt. Can you elaborate?

Thanks!

Well, back in the day when the mythics and acranes lived up to their value there was more playability because you had something to work towards, nowadays the mythics and arcanes are coming at us so fast and in such great numbers that they aren't really holding any type of value thus making them very easy to obtain which leads to less playability... Because once you get em, what next? There is no real effort in obtaining mythics and arcanes these days..... And for the LOOT in maps, back in the days when we had to put in more work to acquire mythic and arcane items, we still had many other non mythic and non arcane items to farm in maps (like planar rods, firequids, etc.) that were still valuable.

Sorry about the lack of elaboration the first time but, your post said to keep it brief so I did not want to overload you :rapture:

Lastmind
04-11-2016, 12:09 PM
1. Skill system - more diversity and classes/archetypes.
2. More farming opportunities.

Zeus
04-11-2016, 12:10 PM
1) Class Balance
Right now, tanks are the class to be with very little compromise. Secondly, sorcerers crit quite hard, especially with the improved guns. However, rogues get their damage nerfed in PvP and now armor as well. Essentially, this means a rogue gets farmed in PvP no matter how gear or skilled they are. It's one of the things that's made me take a step back from PvP until it gets balanced. Changes to a class should also be looked at how it affects PvP balance. Rogues didn't need a nerf, but got one in PvP on top of the already damage crushing nerf they have.

2) Gear Progression
Gear needs to be better. As of right now, that just isn't happening so there's no reason to move on from old gear. This includes the following: planar pendant, arcane ring, glintstone set. STG should keep in mind a lot of these gears have very powerful discontinued gems in them. So, the upgrade to newer gear cannot be a compromise but must be outright better so that people actually upgrade. It's a simple fix, but will really help players out when STG does this.

Dragoonclaws
04-11-2016, 12:18 PM
1) Class Balance
Right now, tanks are the class to be with very little compromise. Secondly, sorcerers crit quite hard, especially with the improved guns. However, rogues get their damage nerfed in PvP and now armor as well. Essentially, this means a rogue gets farmed in PvP no matter how gear or skilled they are. It's one of the things that's made me take a step back from PvP until it gets balanced.

2) Gear Progression
Gear needs to be better. As of right now, that just isn't happening so there's no reason to move on from old gear. This includes the following: planar pendant, arcane ring, glintstone set. STG should keep in mind a lot of these gears have very powerful discontinued gems in them. So, the upgrade to newer gear cannot be a compromise but must be outright better so that people actually upgrade.

Regarding gear progression, people either complain that their hard farmed gear aren't worth it anymore... or the new gear isn't worth it. So what's worth it?

punter
04-11-2016, 12:19 PM
Seasonal Lb reset :-i think we all need seasonal Lb reset for so every player have fair chanced on making up to lb for pve /pvp kills , ctf captures and so on

New pvp maps and map for guild clashes :-we all are waiting for new pvp maps and maps for guild wars that will push pvp up [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
04-11-2016, 12:24 PM
1) Class Balance
Right now, tanks are the class to be with very little compromise. Secondly, sorcerers crit quite hard, especially with the improved guns. However, rogues get their damage nerfed in PvP and now armor as well. Essentially, this means a rogue gets farmed in PvP no matter how gear or skilled they are. It's one of the things that's made me take a step back from PvP until it gets balanced.

2) Gear Progression
Gear needs to be better. As of right now, that just isn't happening so there's no reason to move on from old gear. This includes the following: planar pendant, arcane ring, glintstone set. STG should keep in mind a lot of these gears have very powerful discontinued gems in them. So, the upgrade to newer gear cannot be a compromise but must be outright better so that people actually upgrade.

+1000 on Gear Progression

Zeus
04-11-2016, 12:25 PM
Regarding gear progression, people either complain that their hard farmed gear aren't worth it anymore... or the new gear isn't worth it. So what's worth it?

New gear needs to be better, it's a players problem on how to obtain it. I too earned the glintstone set but it was my choice and you definitely will not see me shed tears when it becomes out dated.

DarrenPR
04-11-2016, 12:40 PM
1) Platinum exclusivity. I get it. It's how the company makes money. However, what isn't fine is how the best gears come exclusively (or essentially exclusively, with odds like 1/1,000,000 in a non-platinum chest) from platinum spending. Sure, non plat users can farm gold and buy the items from the people who did spend platinum, but at the end of the day, the best gears have, and likely will continue to come from locked crates exclusively. There should be more competitive gears available purely through farming. It's an MMO. People who play MMOs either do PvP or they want to farm. Let us do both.

2) Scaled up all elite maps to current level cap (and scaled up loot along with it). As eluded to in part 1, and mentioned by many other people over the game's history, there simply is nothing worth farming. For a player who wants to enjoy an MMO, getting loot is one of the things that makes that happen - we all wanna make money! If we had level 56 legendary gears, mythic gears, or even arcane gears, that dropped from old elite bosses that were scaled up, I bet we would see many more maps being run instead of the same old Kracken mines 3 over and over again for a measly 5k gold from selling a locked crate.

For something that would be relatively easy to implement, makes a lot of sense, especially with the new tier of jewels out and people STILL finding it difficult to farm the jewels, and would increase player participation: add jewels to elite planar arena chests. Previously we had reinforced gems that came out of the chests at a chance. Why not reintroduce that to the elite planar arena chests, but in the form of its equivalent jewel, with the same chance as the reinforced gems had? I bet players would love doing arena if they had a chance at standard mind, finesse or fury jewel from each run! (I also suggest the arena gets scaled up as well, but that's a different topic all together)

Att
04-11-2016, 12:49 PM
From perspective of who recently come back after 21 cap, its hard to find teams doing elites, hard to farm good gear if you already don't have good gear. Basically rich gets richer, poor remain poor. End game should be the focus of the game, make it as hard as possible, but increase drop rates of teeth etc, and in drops planar tombs to craft pendant and lower elite stuff drop easy. Maybe its just rogue, i dont know if it got nerfed how when, but i have almost same hp, armor and damage at level 56 with full legendry 51 gear as i had at lvl46, i get 2 shot in planar and will most probably get 1 shot dead in new upcoming elites. But if most players don't agree just ignore this :D. Mostly people posting here are probably well established in game, they might not represent the majority.

Kaziscate
04-11-2016, 12:56 PM
1.Boss Battles

2. Leveling up gear. It would be awesome if we can improve our gear as we fight. And while the Deary Ring technically already has this, what about having gear that can level up and has a separate xp progression to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueSkied
04-11-2016, 01:07 PM
1. Make every elite map a worthwhile place to farm. Jewels, eggs, crate keys, it matters not. All the people want are reasons to enjoy a game they fell in love with. Updating elites seems to be a great way to keep the player base jiving.

2. In Pocket Legends, the farming system was close to perfect. While many runs were necessary to attain that last piece of a set, or the elusive vanity everyone sought after, you knew unrelenting trial would bring you satisfaction, eventually. Seeing the primary way of obtaining gear to be popping open crates in AL change to farming sets to use would be what I would alter in the game. It will most likely not be easy, but I hope it could be done. I'm sure many of your loyal plat spenders wouldn't mind this, as elixirs would speed runs and make farming more fun for them; crate specific items could still be introduced to everyone. It would just be on a much smaller, perk based scale than the best in show basis it has followed for years.

Arkiouj
04-11-2016, 01:23 PM
1. A decision needs to be made whether this game is PvE or PvP driven. I would move the game in one of these directions as it's obvious a balance can't be found in both.. we need stability not buff nerf buff nerf.

2. Glintstone Jewel. Basically give everyone who has 'Glintstone' ap a non-tradable jewel which adds the same int/str/dex as an exquisite jewel and also gives us the glintstone set bonus glow just like para gems gave para glow. Nobody can complain because the set is still obtainable and atleast we get to keep the vanity side of the glintstone set.

Saud
04-11-2016, 01:30 PM
1: Scale old maps, with new pets, gear
i think it would be cool to see elite alive again in these old maps
also scale arena, tombs
i know you guys don't want players to back to old content (remiem said that)
but let's be honest, what to farm now?
and we know it would take a lot time&hard work to open new tombs
BUT! you can avoid all that
by scale arena and tombs
put new bosses there, loot, eggs, crate tokens(1 drop, like vial chance of dropping)
and i think you all know how the players loves the old content
and maybe new pet that have chance to remove pets shield cough*nekro*cough

2:gear upgrade
since you guys want the old gear like arcane ring and pendant not the powerful thing
but here's an idea:
there can be new gear
but the only way to craft it is using these old powerful items
like new mythic ring.. the materials are:
1 fossil, dragon bar, and arcane ring, and things can drop from this elite expansion (like fangs...)
(it can have awesome proc and stats)
same with pendant :)
this way it force players to play elite again and farm for there gear
thanks for this thread..it let us know you hear us

P.S: if you scale tombs&arena
add new enemy's and change bosses
and ofc the look of arena
maybe black&gold arena :D

Kaziscate
04-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Cant agree because then there will be no point in making new gear or even farming for them.

The level cap of items can vary depending on the expansion it is from. Here is how it could work:If new expansion gear is obtained it will start at level 61 regardless of the character level and its maximum level will be 66 and will stay at that max level even when a new expansion comes out.

Andrisber
04-11-2016, 01:42 PM
1) Scale all the old elite maps
2) A seasonal and a fair leaderboard

Squeezable
04-11-2016, 01:44 PM
1. When lepre enters inventory, UI appears in the corner of the screen to equip/unequip leprechaun pendant. Saving us from dying when switching equipment. (Not only a great feature for us elite runners, when newbies finally get the amulet they have a cool new feature to mess around with.)

2. (Something fun) vanity slot for Arcane pets - Trails! Give your prize pet a bound trail that will follow him for eternity.

Thewolfbull
04-11-2016, 01:46 PM
1.make warrior more usefull in arena love arena and playing warrior but its slow and no one wants to run with warriors.
2.Make planar pendant upgradeable i would love to see that :)

Shobhit Chaturvedi
04-11-2016, 01:50 PM
1. I would have wished if something could be improved to reduce trade scams in game like we can find player or when scam is proved sts returns gold from acc of scammer to original player something like that. It will be very helpful for new people and this might also reduce scam rates in AL.
2. About release of arcanes and mythics, I would like to add that we can try this: Keep releasing new arcanes and mythics at current rates as this creates interest in game but also make 1 arcane weapon/armour set craftable so fir those who like farming as something to farm. Also make the farm able arcane/ mythic slightly better than those in crates.
Thank you :)

Maarkus
04-11-2016, 01:50 PM
1.) Scale all maps with farm worthy loot, to revive interest in running old maps and provide a reason to make the run worth running as there is loot that is desireable.

2.) Evaluate the gear 'rarity' (common, rare, epic, legendary, mythic,arcane)
2.1) are 5 gear rarities really necessary
2.2) why have the bottom 2 rarities when only the top 3 rarities are useful/wanted by players
2.3) properly define the power scale of the item based on the rarity as currently the distinction is so hard to grasp. Like some legendary rarities make more sense to use than mythic, this is prevailent with pets and is also applicable with items

diimitrii
04-11-2016, 01:52 PM
1. When lepre enters inventory, UI appears in the corner of the screen to equip/unequip leprechaun pendant. Saving us from dying when switching equipment. (Not only a great feature for us elite runners, when newbies finally get the amulet they have a cool new feature to mess around with.)

2. (Something fun) vanity slot for Arcane pets - Trails! Give your prize pet a bound trail that will follow him for eternity.
Trails looks fun actually :3 but would be a lot of work so make it for arcane pets only than! :D

EDIT: make it farmable, let it be a recipe with x amount of ingredients and let em drop all over Arlor, good way to krick up all maps!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Shelllz
04-11-2016, 01:55 PM
By fair chance to be on a leaderboard, u mean dummy farming their way for a banner? LB is useless now. Stg needs to come up with a way to reward LEGIT pvp players. Not give out free banners to ppl who break rules.

Candylicks
04-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Oops I need to make two more.

1. Look at the glintstone coin vendor
2. Please give us something that we actually WANT in there. Why would we run or destroy our free sets for items that are downgrades? Don't be shy, boost those baddies up for us y'all.

Swtdvl
04-11-2016, 02:01 PM
1) farming should be more worth n ability to sort chest inven: I have a idea since in game we have lots of chest type so sorting should be like we can type like auc (key words).
2)I think new thing would be farmable gears or pet and need arc shards and dragon bar it can make market better I think. (Sry my eng nor that much good I can say this much for now :p )

Zeus
04-11-2016, 02:05 PM
By fair chance to be on a leaderboard, u mean dummy farming their way for a banner? LB is useless now. Stg needs to come up with a way to reward LEGIT pvp players. Not give out free banners to ppl who break rules.

Agreed!

/11 chars.

Visiting
04-11-2016, 02:08 PM
1. Seasonal LBs
2. Elite loot that is competive with crate gear/best gear... (Y'know like S1-4)

diimitrii
04-11-2016, 02:09 PM
A huuuuge Thank You for pulling such threads off, its how you show us your love!

1) Class balance, i understand this is hard to do cuse there are so many factors to take in. For now it would be to nerf wariors dmg a lil, or take the arc sword proc dmg away in pvp oke oke , completly no dmg wouldnt be cool aswell so just look at that again cuse imo they do too much dmg for now!

Cuse we get higher levels now and gear should go up aswell and i can imagine some crit pop up hard af, just make for each class a number percent of critt you have in mind, make the best sets yu'll be releasing to get to that crit and keep the crit about the same true all the expansions yet to come. Why do i say this? Cuse i cant imagine rouges hitting 70-75% crit, mages around 40% and wariors around 20-25%? Idk, imo it should be at this point: rouges 40-50%, mage 25-35% and wariors 15-20% somewhat like it is now i think. I hope you understand what I mean :)

2) What I want new to game? A lot but i saw a lot of cool idea's in this thread ima sort em a bit in here
-That Arcane FARMABLE trail looks cool :D
-Kricking old maps by putting new loot in it like new mini arcane pets? Themed at that map, don't need to be a huge design or doesnt even need to be mythic, just something that looks cool and has decent stats but also something that wont go over the best pets atm.
-Additional maps like arena, planar tombs,km,kt i would have loved to see this in haretta aswell cuse its such a huge town, i think there is room enough for a big *** entrance to new maps. For example near the spawn spot in garetta at the other side of the crate token vendor, between those flags.
-Seasonable lb, looks cool aswell but this won't show the real nimbers scored in game from 0 to max...
-Also if yu do make a new arena, its fine to let the old one here, i remember another arena taken away if i'm correct? (Sorry was very noob lol)
-New farmable/craftable stuff like stampy/nekro/planar pendant and such.

This is something i didnt saw people posting yet, a progress meter from those aps in ap page, i know many people came up with this but dint sas this in here so ye, just letting know! :D

I think i said enough from my said, anyways keep up the great work!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

thekragle
04-11-2016, 02:11 PM
One more thing, how hard would it be to add a type of copper, silver, gold tier pet egg crate to elite zones. Gives players a chance to collect rare pets they dont have, have something to farm and sell, and a reason to go back to those older elite maps. Heck, I would even say make them openable with keys and plat so you can make some money off the tradeoff as well.

Truememories
04-11-2016, 02:34 PM
1) What i'd like to change in AL is the chance to loot good stuff from crates.

I understand that every item goes through a phase in which it gets outdated and price goes down to 0 but i've observed (from a twink lv.11 perspective) that things loose worth way too quick. I remember the maul of ollerus lasted from 31 cap till 41 (maybe 46 too idk) but the dragon hunter sword (which is supposed to be an ARCANE weapon = the highest rarity in AL) won't even last 1 season. Same thing which happend to Arcane Deary. That thing's price went down to 500k wayy too quick (remember samael used to be 30-40m+) and an arcane pet should last way longer than any other pet. The high Pet inflation (coming from all those countless crate/plat/egg sale in season 7) was the reason why price went down so quick. Simple thing

Lower down the chance too loot an arcane -> Arcane Egg Price will increase (soon or later, new players coming everyday) -> Ppl are much more motivated to farm/spend on lockeds -> $$$ for all

2) I always liked the idea of making PvP Tournaments (either at lower level or endgame) and i still like thing that's a great idea. PvP Tournaments promote a whole new PvP bracket and game would become much more active. Basically when STS started the lv.15/16 tournament many endgame ppl went to 15 just to play the tournament (same guys who always complaint about us crying twinks) and that's just nice. PvP is also a big part of AL.

Nowadays PvP Twink is messed up (not mentioning Rogue armor nerf .-.) Because ppl just stack tanks or gang/block in every single room. What resulted to make PvP less attractive is all those countless dummy farmers. Ppl won't bother anymore about good kdr since they know next to you is someone farming dummys 24/7

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
04-11-2016, 02:52 PM
Please better twink armor, and more legendary weps... Twinks need new stuff too...

But honestly what makes the game alot more exciting are EVENTS! :D

extrapayah
04-11-2016, 02:55 PM
1. remove scaling from the system, both for loot, and mobs... people will go to old maps if they can get the best gears on that map's level range, e.g. best l10 gears in elite brackenridge, best l15 gears in elite ydra forest, no one will run old maps if they get like 5th best l56 gears, 4th best l56 gears, etc. and loot like jewels should also be distributed based on tier, e.g. tier 1-2 on brackenridge-ydra forest, tier 2-3 on dead city-kraken. also scaling up by party members only effect negatively in party play, adding all more reasons to get picky on party -> pug will be dead -> new players will suffer

2. i wanted to say shared pet stable :P, but probably it is categorized as changing the system, and economist might get mad... so a simple skill switch button to change skillsets with certain cooldown, probably in city we will have a npc to set our skills into two skillsets, and then inside battle, we can only change between those two skillsets

Justg
04-11-2016, 03:12 PM
But honestly what makes the game alot more exciting are EVENTS! :D

Tell me more... what type of Events are your faves?

Asron9
04-11-2016, 03:18 PM
1. i want more customisable inventory, such all the same item will be stackable, and we have like expand button, so we can delete all the same thing once or one by one from expanded button. it will help so we must not scrolling a hundred same item to get what we need in the bottom if the inventory
2. i want like elite maps have tier, maybe easy, normal, hard. so player with lowest gear can farming too but offcourse with lower drop rate. and the hard one is for overpowered player which still want play with stategy in adition increased drop rate.
1+ great ideas

Kaziscate
04-11-2016, 03:22 PM
1. Inventory accessibility

2. A quick swap menu. This displays your 4 most recent items and pets that you equipped and you can re-equip em without having to go search through your inventory as if it was an unorganized purse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avaree
04-11-2016, 03:32 PM
I think the skill upgrades offered with the glintstone sets should be implemented for all players. Those skill upgrades are fun, and useful. These are the type of skill upgrades we expected to see in masteries.

Ucamaeben
04-11-2016, 03:51 PM
1. Another set of levels like planar tombs. Super hard with rare loot, essence that can be sold or traded.

2. Quests to upgrade items.

Alwarez
04-11-2016, 04:03 PM
1) Rescale damage in endgame PVP. DPS classes should die fast but not 1-2 hits.

2) Add elite survival mode. A dungeon-like map which spawns waves of expansion-themed mobs with boss at end of every 5th wave. Potions and ankhs disabled. Rewards are non-tradeable stuff (pots,ankhs,crafting components required for gear)

ilhanna
04-11-2016, 04:15 PM

For me it's events that don't confine the players to just the event map and wherever it is energy essences drop. Something like the 2013 Tarlok event. Most of the time during that event we were on maps, killing bosses after bosses, for a chance of event portal. I also love events like the harvest event, which encourage all three classes to work together and share their loot.

Ardbeg
04-11-2016, 04:23 PM
The Easter Egg Event was pretty good too in a non exploitiv way: eggs carried the chances of teeth and some useful but not op myth ring. They were easy to farm/craft and held their value for a long time. Hint: replace teeth with coins, add a good belt, not op, but with nice proc....

Dvelblu
04-11-2016, 04:27 PM
1.Hibiscus quest.Should either make the effect last longer or make it work on smaller worms too.

2.Fact that either its 3 maps or 5 maps,people always run with shortest and easiest map.This making the other maps a dead map.So my suggestion is adding a specific craft material on each map.This ensure people to run the other map so they can craft certain item.

3.Liquidate trash item from inventory always a problem.Should make it possible to choose to sell all certain rarity item from a tab.Like example I choose weapon menu then I choose to sell all epic rarity item and then tap sell.

That's all for now

Iisolah
04-11-2016, 04:36 PM
1. Fix bugs/glitches first and always test new content before releasing it worldwide.
2. A female/male option to all classes.

thanks for asking :)

zerofort
04-11-2016, 04:39 PM
I would add more ways to make gold by farming not just farming for 1 item for a entire season like fangs last season. I would also like 2 see some robot vanities ty for asking us I appreciate it

Befs
04-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Major Upgrade In farming! It should be similar to tiers of farming (high price items rare drop rate, medium price items medium drop rate (eggs) and small price items that should be easily looted.

- Should be items that are very rare to loot off bosses, not mobs (Nobody even fought the bosses in Glintstone). This should be incredibly difficult to loot, but a huge payoff.

- Egg farming! The only map I farm right now is Lost Mage's Mine, since the eggs are in demand, and they can be looted at a pretty consistant rate. This will be possible with useful legendary eggs (not op, but useful, for example kelvin for stun).

- Higher tiers of jewels should be lootable off of bosses.

- Craftable gears (worse than super rare dropped gear) that can be gotten with a bit of work (not as difficult as Glintstone Set).

Then finally we need nice exclusive event vanities like ghost set, ice golem set, and tree set.

Solanu
04-11-2016, 05:01 PM
The two things i think would keep me interested.

New good and obtainable gear, maybe something like sets with interesting set bonuses that could be build specific e.g. bow vs dag rogue. Allowing for greater build flexibility and greater individuality.

A rework of the current skill system, offering more skills creating more playstyle variation. (The new maps prove to me you can do this, so many varied effects, buffs / debuffs etc.) Upgrading old and rarely used skills and changing the skill mastery system, so that each skill mastery adds pve and pvp value.

Other things:

Pvp / pve swap out.

New vanitys.

Something to help mana drain and pot reliance.

Farmable yet obtainable rare items.

Better cr@p item delete system.

Arena 2.

New mini games.

More maps.

More difficult quests.

New pvp content.

---

Ultimately its about creating new and exciting things to do and farm, while improving on what is already in place.

Thanks for listening.

S

Tatman
04-11-2016, 05:08 PM
1. Scale old elites and add some cool stuff to farm there. We have such wonderful old maps that no-one runs, it's a shame. Now, I imagine there is a reason as to why you adamantly refuse to do this, so maybe it's time you guys shared this with us. So a counter question - why don't you want to scale old elites?

2. Hire a team of individuals to do proper testing and do proper game moderating.

Good luck.

Nabkro
04-11-2016, 05:10 PM
1) the plat offers working
2) Pvp Kdr Respec

ilhanna
04-11-2016, 05:42 PM
2. Make running maps rewarding. The Planar Tombs is a good model for this. Back in the days, if you were lucky you could loot a weapon or chest, and if not, at least you get fragments and essences which you could use to buy Breeze egg to sell. It would be great to have this concept applied to every map (with low level players in mind) but especially for the elite maps.

To do this we need:
overhaul of the loot table (out with the old armors and helms, OK, we have new and better ones. Put in jewels, chance of elixir/ankh/key, chance of eggs previously only available during events or from special crates, etc)
balanced distribution of highly desirable items (if you put L56 mythic armor and weapon in locked crates, have the belt and helm drop from elite bosses, while ring and amulet can be crafted from farmed components)
overhaul of the token vendor inventories so people have new shiny things to buy with dragkin tooth, Rengol tokens, Underhul coins, Planar fragments, etc.
Put some sort of "Easter egg" loot on every map, something rare, a high value item, and noone knows what it is until they run the map and maybe get very lucky.

The idea is to make running every map--not just one or two of them--potentially lucrative. The idea is to make people want to kill elite bosses because the chests they drop may contain something really desirable, or even if you're not lucky, a token, a currency of some sort. The idea is to make people want to come in game and play in the maps even when there is no weekend or big event.

1. Make inventory more user-friendly. Once you get to people to run more maps they will run into inventory problems. So either:

Allow selection and deletion of multiple similar items instead of the tedious, time consuming, one-by-one liquidation
Allow loot picking filter (for example we can make pet ignore water jewels, commons and rares)
Create an inventory cleaning NPC to vacuum unwanted items at a click of a button

Eternyl
04-11-2016, 06:07 PM
1) inventory management. Make items stack please! (Like energy essences)

2) i would like to see a new map implemented into each campaign zone, such as a tomb/alternate route from the last map. And it needs to be an elite dungeon requiring you to be at the current level cap.

Fyrce
04-11-2016, 06:10 PM
I love the way Kraken worked when it came out -- it was varied w/ items that were good and looked different, it was introduced in stages and each boss had a different item to farm, so people had to help each other in different maps to get their items.

I also enjoy the way the events create an item rotation in time, so certain items are available only once a year. During the rest of the year, the players interact with each other to acquire these items.

I do not like that players can now be L46 noobs. Please make it so only people who have a capped toon can auto-level. Either that or make it so they have to play until Kelys or Expedition before they get access to auto-level. At least show some knowledge of the game before choosing to fast level their character.

Ravager
04-11-2016, 06:23 PM
1 - PVP maps with hidden names/chats to avoid drama, blockers, people who won't kill friends, etc.
2 - New PVP maps

Kingslaughter
04-11-2016, 06:37 PM
1 - PVP maps with hidden names/chats to avoid drama, blockers, people who won't kill friends, etc.
2 - New PVP maps

Can u make a summary what good for tank for mastery skill...both pvp and pve

Avaree
04-11-2016, 06:51 PM
Can u make a summary what good for tank for mastery skill...both pvp and pve

Send him a pm, let's keep this thread on track:)

Asron9
04-11-2016, 07:05 PM
2. Make running maps rewarding. The Planar Tombs is a good model for this. Back in the days, if you were lucky you could loot a weapon or chest, and if not, at least you get fragments and essences which you could use to buy Breeze egg to sell. It would be great to have this concept applied to every map (with low level players in mind) but especially for the elite maps.

To do this we need:
overhaul of the loot table (out with the old armors and helms, OK, we have new and better ones. Put in jewels, chance of elixir/ankh/key, chance of eggs previously only available during events or from special crates, etc)
balanced distribution of highly desirable items (if you put L56 mythic armor and weapon in locked crates, have the belt and helm drop from elite bosses, while ring and amulet can be crafted from farmed components)
overhaul of the token vendor inventories so people have new shiny things to buy with dragkin tooth, Rengol tokens, Underhul coins, Planar fragments, etc.
Put some sort of "Easter egg" loot on every map, something rare, a high value item, and noone knows what it is until they run the map and maybe get very lucky.

The idea is to make running every map--not just one or two of them--potentially lucrative. The idea is to make people want to kill elite bosses because the chests they drop may contain something really desirable, or even if you're not lucky, a token, a currency of some sort. The idea is to make people want to come in game and play in the maps even when there is no weekend or big event.

1. Make inventory more user-friendly. Once you get to people to run more maps they will run into inventory problems. So either:

Allow selection and deletion of multiple similar items instead of the tedious, time consuming, one-by-one liquidation
Allow loot picking filter (for example we can make pet ignore water jewels, commons and rares)
Create an inventory cleaning NPC to vacuum unwanted items at a click of a button

1000+ very2 great ideas

Schnitzel
04-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Hey folks,

- g

My answers:

1) This is sort of a difficult question to answer...but if there were one thing I could change, it would be improving the chat-filter (especially on those gold bots)

2) I've been playing another game by another company more and more recently, what they tend to do is that with every maintenance/update they give all players who've logged in within a certain time frame, a small amount of rewards (i.e. in that game, they give "gems", which work the same way as Plats on AL). It's not enough to make the player the most OP in the game, but enough to allow the player to buy a bit of stuff, or try to win an item.

#2: td;dr: It doesn't have to be after every update, but the occasional small gift-kits (maybe elixers, kits, or a tiny amount of gold/plat) would make the game more fun

Imback Al
04-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Female tanks
Male rogues.
Gg

Asron9
04-11-2016, 07:32 PM
almost all covered here already by all great feedbacks to the op, my 1ct how about auto lvl to 51 for alt with some plat for ppl that already there main toon caped to 56 ^_^

nightmaresmoke
04-11-2016, 07:33 PM
Female tanks
Male rogues.
Gg

And what about mages other counterpart? lol

Americabud
04-11-2016, 07:37 PM
What would i change?: i would change the drop rate for all items. no more inventories full of common epic and rare gear! They can still drop just let those drops be more rare like egg drops (instead of dropping so much of this gear drop more gold and jewels in its place sometimes yes increase the gold/jewel drop rate) Farmer friendly

Something New?: New Daily Quests that give medium tier+ jewels!! of course the quests will just tell you to go kill monsters, but not so many! 50 kills for 1 standard jewel for example. And a longer harder quest that rewards 1 noble jewel, a special weapon (3 slots) and can only be completed once

Imback Al

Idk what's the opposite of a nott lol

Kingslaughter
1.solo leaderboard like an event lb

2.and please make new item for event loot better then normal gear...( last time we see good gear was icescale)

Asron9
04-11-2016, 07:38 PM
I like mage to be an elf with male and female, i can't imagine how female blue smurf look like hihi but still ok at least we can choose gander.

Fyrce
04-11-2016, 07:58 PM
I think Notts are neuter. They cleave instead of mate :pAnonymous pvp sounds very interesting.

Elgrablyx
04-11-2016, 08:30 PM
1 - Create new tombs for leveling up faster
2 - Rate of Tokens Looting get increased

Befs
04-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Another form of LB, most kills in a certain map. Hard work for LB :P

mrshield
04-11-2016, 08:50 PM
1. i want to chnge liquidating system! i want to put check mark to all i want to delete then i put liquidate all buton. it takes time to liquidate it 1 by 1 in invent.

2. new loot in elite maps. coz this time all the things are so cheap like vials now the price is 50k before its 270k. and last plz chnge the boss in arena and bring back the reinforced gems.

thats all i want tnx.

_ikils

Fear
04-11-2016, 09:09 PM
1) class balance
2) loot that is worth something. PL endgame gear is all worth farming, but when people farm in AL its just stashing coins and getting money 6k by 6k (for crates). Theres no more luck that keeps the game interesting. In 16 cap, it was so exciting to feel that loki egg drop. boom 100k. Instead of slowly rich and steady, it can be instantly rich but rare. (Arena is probably the last place where luck really makes farming fun, not just multiple days to meet that "crafting goal")

Asron9
04-11-2016, 09:27 PM
I still hope new orb weapon or vanity for mage
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160412/770ca328f2671eabd471d5beee5eebeb.jpg

Hercules
04-11-2016, 09:37 PM
1. PVP map design - Add new maps for PVP I'm bored of to see trulle and that dark forest and CTF - Krag tomb. I think the room's PVP should change each season. Can be interesting add a new boss in TDM like a spider instead of TRULLE or (....) :D
2. Time keys - Acelerate the progress of upgrading and crafting Items.

I also wanted to add another new thing in the game:

* New skills: Come on STG, I know I'm not the only player who want new skills. Example:

. Earthquake's skill of warr: Up stones from the ground and opens fissures causing - 3% mana and - 0.2% damage for enemies for 5 seconds and stun pets for 2 seconds.
. Tsunami's skill of mage: A powerful water bomb explodes cleaning all bad buffs in team and causing weakness of armor , slowness and damaging enemy players on impact.
. Fury arrow's skill of Rogue: Massive arrows are invoked from the sky falling down quickly affecting multiple enemies causing 10% decrease in critical and applying a purple poison aura.

ok.... ok, my last idea:

* New XP Quest: Since Nord, we don't have more XP quest, I believe it's time to add a new daily quest ONLY for who reach lvl 46. Maybe kill 50 or 100 normal bosses of tindirin, rengol and Glinstone and receive a award of 500 or 1.000 XP.

Also My ideas are cool >.<

Chivalrous
04-11-2016, 09:43 PM
1) Scaled up all elite maps to current level cap (and scaled up loot along with it). As eluded to in part 1, and mentioned by many other people over the game's history, there simply is nothing worth farming. For a player who wants to enjoy an MMO, getting loot is one of the things that makes that happen - we all wanna make money! If we had level 56 legendary gears, mythic gears, or even arcane gears, that dropped from old elite bosses that were scaled up, a nice kraken skewer for rare drop for running elites was a nice sexy find when it happened. So having that rare loot that scaled with the elites would be nice and thats where my number 2 also comes in handy.

2)progression bars for elite aps, Ive been running elites forever trying to get those new aps, i have no idea what my progress is for the elite bosses nor the minions for the area. A small progress bar for the amount remaining for the achievement in the achievements section by the specific ap would be nice. I understand that it may make the text smaller to read, so if thats a problem then maybe when in an elite map its in the bottom left corner for the specific map and whats needed such as;
[bosses remaining: 0/500]
[minions remaining: 0/5000]
Basically any form of Progression bar would work, not only would would it help keep players going at it for the achievements but it would help those that havent started yet want to get the achievement points as well.

Thanks for the Consideration

Motherless_Child
04-11-2016, 09:46 PM
First off, thank you for making this thread and asking for our suggestions to be collected in one place. It's always great to see that you actually take the time to listen to us. As for your questions, like many before me already said:

1. Better inventory management. I've been playing AL for many years now, but clearing my inventory has not become any less tedious. Especially now with the new cap - it was almost more effort to clean my inventory after all the tomb runs than the leveling itself. Make all identical items stack (like energy kits or jewels) and make it possible to delete multiple items at once. That sould make playing the game significantly more convenient and fun.

2. I can only repeat what's already been said by almost everyone here for this point: More and better loot. I'm really hoping the crate keys will be obtainable through elite maps and I'd also like to see some exciting loot, like fossil and the planar pendant recipe were back when the planar arena was introduced.

Also, I would like an option to turn off the alert for "1 of your friends is online".

That's all from me and thanks again.

OMG.... Yes..... Thought it was just me.... That "1 of your friends is online" alert is soooooo annoying............. Sometimes it pops-up out of nowhere when you are in the middle of something, like a battle, for instance............

nightmaresmoke
04-11-2016, 09:49 PM
Another form of LB, most kills in a certain map. Hard work for LB :P

Pve and Pvp Deaths Lb hahaha

nightmaresmoke
04-11-2016, 09:51 PM

It would be more like a fortune teller than a sorcerer if the weapon is an orb lol

Donquixoth
04-11-2016, 09:59 PM
1. Leaderboard system should be reset every season to prevent "something" staying in leaderboard forever.

2. The game was perfect, Maybe modifying PvP system gonna be good. Some change to prevent chat during battle to avoid TT. And also XP/Lvl amount is just too much for a workers.

Asron9
04-11-2016, 09:59 PM
It would be more like a fortune teller than a sorcerer if the weapon is an orb lol
I mean it can be any shape that mage hand no need to hold it lol

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160412/de6a92fc76f11cbb3cf45fb932718539.jpg

Fyrce
04-11-2016, 10:14 PM
Elite world tour!

PearlOTTheEast
04-11-2016, 10:22 PM
----> if u could change one thing in AL, that would be no lucked chest, cuz plat player always surpasses any hunter/Gold players, plat player always at the Top, easy money/gold and have the strongest pet always(Suggestions------> mostly be craftable or huntable items and Pets)

----> if i could have one new thing that would be, a 12 different arcane weapons 4 arcane Weapons each class, every weapon has different Procs and Functions, Like (for Example) 2 arcane staff and 2 Arcane Guns for mage, every one of them have different procs, so that every player has a choice whatever build they want to have in there Characters. if u know what i mean, coz now the strongest weap are those 3 only, and no other choice, if u have one, ur on Top and has the advantage.

and if that would happen, make the proc of those arcane weapon, Usefull not too Op like arcane sword, and can be played with tactics, not arcane sword when it proc and the mage have no arcane shield, it will end up Dead as always, make it proc like staff that when ever u want to proc it will proc, if he /she dont know how to use that proc, it will be useless, i cant explain it thoroughly coz to tell u frankly im not good in english,(well just to make it easier) weapon can proc usefull to those who knows how to use it, not that can pop 10+ lava stone and even ur not on it u will be stun and then end up dead..(<--saddest part)

nightmaresmoke
04-11-2016, 10:36 PM
----> if u could change one thing in AL, that would be no lucked chest, cuz plat player always surpasses any hunter/Gold players, plat player always at the Top, easy money/gold and have the strongest pet always(Suggestions------> mostly be craftable or huntable items and Pets)

----> if i could have one new thing that would be, a 12 different arcane weapons 4 arcane Weapons each class, every weapon has different Procs and Functions, Like (for Example) 2 arcane staff and 2 Arcane Guns for mage, every one of them have different procs, so that every player has a choice whatever build they want to have in there Characters. if u know what i mean, coz now the strongest weap are those 3 only, and no other choice, if u have one, ur on Top and has the advantage.

and if that would happen, make the proc of those arcane weapon, Usefull not too Op like arcane sword, and can be played with tactics, not arcane sword when it proc and the mage have no arcane shield, it will end up Dead as always, make it proc like staff that when ever u want to proc it will proc, if he /she dont know how to use that proc, it will be useless, i cant explain it thoroughly coz to tell u frankly im not good in english,(well just to make it easier) weapon can proc usefull to those who knows how to use it, not that can pop 10+ lava stone and even ur not on it u will be stun and then end up dead..(<--saddest part)

Hold on is this a suggestion or rather a complaint against the arcane sword which is it really? lol

Chivalrous
04-11-2016, 10:37 PM
Elite world tour!

Yas, xD

Like in a sense of all elites done at once or?

Kakashis
04-11-2016, 11:16 PM
1) Change up the elite loot gears so farmers have something to sell. A fully equipped "set" should consist of a belt as well and the bonus needs to be higher than any 46 gear in the mix as some still have a para gem in it. Unfortunately, there exist some 46 Arcane weapons that have para gems. Solve this by making the 56 weapons OP to the point where a 46 para weapon can't compare :) This will revitalize all gears at 56 making them OP with a clean start to boost farming! They MUST be lootable from elite and able to surpass all old gears with para gems. This will get the economy and motive to farm again!

2) I want to see a button where I can delete all green rare items or all epic items with one click. Spent far too long dealing with inventory being full. It'd also be nice to see how many items you have when you're gifting things to friends again. Currently you're just guessing how many you own and how many you've gifted.

Jazzi
04-11-2016, 11:26 PM
1. Make farming worth it again. Add great sets with powerful set bonuses. Not like the glintstone sets. There are plenty of games with example of how to do that. Some of them 20 years old.
2. Fix the game breaking bugs. There are just too many.
3. Do something about the way you update the game. People started to expect something game breaking or a new super exploit after each update and most of the time there is indeed one.
4. Gear progression should be a main focus. Currently most people feel like there is gear regression.
5. Forum moderation and precision of announcements is extremely lacking. Please improve that. I mean come one, every other announcement has wrong dates, missing or incorrect information, or vague and misleading statements.
6. Please stop recolouring vanities/pets and recycling events. We really need new and exciting things we haven't seen yet.

P.S. There are plenty of really great suggestions in this thread. Thank you for making it and hopefully for implementing many of them :)

supersyan
04-11-2016, 11:29 PM
1) Refreshed loot table - Weapon recipes, Egg Recipes, Vanity recipe, Ankhs, Crate key, 1000 gold,1000 hp pots, 1000 mana pots, Crafting materials, and lot of junks
2) New PVP Flagging System - A new way to capture the flag, Current flagging system suks, It roughly takes the twice the amount of time before the old flagging system and didn't solve any PVP problems

Daehanie
04-11-2016, 11:33 PM
Hahahahahhha still the best.. thinking my own opinion.. will post later

Pillowhead
04-11-2016, 11:49 PM
1. Diversity
Everyone is literally choosing the 'best' gear, and with that I mean the gear with the best stats.
At the end of the day everyones using the same thing, and how fun is that? I want diversity, I want to be able to pick something else because it has something special about it. 'this passive is so strong, but I have to give 20 DMG for it', and so on.

2. I feel like old maps are useless.
I want recipe/recipes that need items from maps around Arlor.
I want to have a list full of recipes, with whatever (suggested before : pet food, potions, ankhs, elixirs) small things from old maps etc.

geaneciue
04-11-2016, 11:49 PM
1.It would be great to have 5skill slots instead of 4.
2.Make mythics and arcanes loot able from bosses. They can be high lvl bosses from elites.

Asron9
04-12-2016, 12:04 AM
Hahahahahhha still the best.. thinking my own opinion.. will post later
um waiting[emoji14]

bonjovi3223
04-12-2016, 12:19 AM
1. Increase gold payout from all daily quests to double their current value. These quests have been around since forever buy there is no increase in the payouts. A lot of ppl use quests to fund pots, elixirs, pet feeding etc. Costs have constantly been going up and the gold from daily quests has not kept up.
2. In addition to the above, increase they type of farmable loots in elite maps. Rengol elite farming was only directed towards the glinstone mythic set. This can be very dangerous if the set itself is unpopular as the related farming materials lose value.
We need a new arena with new loots in them.

Luciano Lobo
04-12-2016, 12:31 AM
(1) More maps!!! Before it was 5 per new season.

(2) I beg for a 5 skill slot on the system. Lots of problems will be solve with this, more fun to play with your character with more skills.

Khalleesie
04-12-2016, 12:51 AM
I say make plat tradable. Why not? Example 100 Plat crate would be bought with real money then sold for gold. Everyone would have access to everything and there wouldn't be a divide between plat buyers and the rest. With certain items only available via plat (maybe even untradeable) STS still makes money and has financial support from players.

Keep exclusive items exclusive. Never "bring back" anything. Ever. All these pets now purchasable with keys.. Why not before? Arcanes can be purchased w keys.. It's not exclusive. Just expensive. Right now feels like Mythics are the new legendaries. No more surprises like that..

With respect, LB not very rewarding lately... I'm wondering why didn't we get the banners that were already created? Winter event rewards changed too and could've been better tbh... I personally would like to see consistency. Too many changes....Seems many people prefer the way AL used to be.

Still I remain optimistic and am excited to see what'll happen next<3

Arlor's Astral
04-12-2016, 01:02 AM
A guild stat system where we could upgrade guilds strength, add buffs, use garbage loot too donate in order to gain points to achieve the upgrades.

Arowielki
04-12-2016, 01:03 AM
1. Add login reward(like for the first day login reward 1k, next day 2k... 30day 30k plus massive locked or other non gold reward). It can be monthly or weekly or both but that would be great :D
2. If you don't want to scale elites to cup, than please insert some valuable loot in elite golden chests at least( like chance on some kind of elixirs, weak+ jewels, ankhs or keys in the future).
Thanks for this thread and sorry for English ;p

PearlOTTheEast
04-12-2016, 01:15 AM
Hold on is this a suggestion or rather a complaint against the arcane sword which is it really? lol

it is a suggestion, im just comparing it to the proc or arcane sword, coz im talking about procs my dear.. clear? XDD:sentimental:

Kaziscate
04-12-2016, 01:33 AM
1. Pets that have a chance to work. I'm pretty sure we had enough farming and trying to get the lucky number to work in our favor enough. I don't believe that we should have to get lucky just to have a pet AA to even function. (I'm looking at you Arcane Deary).

2.Temporary Pets. It would be cool if we can have pets that are better for a set amount of time. Maybe it could be a proc or something on a weapon. These temporary pets have stats better than Nightshade and any arcane pet. They also have AAs better than Shady and Surge. This "pet proc" can last for 30 seconds-2 minutes depending on how well it preforms. Also there can be a cool down between each summoning of a temporary pet. These temporary pets don't necessarily have to be from procs. The temporary pets could be summoned through a Beastmaster Skill that can be obtained after completing all the Beastmaster quests and obtaining all 36 of the original pets. There can also be an extra inventory slot to switch between different "Arcane Bonds". This inventory slot can be located in the pet stable.

sidkhanna15
04-12-2016, 01:54 AM
1. For sake of improving new locked crate's value in gold, stop it from dropping in KM3. I mean drop is zero.🙅

2. Tindrin dungeon maps as a place for farming locked crates with one rapid 3 mini - bosses map.(I think it's already on sts's list 😉).

Faliziaga
04-12-2016, 02:26 AM
1. Update notes
I would like to see a complete and detailed list of update notes including the categories additions, changes and fixes.

2. skill and teamwork based challenges
The Hibiscus quest is a great step into this direction and I am also thinking of the mega combo (combination of skills of all three classes) that was needed to fight the Elite 71 boss in pl

sipackong
04-12-2016, 02:54 AM
Hey folks,

- g

1. rally cry skill, change to new skill
idk many ppl said it uselless.

2. another gender (male/female), it will be funny i think
(warrior male/female)
(rogue male/female)
(mage? i have no idea, lol)

Xinandy
04-12-2016, 03:10 AM
1. since the ctf/tdm and duel system ever comw out to arcane legend, why wont there be a guild war? which is started once a week or twice a month or may be monthly. of course with reward that worth it.
2. The release of new arcane pet and equipment is too fast.
i still remember when the arcane weapon (maul of ollereus , kershal scepter and neftarious blades) worth more than 10 mill and it is equal with the effort that we have done.
And the most important thing IT LASTED FOR A LONG TIME to find it and use it.
now if there's new arcane weapon come out these stuff will only be remembered for a while then they will be abandoned.
(for the endgame player) maybe stuff that could be crafted and worth for the time of crafting (like glinstone set when cap lv is 46) it will be so good. I think everyone would have the spirit back like old times.

last but not least please response faster when there's error or bug
thx

Daehanie
04-12-2016, 03:32 AM
1. rally cry skill, change to new skill
idk many ppl said it uselless.

2. another gender (male/female), it will be funny i think
(warrior male/female)
(rogue male/female)
(mage? i have no idea, lol)
Agreed for the gender part.. and mage the one who really need to be categorize as male or female.. 😄😄😄
*still thinking

Raj6kumar
04-12-2016, 06:41 AM
1)Make a NPC which buy anything at base price like lock , egg , weapon .because nowaday farming is useless .
2)Add a 4th socket in gear , in which only special kind of jewel can be add.Make special jewel like speed,luck,ice,poison,fire,damage reduction etc.These kind of jewel only get in hardest elite map .These jewel cannot be sell & trade & cannot buy by plats or gold , only one way to get is run map yourself.
(Ice jewel- a small circle which reduce enemy speed & freeze little by little and damage. Make other jewel like that)

Greatankush
04-12-2016, 07:20 AM
1) increase quest payout. Balance.

2) An ncp that buys stuff from higher maps, even 500g is fine. Jewel lidiquation price increase.

Falconeix
04-12-2016, 07:30 AM

Well, come to think of it, all of the events are great! :D Goblin, Ursoth, , Halloween, Winter...
But the thing is, last year's rewards we're okay, but can we expect some changes in Plat rewards? Other things than vanity? What I clearly understand that others are saying, how can we have better gears if we just have Plat rewards that are just intended to be displayed to our toons? So, I'm just hoping for a decent reward on the coming events, more pets? (not recolored/related to old pets), high tier jewels, crate keys, gear? :) Well, just a suggestion :D

Plus, here are some of my answers: :)

1. Class Balance - involving here are gears, each of the classes role, being a warrior, rogue and sorcerrer, what is it meant to be (relating to skills?) Well, I'm playing a year in this game quite new I think, , and looking at the old forum threads, I love how some people sharing their thoughts on what stat or skills will they raise or use when it come to Pve or Pvp, well I don't know, but I know these guys (mods/devs) can do it though... :D

2. Jewel System - especially, the drops in every maps, how about make a change little bit more, make the stat jewels (Fury, Finesse, Mind) drop on the higher maps, meaning they are the only jewels drop there, while hunting on Ren'gol or Underhul maps, it made me happy when I see a Jewel drop, but when you receive it, it clearly says: You recieved: Damaged Lightning/Diamond Jewels, and my hope just get lose, it's little frustrating thinking it could be better if it's finesse, fury or mind. So how about there only a maps that just drops stat jewels nothing other than that? :)

Anyways, Thanks for this thread! :D
Keep it up Devs/Mods! :) :applause:

Eriel Delgado
04-12-2016, 07:38 AM
1) 5 skills slot.
2) Party's of 5 players instead. (Tired of leaving one friend behind cause party is full)

Aetquis
04-12-2016, 08:39 AM
1. Make the game just a bit more like it used to be with a few very rare items that can be looted or crafted with materials that require very or long hard work, like nekro and planar pendant. I cant believe I am saying this but arcane items are way too easy to get now.

2. Make all loot a little more progressive but with smaller stat bumps so a new item doesnt outdate an old too quickly but there is always something new to work towards getting.

Just my thoughts!

I agree that's what makes arcane so addictive, and gives me something to be excited about while playing.

xRyuzanki
04-12-2016, 09:26 AM
1. Class Balance :/ , and make the other items TRADEABLE like the lvl 36 Mythic set which is for the ap/s . , make more slots in Crafting station , Make Planar Fragment / Dragkin Tooth / And some Coins/Tokens more useful in some events or in the expansion: for example. : Add Planar fragment in some upcoming event recipes or new items so that players wouldnt keep farming in one area/map and so that they can have multiple choices to farm .

2.Genders on Characters pls ? like a female warrior :)

Dragoonclaws
04-12-2016, 09:43 AM
1. Update notes
I would like to see a complete and detailed list of update notes including the categories additions, changes and fixes.

This exists already...

On the main menu
[Log ou] [Characters] [StS Nexus] [News] [Ally Available]

Press News and you can scroll through all updates since the last 4-5 months

And why would you want that?

You can find everything in the announcements in Forums

mishafeng
04-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Hey, G,
If I could change one thing about AL it would have to be the power levels of Mythic and Arcane items. As we all know having the 'Orange with Envy' or the 'Arcane' title was a big deal. It took me six months to get mine. These titles have lost their value as the market is flooded with mythic and arcane items that are becoming increasingly weak. The previous arcane items held their value and made formidable weapons for a long time, as did mythic. I think these need to revert back to their stronger state to be used for longer amounts of times.

And if I could implement anything, it would be this. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=305165

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Mewtuh
04-12-2016, 11:19 AM
1. Id change it back to how it was.. Very rare stuff, things to farm and also brings us money.. Something where we gotta farm foe longer.. NOT like glintstone set but like Planar Pendant or arc ring. And make farming worth it.. So everyone get the chance to get rich if they work/farm hard..
I dont know if it works but what if there is not only the auction where other people can buy ur stuff. What if there is also a lock buyer "mob" in each city. Where u can sell ur locks for a fixed price. People could earn some money and yea. Just a thought, i dont know if thats a good idea!

2. And what everyone says.. Better inventory management.

Gesendet von meinem E2303 mit Tapatalk

kopyo
04-12-2016, 11:40 AM
1. Gold drop

2. World boss raid... like 8 players in one super boss with incredible loot... :)

supersyan
04-12-2016, 12:01 PM
I don't think this thread is serious. Remember the thread about 'new skills system' years ago and later we got the skill mastery after 1 and half year

Hazeltanks
04-12-2016, 12:44 PM
1. Hummmm well if I were to change one thing I would have to say maybe ping.
2. As for adding something new to game my idea would be a guild stash. Were we can all store gold gear jewelsats ext.
Ext. This guild stash would be used to make the guild more unified. Guild leader would have the ability to grant select guild mates permission to withdrawal items or gold. Anyone cam deposit. So now you old gear can be used to help out new guildies gear up better or gold to help with potions and so on

tomsawer
04-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Very simple ,
1. More maps or more quest lines for better legendary or mythic gear. That would give us more reason to run new maps.
2. More events ! doesent have to be ( just )standard events, make new ones based on expansion.
P.s.. most ideas in this thread sound good ,how bout the ones you the devs) are thinking of, you could start a thread to allow some input from us players as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Shelllz
04-12-2016, 12:52 PM
To ppl who are honest pvp'ers, dummy farming is the biggest slap in the face. Ppl who never set foot in serious clashes are in the top 10 due to dummy farming. I have been an active pvper for 3 seasons now and my #2 lb spot is in danger to a dummy farmer who never clashes and gets 5k kills in 24hs saying "that's normal kills for him in one day". Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

tokko
04-12-2016, 02:49 PM
do something to work

Exemple...:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115541583086362928464/115541583086362928464/photos/photo/6272749507329169634?pid=6272749507329169634&oid=115541583086362928464

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115541583086362928464/115541583086362928464/photos/photo/6272749509759177522?pid=6272749509759177522&oid=115541583086362928464

+values the Dragonite bar.
+we would essence to work and sell.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115541583086362928464/115541583086362928464/photos/photo/6272749508616758642?pid=6272749508616758642&oid=115541583086362928464

+ We need good items to sell.
+I would like to see a new weapon(
a whip, perhaps)
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115541583086362928464/115541583086362928464/photos/photo/6272749508360407122?pid=6272749508360407122&oid=115541583086362928464

+ new skills (as of game "god of war").

sorry my bad english

raxaxic
04-12-2016, 07:27 PM
New class of character and new class of gear instead of arcane since arcane is more like legendary gear now. Call the new gear exotic or exquisite for example. Or even let us convert our arcane or mythic items into new exotic or exquisite gear. Thanks guys.

Horgs
04-12-2016, 07:40 PM
Hey folks,

- g

1. I think new camera adjustment is kinda cool..
2. It'll be.........MOUNTS!!!!! Particular pets that can we trained into MOUNTS. Or maybe give us new content such as MOUNTS, but it'll be separated from pets, I mean like new rideable animals. And also, MOUNT's skills!!! Ahhh yeah, It'll be so dayumn cool, Dev! :)

pretzel
04-12-2016, 07:41 PM
I don't think this thread is serious. Remember the thread about 'new skills system' years ago and later we got the skill mastery after 1 and half year

Depends on what you mean by serious. He's a genuine developer asking what we want. As he said, it does not mean STS will implement what he's collected ...

Cons
04-12-2016, 07:44 PM
1. To make economy better.
2. Make farming worth it (I know somebody already suggested this)
Because atm, we have nothing to farm that is worth it, Jewels? Their drop rates were nerfed. Arena? Vials too cheap. The only option I know right now is popping crates. Maybe create a dungeon that many ppl would be interested to farm. Like in planar tombs. XD

Legallyblonde
04-12-2016, 08:39 PM
1) If I could change one thing it would be to introduce a larger variety of endgame legendary weapons. For the last few expansions people have been relying on bland crate weapons. And you see 8 toons in town with the exact same weapons. Spice it up.

2)If I could add one thing to AL it would be to introduce Advanced Classes. Not only would this diversify the playerbase and give more depth to our 3 year old toons but it would also add a completely new element to the roleplay aspect of the game.

I honestly would just love an "Advanced Class" system where we can pick from 2 class directions we can take for our character.

Like an example.

Rogues
Ranger: Bonus with Bows, No shadows, High single target dps, more utility(better traps, stronger poison arrow, stronger aimed shot.)

Assassin: Bonus with Daggers, High close quarters dps, semi-tanky, relies on shadows for self buffs and skills.(invisibility, clones, warping.)

Warriors
Beserker Bonus with 2-Hand Weapons, Higher Damage, Tanky, Stronger taunts, debuffs mobs.

Paladin Bonus with Shields, Extremely Tanky, Revives, Heavily Improved buffs.

Mages
Wizard: Bonus with Staves, Higher AoE damage, Mana Shield, More potent crowd control.

Grenadier: Bonus with Guns, High Single target & AoE damage potential, Strengthened Shield, Heavily debuffs mobs.

Kaziscate
04-12-2016, 08:52 PM
1.Vendors,Gold Use,Commons,Rares,and Epics: I feel like some of the vendors are just plain useless and don't really have a purpose other than just be a shortcut to the store,but that is extremely easy to access. I also feel like gold is a bit underused,I mean theres not much you can do with it other than buy and list items off the auction,buy starter pets,trade it,buy potions,recipes,recover lost items,be able to craft items,and buy an extremely expensive vanity set. I really feel like platinum is just taking over EVERYTHING that gold could have had the potential for (for example,the Hibiscus Tea).And the only 2 redeeming factors that it really has is just buying potions and trading it as currency. I want to see gold be used in more unique ways (besides events).It bothers me how useless commons,rares,and epics are (except you just sell em just to make a little bit of gold).Try to find a way to make those items more useful other than just a waste of inventory.

2.Quest Weapons:Ok,so far we have seen quests that are needed to obtain a pendant (Gleipnir),upgrade armor (Uller/Vili/Himingleva Mythic Armor),obtain a recipe to craft a powerful Arcane pet (Nekro),and obtain armor (Orcslaying and Glintstone sets). But what about having a quest for weapons? I would LOVE to get my hands on an Arcane Cryogem Staff/Gun/Bow/Daggers/Shield/2-handed weapon.

PS:Oh yeah...I just did type in Comic Sans ;)

tomsawer
04-12-2016, 09:32 PM
One I'd like to see change is elites with just 3-4 players . How bout one or two extremely hard elite dungeons for 6 characters or even 9 that once completed would grant 1 player a arcane chest ( with a chance of gear Plat. gold pet etc. )
P.s. just a thought

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Erebos
04-12-2016, 10:03 PM
Make game fair like if u reward some thing like key crates u should gave them to every user if in this case the poors will get a chance to sell them n get some thing good for them
Make a different leader board the ppl who came to lb first will stay wht about others they should also get a chance

Lawpvp
04-12-2016, 10:06 PM
Hey folks,

- g

1. Balance the classes differently with regards to pvp and pve. Blanket changes always end up making people upset. The way i see it, mage and rogue need pvp buff for sure, 3-4 tanks every clash is just zzz. And tanks need a buff for pve. Make tanks NECESSARY by revitalizing the taunt system to help tanks hold aggro and create mobs that need a tank to soak up the dmg instead of nerfing other classes survivability.

2. Best gear that is 99% farmable just like pocket legends at the lvl 66 cap. Orlok, sanguine, and lilith legendary sets that ONLY dropped off bosses and required plat purchased recipes to upgrade them(was only like 30 plat or so and i think they could be sold in auction). Ive never farmed for anything in a game like i farmed in pocket legends. Build it and they will come. Dont make money off enticing people with crates for gear, make them farm and make money off of people expediting the farming process

Titanium
04-13-2016, 12:30 AM
Hey folks,

- g

1) I would be very careful what gear is introduced in the game and how it works in pvp/pve. To do so, i need hardcore players to do it for me so I won't buff it 3x times and nerf it 2x times.

2) I wished it could be more valueable loots which has a low drop rate for everyone. Rare bosses which spawn in particular maps and have valueable loots aswell. Something to keep working on the

illwilly
04-13-2016, 03:19 AM
Make a shadow world (mirror of arlor) where all maps the same, but with all endgame scaling of mobs and loot. (Could be introduced one zone at the time with event).

Sets and vanetys farmable from all bosses in this world.

Hiosahaf
04-13-2016, 03:36 AM
Stashable Ankhs, tooth, and coins.

DK
04-13-2016, 04:27 AM
Hey folks,

- g

1)
I would really remove the 5k and 10k flag achievements, there are no title awarded for completing it. There is no goal in completing them since they only give 100 AP each and take a ridicules amount of time to complete when comparing to all the other achievements.

2)
Higer tier jewels as reward from elite chests, and new loot in the old elite content, so the old elite maps will come alive again

Dex_addict
04-13-2016, 04:40 AM
1)
I would really remove the 5k and 10k flag achievements, there are no title awarded for completing it. There is no goal in completing them since they only give 100 AP each and take a ridicules amount of time to complete when comparing to all the other achievements.

2)
Higer tier jewels as reward from elite chests, and new loot in the old elite content, so the old elite maps will come alive again

Couldn't agree more and I know plent of flagging friends in game right now trying to get these aps that would also agree! Such a shame there isn't more of an incentive to achieve these APs :/

Coalhouse
04-13-2016, 08:57 AM
I have considered these questions and this is what I have come up with (some of this might be a little "out there" but anyway):

1) Whilst there have been many excellent suggestions regarding the game system, I would like to see more emphasis on the game world. This could be by increasing the prominence of the storyline, world history or NPC interactions. I think that this would increase players' emotional investment in the game, rather than just being a background to players just endlessly running the same maps over and over again.

2) To the end described above, I would like player characters to be able to join existing NPC organisations. In this, let's call it "Allegiance System", characters meeting certain requirements (class, level, achievements etc.) would be able to gain membership of one such organisation at a time (eg. town militias, Kraag Commandos, kings' guards etc.).

Membership could permit access to NPC messages and information, certain vanity items, quests, the organisation's headquarters and even micro-events.

I think that something along these lines would increase player involvement in the game, camaraderie and cross-guild interactions. As well as reinvigorating older, less used content.

intizamfamily888
04-13-2016, 12:27 PM
I just want the 1)gear progression and 2)better economy. For this i have this solution: Bring new craftable items, which contribute for forgetting the old gear and makes usgrinding for them. These items should consist of: Dragonite bars, Arcane shards, Fossils, planar tomb fragments, a new ingredient(only lootable from new locked or farmable in a new "Glintstone Tomb" like Planar Tomb)

This would fix the gear issue and will give ppl alot more farming possibilies and the old elites will be back in use.

Remember: The ingredients are just optional and as example. Sts pls feel free to change it the better way:-)

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Froxanthar
04-14-2016, 06:10 AM
1- Job Advancement Quest

Rogue
> Assassin
>Bow Master

Mage
>Pollywog Priest
>Elemental Engineer

Warrior
>Royal Guard
>Lord Knight

2- New skills based on the job advancement

Froxanthar
04-14-2016, 06:23 AM
My faves would definitely be 2013 Winter Event.

saphirae
04-14-2016, 01:56 PM
More farmable maps that are worth to farm and usage of tooth, coins, frags, essences etc. for more things that are treadable. Farming is dead long time and its big part of game, we need things that will keep us here, not only let us hope things will be better, because hope is fading to be honest. We need to play game, thats the point of it, not only stand and open something to gain things.

The things i do not wanna see ever again in game are: repainted pets, gold pet versions, repainted gear, vanities, weapons.
Thank you and good luck :)

Bunny♥
04-15-2016, 12:32 AM
1) platinum price, lol.

2) new classes. Im tired with the 3 basic class, please add more :3

Gouiwaa9000
04-15-2016, 08:52 AM
1) Skill and fighting animation , that's been a theme for a while now. The current animations got old and don't keep up with the game quality ( which is improving rapidly )

2) Better loot in ALL maps / more items to farm .

Mustafid Ahmad
04-16-2016, 05:10 AM
1) add new character maybe or ↓

2) add different job (example)

●» warrior can take job punisher or mercenary..
√ punisher : have more dmg and have skill bleeding and snare target
√ Mercenary : have more armor and have skill taunting enemy and skill surround can stun enemy for 3-5 sec

●» rogue can take job assassin or trapper..
√ Assassin : have skill disappeare
√ trapper : have skill hidden trap and exploded if hit the target and can add 5 trapped.. if trap more then 5 example add 6 trap the first trap it's broke

●» sorcerer can take job fire elements, ice elements, earth elements, lighting elements, poison elements
√ if take a job fire elements : all skill its about fire
√ etc

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160416/18ee1966c8110eecfa99e7c7f48288c1.jpg

📱 📡 sent from my phone ign : Ladystrikerr

MegaVordred
04-16-2016, 11:40 AM
1.More running maps (ex kt4, wt4) that has more mobs
2. Every time I loot random annoying useless loots. I want a system that you can select all selected items at once and delete it. Than waisting your time deleting it one by one

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using Tapatalk

Hoardseeker
04-16-2016, 12:18 PM
1. Item Loot Straight from boss not Crafting materials
2. More Quest ( Main Quest)

Here is my thread with all those Disadvantages:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?285039-Bored-to-the-Core

Here is my list of suggestions :
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?290974-Major-Suggestions-Dungeon-Jewel-Event

Intous
04-16-2016, 02:31 PM
1) Farmable new gear(OP) untradable, and ingredients untradable aswell.
2) Add mini classes:
Warrior : Paladin, Tank etc..
Rogue: assassin, archer etc..
Mage: Support mage, Alchemist, dark wizard etc..

zerofort
04-16-2016, 07:52 PM
My fear is your just making this thread to keep us thinking what we say matter cuz in past you have ignored many urgent matter like imbued glitch. So I'm fearful ull do nothing that is on this thread

Trenton
04-16-2016, 09:43 PM
My fear is your just making this thread to keep us thinking what we say matter cuz in past you have ignored many urgent matter like imbued glitch. So I'm fearful ull do nothing that is on this thread
Yet they fixed the imbued glitch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
04-16-2016, 10:25 PM
1.The Stats of Items: Ever since the Ren'Gol expansion,items aren't as unique anymore and some are just the same exact boring items with just a little bit more added to em (*cough* egg ring *cough*). I would love to see a bit more variety brought back into the mix so that players can have more to choose from again. Just take note of the 2014 Ursoth's Assault event,you had 2 paths to take with your armor,either be defensive or be offensive. We aren't seeing that anymore. As of right now,armor just has bland stats and there is only that one specific type of armor that is always the best (for example,assault armor for mages is the ONLY optimal choice right now). Armor is well designed if we can make very tough decisions about what armor to use. While the armor is slowly going on the right track again with the glintforged armor,I want to see the return of having 2 different armor paths to take. This doesn't just count for armor,this also counts for weapons as well.

2.Versatility Gear:I haven't seen any recent gear with versatile stats (as in having int,str,and dex) ever since the Dragon Hunter weapons were released.Please bring them back,preferably as arcane armor,belt,or pendant that can be received through an elite questline. Maybe also bring it back into events as legendary armor of versatility. For those of you who don't know what the versatility armor is,here is a screenshot:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=150347&stc=1&d=1460863775

Asron9
04-20-2016, 09:51 PM
um promoting my PVE arena here hope STS see it :D

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?313334-PVE-Arena&p=2449182#post2449182