PDA

View Full Version : Glintstone Coin Vendor- What is up with this?

Candylicks
04-11-2016, 01:50 PM
Greetings community! I have had the pleasure of playing the new campaign casually and am proud to have capped my rogue. Today when I was out for a stroll in Glintstone I checked out the coin vendor. I see that we can turn in our free set for coins, and was thinking I might pick up something better. Neat idea, we all love being able to buy stuff from the vendor with a good grind. I see many items listed, but there is a problem with what I see.

Why is all of the upper level gear worse than the free set that was given? Is there a mistake on what is posted? I understand that you are helping us get in the mind sent of choosing which stats to focus on, and not create a single most desirable set. However, everything in there is a downgrade from the free set. Could you take a look at this please?

Also there is another problem that I heard about (Thx Ard/Ava) that also exists. Many of us will be grinding glint with the hopes that there WILL be fruitful loot that we want to purchase out of the vendor. Yet you have us capped at 1000 coins. So if we are waiting and waiting on this, we will eventually stop playing. Why? Well we simply can't hold more than 1K coins.

Please help us StS. Can you buff up a couple things for us so we have some motivation to run your beautiful new maps? They are fantastic and well done, but you know that we want to also progress our toons as we are running. Please give us something to work for. Thank you for reading and any community input is appreciated.

Dragoonclaws
04-11-2016, 02:51 PM
I suggest that they lower the price of all those items (just in case they can't higher the max glintcoin).

How about we buy those lvl51 items and upgrade them to lvl56? That would be a good achievemnt or everone!

mistery
04-11-2016, 02:58 PM
wat
you can exchange free set for coins? how?

Ardbeg
04-11-2016, 03:00 PM
I suggest that they lower the price of all those items (just in case they can't higher the max glintcoin).

How about we buy those lvl51 items and upgrade them to lvl56? That would be a good achievemnt or everone!

How about we get Lvl 56 items in the first place, since we already are lvl 56 and by the time we have farmed the set it will undoubtly be obsoleted. Lowering the Prices isn't helping, if the items are cheaper they 're still outdated on arrival.

Amoonguss
04-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Only the glintstone set can be traded in for glint coins. If this is yet another glitch, it's just terrible.

Dragoonclaws
04-11-2016, 03:32 PM
How about we get Lvl 56 items in the first place, since we already are lvl 56 and by the time we have farmed the set it will undoubtly be obsoleted. Lowering the Prices isn't helping, if the items are cheaper they 're still outdated on arrival.

lmao okay fine xD

Ssneakykills
04-11-2016, 04:32 PM
You've just got to hope they add decent things to the vendor

zerofort
04-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Candy great points especially about the cap on coins. I'm hoping they may even bring out recipes we can buy there 2 make arcane pets or gear any way hopefully better gear soon cuz I'm grinding

Avaree
04-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Greetings community! I have had the pleasure of playing the new campaign casually and am proud to have capped my rogue. Today when I was out for a stroll in Glintstone I checked out the coin vendor. I see that we can turn in our free set for coins, and was thinking I might pick up something better. Neat idea, we all love being able to buy stuff from the vendor with a good grind. I see many items listed, but there is a problem with what I see.

Why is all of the upper level gear worse than the free set that was given? Is there a mistake on what is posted? I understand that you are helping us get in the mind sent of choosing which stats to focus on, and not create a single most desirable set. However, everything in there is a downgrade from the free set. Could you take a look at this please?

Also there is another problem that I heard about (Thx Ard/Ava) that also exists. Many of us will be grinding glint with the hopes that there WILL be fruitful loot that we want to purchase out of the vendor. Yet you have us capped at 1000 coins. So if we are waiting and waiting on this, we will eventually stop playing. Why? Well we simply can't hold more than 1K coins.

Please help us StS. Can you buff up a couple things for us so we have some motivation to run your beautiful new maps? They are fantastic and well done, but you know that we want to also progress our toons as we are running. Please give us something to work for. Thank you for reading and any community input is appreciated.

Candy it's for the glintstone myth set not the underhul set.

Eagleye
04-11-2016, 04:57 PM
So the free myth sets we got can be exchanged for coins as well? Thought this could only be done with the glintstone sets

zerofort
04-11-2016, 04:59 PM
No the free set can not be traded in for coins

Candylicks
04-11-2016, 05:46 PM
Candy it's for the glintstone myth set not the underhul set.

OMG I am such a noob Ava!!!! I totally knew this too. Thank you and YES the glint sets can be busted for coins not the free ones that we are using. IDK what I was thinking.

SORRY for the mistake folks.

nightmaresmoke
04-11-2016, 10:45 PM
OMG I am such a noob Ava!!!! I totally knew this too. Thank you and YES the glint sets can be busted for coins not the free ones that we are using. IDK what I was thinking.

SORRY for the mistake folks.

Hahaha burned

OG Mudbone
04-11-2016, 11:00 PM
How did everyone get a free mythic set?

Ticklish
04-11-2016, 11:28 PM
How did everyone get a free mythic set?

There was an unlocking event for Underhul maps. Players contributed to filling a bar with gems crafted from materials found throughout Arlor. Everyone who contributed to the bar was granted a mythic Underhul set.

OG Mudbone
04-11-2016, 11:30 PM
Is it tradeable? I see lv 47 mythic helms in AH, but no suits.

Ticklish
04-11-2016, 11:44 PM
Is it tradeable? I see lv 47 mythic helms in AH, but no suits.

The free Underhul sets are account-bound. :)

zerofort
04-12-2016, 01:04 AM
I'd hang on to your coins for now until better stuff comes out

Att
04-12-2016, 02:36 AM
You can get almost same items stats wise (just 1 dex or so less) from heretic chest. I'm saving coins hoping to buy new gear (if it come) from vendor.