PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends: Neo Mages (COMING SOON!)

RushalotPL
04-11-2016, 06:53 PM
Voice: “Wake up. WAKE UP!”
First, eternal darkness. Second, a small portion of light. Bunch of small tubes with blue liquid connected to my arms and my head. Lying in the middle of a soft, white bed, I didn’t know what the heck was going on. I tried to get out, but the heavy shackles were grabbing my arms and legs. All I can see is a grey room with speakers on the ceiling. Finally, a metal door staring at me.
Voice: “I will repeat again. WAKE UP!”
However, I did not lose my ability to speak.
Angela: “Where am I? Where’s the Elf Queen?”
Voice: “That’s irrelevant. We brought you here to know about your personality. State your name.”
Angela: “Have I successfully murdered the Elf Queen?”
Voice: “State your name.”
Angela: “LONG LIVE SILKNIGHT AND HER DARK ALTERRAN EMPIRE.”
*UUSR Anthem plays*
As the anthem played, the music suddenly transformed into a high pitched audio. The horrific screams were so loud, it felt like red blood gushing out of my ears.
Angela: “AHHHHH!”
*UUSR Anthem pauses*
Voice: “Your name is Angela, born in Fathom Crypt. In the year, 218, you joined an enchantment paramilitary known as the Neo Mages.”
Angela: “THE RED URSANS ARE THE GREAT PLAGUE. DOWN WITH DRAGUNOV AND HIS BLOODY DEMONS.”
*UUSR Anthem plays again*
Angela: “AHHHHH! MAKE IT STOP. PLEASE!”
*UUSR Anthem pauses*
Voice: “If you agree to stop insulting the Elf Queen, we will get this over with. Do you understand?”
Angela: “Yes…”
Voice: “What is the first Dragon?”
As soon he said those words, small white dragons began to float in the room and voices were intensifying. I felt tiny drops running down my body.
Voice: “The Three Dragons, Angela! The prophecy.
Angela: “I don’t know anything about dragons!”
Voice: “Do you remember when you joined the paramilitary?
Angela: “No!”
Voice: “When you remained loyal to the Elf Queen?”
Angela: “NO!”
Voice: “THE ALTERRAN CIVIL WAR?!”
Angela: “NO. I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ALTERRA. WHY AM I HERE?!”
The interrogator responded with a few seconds of silence.
Voice: “Alright, then. I’ll have to tell you the whole story between before and now. Let’s start at 220.”

To Be Continued...